Arkhamafia Endgame

Author: That2User

Total: 26
That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
Third Party/Batman win, ILikePie5 wins as Batman
Theme split was Doctors vs. Non-Doctors, alternatively everyone significant to Harley Quinn's life vs. those not, initial alignment split being 4-3-2  

Batman/ILikePie5 won by achieving the Pacifist wincon of saving a patient 2 times in the night/day,  saving himself once in NP1 achieving 1 point, then saving himself in DP3 by being VTLd, achieving 2 points, once the Pacifist achieves 2 points they win the game, giving Batman/ILikePie5 the win,  who you save at night is who you save in the day, Batman/Pie saved himself NP1 + NP2, saving himself in DP3

(Ironically it was The Joker/Supa who allowed Batman/Pie to win, Supa unvoted Pie at L-2 in DP1, 1x Vig shot Pie when Pie saved himself giving Pie 1 point, , jailed Pie NP2, hammered Pie DP3 when he saved himself, giving Pie the winning 2 points)

With 4-3-2  (4 town, 3 TP, 2 mafia), town was a plurality, not a majority, wanted to see how town would play when down 1, this game had the potential to go so many ways with 3 potential conversions, one conversion dooming the game

NP1 SirAnon converted mafia whiteflame to Vanilla Town with Dr. Harleen Quinzel's  1x conversion/treatment as Psychiatrist, (simultaneously whiteflame converted Supa to the Mafia),  this was the catalyst of the fall of DP2, beginning with whiteflame outing his previous mafia partners immediately, soon all pretenses were dropped by WyIted who openly admitted being Mafia Godfather with Supa as as his mafia partner, confirming whiteflame's  outing of them, devolving into absolute chaos when WyIted openly used bribery to get the VTL on whiteflame, somehow manipulating crystalynx into going against her wincon as Town Doctor and voting whiteflame,  (Idk why crystalynx did this, DP3 indicates she didn't see WyIted/Supa admitting to be Mafia), causing 3/4, with Pie hammering whiteflame at 4/4 . This whole sequence of events made DP2 absolutely fucked, killing the spirit of the game in my eyes, I wish no else to experience what happened with that, the most surprising thing is that it worked, the insane gambit payed off, happened so fast SirAnon/Dr. Harleen Quinzel didn't even post

(Feel the killing joke of the game was the 2 conversions,specifically the conversion power of the Riddler/whiteflame, I did this to balance mafia with town's Dr. Harleen Quinzel psychiatric conversion to vanilla town,  this balancing act killed my vision-giving Mafia an opening to dominate DP2)

By the end of DP2, most thought the game ended, but in NP3 crystalynx/Dr. Victor Fries saved Barney/Poison Ivy, the mafia's  would be kill, with this the split was 3-2-1 (3 town, 2 mafia, 1 TP), this split gave town the path to the endgame, they needed to join crystalynx in voting WyIted to 3/4 then convince Pie to hammer WyIted as mafia convinced him to hammer whiteflame, had town had the will to continue this game and not join mafia to VTL Pie they had the chance to win, but town did not have the will,  uniting with the mafia to give Pie the win. I see it in game as Batman making peace between the Mafia and the Town, ending the game  
That2User
That2User
-->
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@PREZ-HILTON
Endgame
That2User
That2User
-->
@Barney
@Vader
@SirAnonymous
is 
That2User
That2User
-->
@Earth
@Coreyinthehouse
@crystalynx
in 
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
The problem with putting town in the minority is that, as soon as is discovered, the TPs have no reason to side with town. Also, conversion roles are insanely swingy.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
Although I am glad that Pie outsmarted mafia into making him win instead of them. As I understand it, his wincon was activated as soon as he was lynched, but mafia needed one more kill to win. A fitting, ignominious ending to the great Starbuck's gambit.
That2User
That2User
-->
@SirAnonymous
The problem with putting town in the minority is that, as soon as is discovered, the TPs have no reason to side with town. Also, conversion roles are insanely swingy.
Yeah this was an experimental game, I wanted to see how the game would play out with town as a plurality, definitely needed to move one of the 3 TPs to town/have an 8 patient game with  4-2-2 
That2User
That2User
-->
@SirAnonymous
Although I am glad that Pie outsmarted mafia into making him win instead of them. As I understand it, his wincon was activated as soon as he was lynched, but mafia needed one more kill to win. A fitting, ignominious ending to the great Starbuck's gambit.
Batman winning in Arkham is a fitting endgame, Batman was supposed to win quietly in the night but won by being out in the open, well done Pie, saving the self NP1 was decisive in this
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
I had a feeling that would end it. Obviously wasn’t going to say anything at that point.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
The problem of giving a scum --> town conversion means that the scum knows who is town would kill the game. Scum had to play to wincon so Wylted did what he did
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@SirAnonymous
Lol, I honestly thought it was going to be a joint win, guess not lmaoo
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@ILikePie5
Honestly I thought you didn't have even a point yet, and that it would just extend the game to lynch you
RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
Supa is so bad LOL every game!!!

