Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Greyparrot
People can make errors,
Play politics to avoid blame,
Intentionally test boundaries.

Mr Zelensky said he had received assurances from his top commanders that "it wasn't our missile".

I can't see into his mind, or be a fly on the wall of what was said behind closed doors.

. . .

I imagine people support Zelensky, as Russia is invading Ukraine,
Without decent reason or provocation, say many,
In terror and pillage, say many.

Though that's not to say people support WW3.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lemming
I imagine people support Zelensky, as Russia is invading Ukraine,

The Donbas hasn't been officially Ukrainian since 2014....
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
"The Donbas formed the historical border between the Zaporizhian Sich and the Don Cossack Host. It has been an important coal mining area since the late 19th century, when it became a heavily industrialised territory.[13]
In March 2014, following the Euromaidan protest movement and the resulting Revolution of Dignity, large swaths of the Donbas became gripped by pro-Russian and anti-government unrest. This unrest later grew into a war between Ukrainian government forces and Russian and pro-Russian separatists affiliated with the self-proclaimed Donetsk and Luhansk "People's Republics", who were supported by Russia as part of the broader Russo-Ukrainian War. Both republics went unrecognized internationally until their recognition by Russia in 2022.[14] The conflict rendered the Donbas split between Ukrainian-held territory, constituting about two-thirds of the region, and separatist-held territory, constituting about one-third. The region remained this way for years until Russia launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine, including the Ukrainian-government controlled part of the Donbas, in February 2022."

Not so much a reply to #32,
Just posting information, explanatory,
 I'm neither saying this or that.