Are smokers and polluters mentally retarded????

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 9
Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea
Why are people being offended by me not wanting to stand next to them when they smoke?

Dont they know that breathing in smoke is poisonous???

Am I supposed to apologize for not wanting to be poisoned???????

Like what logic do you have to use to be okay with poisoning yourself and thinking that others are supposed to stand next to you and breathe in poison or else you will feel offended and surprised that someone actually cares about own health?

I often see people smoke while being next to their children. So it is not enough that their children are forced to breathe in pollution, but now they have to breathe in smoke from cigarettes too?

There is freedom allowing you to slowly kill yourself and everyone around you?????

And you feel offended if I complain about being killed?????

Smokers are even retarded to the point where they tell their children that smoking is bad while smoking in front of them!!!!!!!

The reason why world sucks is because people are mentally retarded.

If they like something, they will justify it by saying its their choice while at the same time judging choices of others!!!

They will say that suicide is bad, but still will do things that lead to death and suicide.

Fertility rates and sperm count at males is dropping fast and will drop to the point where it will be impossible to reproduce humanity.

This is thanks to all the poisons and vaccines humans are injecting in their bodies.

You cant even breathe without poisoning yourself because air is polluted.

And this is justified by pleasure and economical gain?????

WHAT ECONOMICAL GAIN DO YOU HAVE FROM SUICIDE??????

The world has become retarded to the point where there is no way to turn back.

People will blame politicians. Politicians will blame the rich. The rich will blame competition.

So everyone will think that someone else is at fault. This stupidity of being unable to recognize own mistakes is the reason we are where we are.

People are being poisoned and suffer and die in pain because of humanity and its mistakes.

So you had just one planet, and you turned it into literal hell??????

Why the fuck would you do something like that?????

Is it unavoidable for you to ruin everything you touch?????

Fucking waste of life.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Why is the question.

And there may or may not be a reason why.

Or a reason for anything.

And of course, people have done the stuff that they have done and will continue to do the stuff that they will do, because they are not mentally retarded.

Everything we do, either serves a purpose or it doesn't, though rectifying mistakes is a part of the process anyway.

Learning curve.

If only we could know about mistakes before they occurred.

Mistakes lead to solutions lead to progress.

Is progress necessary?

What if we knew it wasn't?
Statichead
Debates: 4
Statichead
-->
@Best.Korea
Smokers (probably yes). but as for major industrial polluters, unfortunately they are economical geniuses. Take Joe Manchin for example. He refuses to give up the coal and oil industry because it makes him money, and lots of it. He knows he won't be around long enough for global warming and major climate disaster to set it, so he continues. Let's admit it, these right-side "climate deniers" in government (Donald Trump, even) are smart. They do not care for the next generations and their lies for re-election include denying climate change and pollution. You cant deny something right in front of your eyes, I mean the towers of smoke coming out of factories and such.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@Best.Korea
I have no problem with you complaining, but no one has to listen as well.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Who was it said listen with your eyes?

Red and yellow and pink and green

Purple and orange and blue,

I can sing a rainbow,

Sing a rainbow,

Sing a rainbow too.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Statichead
We could say that they are very smart. One has to have intelligence to manipulate the masses and turn them into idiots and to destroy the Earth and get away with it all like nothing happened.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
"Mistakes lead to solutions lead to progress."

Assuming we survive this mistake, and actually learn from it, then yes.

If we learn not to commit the mistake anymore, that is good.

If we prevent mistakes before they happen, even better.

If we make mistake after mistake after mistake and keep making new mistakes all the time, then this Earth just becomes hell.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
For sure, the bolder we get, the greater the outcome of the mistake, and the more difficult it will be to rectify.

And everyone not singing from the same hymn book is maybe a curse, or perhaps a blessing in disguise.

Though the more technical the mistakes become, the smaller the problem-solving group becomes also.

And those with the know-how all sing from the science hymn book.

76 days later

AleutianTexan
Debates: 4
AleutianTexan
-->
@Statichead
While Joe Manchin and Donald Trump may have personal vested interests in polluting industries, it is impossible to ignore the fact that these are connected to industries. Environmentalists (this is about to be a generalizing statement about an ideology, so you will find exceptions, and I could give you exceptions, but this is a representation of the majority of discourse I've seen), do not take into account the issues that face the working class or second, third, and fourth world. Without these kinds of considerations, I'll never care about green initiatives.