Face pareidolia proves that Jesus exists, praise!

Author: BrotherD.Thomas

Total: 12
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas

Face pareidolia proves that Jesus exists, praise!

I “dog sat” my neighbors new rescued dog appropriately named “Mary,” as in Jesus’ mother where He impregnated her through celestial incest since Jesus was her son and God, and couldn’t help but notice that when the dog Mary turned away from me, and in godly form, I explicitly saw Jesus on her dog butt, no shit, and no pun intended. as shown in the link below: 

Just look at the image in the link above that I took a picture of for every Christian to view, where Jesus is standing on Mary's dog butt with a recognizable face, hands, and feet!  This is telling me the proof once again that Jesus does exist, whereas, why else would such an explicit image of Him exist on my neighbors dog butt in the first place?!  2+2=4, praise!

Then if the aforementioned image of Jesus on a dog butt wasn’t belief enough in Him, then on the same day I found a Face pareidolia of Jesus again in bird poop on my windshield of my car, where this facial pareidolia is shown in the link below:

Are there Christians present that can bring forth their face pareidolia of Jesus too?  What a wonderful example in how our Jesus is proving His existence upon bird poop and dog butts, and how the following Jesus stated verse below is so apropos!

So Jesus said to him, “Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe.” (John 4:48)

Best.Korea
Debates: 264
Best.Korea
Checkmate, atheists.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I “dog sat” my neighbors new rescued dog appropriately named “Mary,” as in Jesus’ mother where He impregnated her through celestial incest since Jesus was her son and God, and couldn’t help but notice that when the dog Mary turned away from me, and in godly form, I explicitly saw Jesus on her dog butt, no shit, and no pun intended. as shown in the link below: 

Just look at the image in the link above that I took a picture of for every Christian to view, where Jesus is standing on Mary's dog butt with a recognizable face, hands, and feet!  This is telling me the proof once again that Jesus does exist, whereas, why else would such an explicit image of Him exist on my neighbors dog butt in the first place?!  2+2=4, praise!

Are there Christians present that can bring forth their face pareidolia of Jesus too?  
That will take some lickin', Brother D

🤣🤣🤣
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I “dog sat” my neighbors new rescued dog appropriately named “Mary,” as in Jesus’ mother where He impregnated her through celestial incest since Jesus was her son and God, and couldn’t help but notice that when the dog Mary turned away from me, and in godly form, I explicitly saw Jesus on her dog butt, no shit, and no pun intended. as shown in the link below: 

Are these the blessed parents of said waif, Brother D. ?

Elliott
Elliott
The definition of the word pareidolia would seem to refute any indication of supernatural intervention.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
High quality atheists posts, just what makes this the premiere debate site, lol. Mods are idiots.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Elliott

Elliott,

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE: "The definition of the word pareidolia would seem to refute any indication of supernatural intervention."

What part of this quote by Jesus shown below don't you understand relative to Him showing Himself on a dog butt and bird poop?

So Jesus said to him, “Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe.” (John 4:48)

Elliott
Elliott
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
This is from the Cambridge Dictionary:
“Pareidolia: a situation in which someone sees a pattern or image of something that does not exist, for example a face in a cloud.” There is no mention of Jesus or any divine intervention.

As to Jesus appearing on a dog’s backside; if his intention was to inspire wonder and veneration, considering the setting of this manifestation it seems a bit of an epic fail.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Elliott

Elliott,

YOUR QUOTE OF DESPAIR: "This is from the Cambridge Dictionary: “Pareidolia: a situation in which someone sees a pattern or image of something that does not exist, for example a face in a cloud.” There is no mention of Jesus or any divine intervention."

The pattern or image one sees relating to pareidolia DOES EXIST or they wouldn't have known it to exist in the first place!!! HELLO? There would be no mention of you if you saw an image of yourself on a piece of toast, would there? The non-mention of Jesus or divine intervention in the definition of pareidolia is therefore moot.

We see that you are having a very hard time in understanding miracles done by my serial killer Jesus as God, especially when I give you a verse quoted by Him: So Jesus said to him, “Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe.” (John 4:48) GET IT?!  Therefore, what better vehicle to show signs and wonders from Jesus than on a dogs butt!  As you would agree, the only drawback would be when said dog takes a dump where that would show Jesus spewing forth shyte out of His mouth, GET IT?! HUH?

YOUR OPINION BEING A HELL BOUND ATHEIST:  "As to Jesus appearing on a dog’s backside; if his intention was to inspire wonder and veneration, considering the setting of this manifestation it seems a bit of an epic fail."

Jesus showing Himself on a Dogs butt so explicitly as shown, is the beauty of the Pareidolia because you didn't expect Him to do it in this manner! In addition, you wouldn't expect Jesus to show Himself in bird poop as well!  

"While God also bore witness by signs and wonders and various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will." (Hebrews 2:4)

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Therefore, what better vehicle to show signs and wonders from Jesus than on a dogs butt!  As you would agree, the only drawback would be when said dog takes a dump where that would show Jesus spewing forth shyte out of His mouth
Well, what can I say?
Elliott
Elliott
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Elliott,

YOUR QUOTE OF DESPAIR: "This is from the Cambridge Dictionary: “Pareidolia: a situation in which someone sees a pattern or image of something that does not exist, for example a face in a cloud.” There is no mention of Jesus or any divine intervention."

The pattern or image one sees relating to pareidolia DOES EXIST or they wouldn't have known it to exist in the first place!!! HELLO? There would be no mention of you if you saw an image of yourself on a piece of toast, would there? The non-mention of Jesus or divine intervention in the definition of pareidolia is therefore moot.

We see that you are having a very hard time in understanding miracles done by my serial killer Jesus as God, especially when I give you a verse quoted by Him: So Jesus said to him, “Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe.” (John 4:48) GET IT?!  Therefore, what better vehicle to show signs and wonders from Jesus than on a dogs butt!  As you would agree, the only drawback would be when said dog takes a dump where that would show Jesus spewing forth shyte out of His mouth, GET IT?! HUH?

YOUR OPINION BEING A HELL BOUND ATHEIST:  "As to Jesus appearing on a dog’s backside; if his intention was to inspire wonder and veneration, considering the setting of this manifestation it seems a bit of an epic fail."

Jesus showing Himself on a Dogs butt so explicitly as shown, is the beauty of the Pareidolia because you didn't expect Him to do it in this manner! In addition, you wouldn't expect Jesus to show Himself in bird poop as well!  

"While God also bore witness by signs and wonders and various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will." (Hebrews 2:4)
Wow, my jaw has well and truly dropped.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@Poly

Everyone is someone's idiot.