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Coreyinthehouse
FYI, being a vigilante is a very useful power. I personally would not have voted you if I knew you had a night kill available.

Further, a second night kill is exceedingly rare for mafia, so two deaths in the night would have confirmed you as town.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
RM banned from every game he's played in cuz he's a crybaby LOL!!!
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
RM is so good at mafia he surely would have predicted that there were a minority town compared to 3P and that town had a affiliation flipping role!!!! If he can call me shit for assuming the game was normal he should've known that the setup was built like that!!! Oh wait??? He didn't even play???? He is just salty that he can't convince people his logic is good so now he takes out his anger on a player???? Whaaat???? It's almost as if RM is taking his anger of not being able to convince/lead town to victory due to poor debating skills on someone who can command a game!!!!

Shut the fuck up, please
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
@PREZ-HILTON
I sure as hell would remember I hit the pacifist NP1.

Your post pretending I am banned from every game I play and all the rest of your trash talk is similar nonsense.

You lost us that game Supa and so did Earth. You went from tied LVP thirdparty vig who aimed for the one role they should avoid and who didnt help anything towards their wincon DP1 to becoming LVP scum. You cost yourself and Wylted a free win with a gamethrowing Town doctor because you forgot you hit the Pacifist NP1 and on NP2 you jailed the proven Pacifist for absolutely 0 utility only to waste it anyway as you handed him a solowin.

You are on paper one if the most experienced mafia players here, your errors cannot be down to noob slipups anymore.

I am not @ing the noobs or others or dissing them because they are not arrogant shits who diss me hardcarrying Town as they lose the game for Town.

You are both arrogant and objectively terrible at Mafia. You are straight up dead weight to your team every single game even when converted.

I will let the others explain it to you. I guess you can try and divert attention to me again.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
This is not an optimal setup and was unpredictable you narcissitic brat. I didn't forget I hit the passivist but I lied to Pie to A) convince everyone that WF was lying and then when we did the gambit B) to make Pie vote out an obvious town. I did not forget my target on you fucking dumbass, in fact I would've properly known that my kill failed in the PM so you are a moron for that. Either way, I got to vote out obvious town with Wylted by our strategy that I am sure you would not have thought of. 

You are one of the worse mafia players in general because you
A) uncooperative
B) unreasonable
C) can not lead a town

You can not do either of these things and you become such a crybaby. At the end of the day, people enjoy playing with me, and people loathe playing with you. You are a lucky son of a bitch who deserves no apathy for the horrible conduct and performance you showed and now you think you have a reasonable outlet to attack someone because they are mod in a mafia game. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
If I am shit at mafia, you are diarrhea and regurgitation combined. Being right is only 1/2 the battle. Convincing others is the other half and you have not mastered that. I have mastered the convincing and while sometimes I am not right, some times I do hit and town listen to me. They don't just laugh at what a joke I am unless I purposefully conduct myself in such a way

But keep projection your inner thoughts about yourself. It's amusing
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
If I am shit at mafia, you are diarrhea and regurgitation combined.
Based
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
His delusions only hurt him in the end... Well, and others who end up on his team every game but that's for them to realise and whine about.

Every fucking game he's a competitor for LVP and said this to me. I don't care what he even typed there, it's just about emotions not reality. Imagine being scumread by everyone day phase 1 of a game, voted off and blaming the one of 2 town members that didn't vote you as being anti-town when that player's vote was on scum.

You can't get worse at mafia than that. It's not even that he failed that badly it's that he accused the Town MVP for being LVP well and truly.

Not sure what else to say.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
A) uncooperative
B) unreasonable
C) can not lead a town
I can't find a single supadudz game where he isn't these things.

The difference is I am extremely reasonable, I cooperate when and if I townread a player (or if scum with who I see as beneficial to cooperate with to our win condition) and it isn't my job to lead town, people should lead themselves, I need only resist the lead of scum or anti-town town players.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@Vader
@whiteflame
I ask you if Supadudz is acting as a deputy moderator should here. I went silent for a reason. Just please seriously consider this guy, I don't care what you think about me, pay attention and do something or don't. I couldn't care less.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
^^^Exhibit 1,523,567 of why RM isn’t for free speech
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
If mods want to talk that way, they should say they stand by it. No problem then, we know the standard.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Forum mafia guidelines are not obliged by the same restrictions of the regular forum, anyone can dish it out and anyone can do the dishing. Thus, you are fighting a losing battle. Did you figure out that you were fighting a losing battle and now want me to step down??? Lmao, what a joke