The case for the "other side" of the TRUE Historical Jesus

Author: BrotherD.Thomas

Total: 23
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas

TO THE MEMBERSHIP OF THIS DEBATEART RELIGION FORUM ABOUT THE "OTHER SIDE" OF JESUS

Lets get this proposition out of the way for the Bible inept pseudo-christians, where it is a biblical FACT that Jesus is God, as the following biblical axioms so state:

THE BIBLE STATES THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD IN JESUS:  “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:5) 

JESUS IS GOD OF THE CHRISTIANS:
“And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces and said, “The Lord, he is God; the Lord, he is God.” (1 Kings 18:39)

PETER SAYS JESUS IS GOD: Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours.”

TIMOTHY SHOWS US THAT JESUS IS GOD: “But in case I am delayed, I write so that you will know how one ought to conduct himself in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth. By common confession, great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Proclaimed among the nations, Believed on in the world, Taken up in glory.” (1 Timothy 3:15-16) 

JESUS ADMITS HE IS GOD:  “Jesus answered: "Don"t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, Show us the Father?” (John 14:9)

JESUS IS GOD OF THE Old Testament: "Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” (John 8:58)

ALL SCRIPTURE IS INSPIRED BY JESUS AS GOD: " All scripture is given by inspiration of God." (2 Timothy 3:16)

Therefore, In prayer with Jesus last night, He told me to make a specific thread of what I was truthfully stating about Him because what I bring forth in His behalf  is NEVER spoken about in Christian churches around the world.  Therefore, Jesus wants me to show His “other side” that is truly despicable and not very pleasing at times so we can have the full and true Jesus as depicted within the JUDEO-Christian Bible.

In the name of Jesus, I will be adding more truthful posts of Him NOT being "ever loving and forgiving," like we are told in our churches, and showning Jesus' unpleasing and killing nature towards His creation.

1. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS, AS THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, HIS INSPIRED WORDS ALLOWS WOMEN TO BE STONED TO DEATH!
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/356168

2. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS SAYS CHRISTIANS THAT TRULY BELIEVE IN HIM CAN WALK ON WATER!
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/356185

3. THE CASE OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS FORCING CANNIBALISM UPON HIS CREATION AND ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/356445

4. THE CASE OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD GIVING CHRISTIANS HEMORRHOIDS
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/356463

5. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN HOW HE TORTURED HIS ENEMIES
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/356475

6. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN THAT HE WILL HAVE YOU KILLED IF YOU YOU WORK AND NOT REST ON THE SABBATH DAY
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/357019

7. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD IN THAT HE WANTS YOU TO PRODUCE MANY CHILDREN
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/357023

9. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS RELATIVE TO NON-CHRISTIANS AND HOW HE SAYS TO HANDLE THESE UNGODLY OF HIS CREATION
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/357031

10. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS RELATIVE TO HIS INSPIRED WORDS TO KILL A WIFE THAT WAS NOT A VIRGIN AT MARRIAGE
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/357121

11. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS RELATIVE TO HIS INSPIRED WORDS TOWARDS DRASTIC FAMILY VALUES OF KILLINGS
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/357205

12. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS RELATIVE TO PREGNANCY AND HIM MURDERING INNOCENT FETUS' AND ALLOWING WOMEN TO BE RIPPED UP
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/357206

13. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS RELATIVE TO HIS INSPIRED WORDS SAYING THAT YOU CAN "STRIP" FOR HIM, PRAISE!
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/357465

14. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN BEING THE #1 SERIAL KILLER OF ANYONE THAT DOES NOT ACCEPT HIM, OR FOLLOW HIS INSPIRED WORDS WITHIN THE BIBLE, IN HIS SECOND COMING
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/357470

15. THE CASE OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS, IN WHERE HIS STEPDAD JOSEPH HAD TWO FATHERS THAT WERE OBVIOUSLY GAY
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/357546

16. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD IN HIM MAKING PEOPLE BLIND
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/357717

17. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD IN HIM ORDERING THAT ALL WITCHES SHOULD DIE
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/357808

18. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD IN TELLING HIS CREATION THAT ONLY A FEW WILL BE SAVED
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/357891

19. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN THAT HE LITERALLY WANTS YOU TO DRINK HIS BLOOD AND EAT HIS FLESH
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/358757

20. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE MURDERED
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/359317

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD IN BEING A BRUTAL ABORTIONIST

JESUS AS GOD SAID: “The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for their children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children survive to grow up, I will take them from you.  It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone.  I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre.  But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered oh Lord. what should I request for your people? I will ask for the wombs that don’t give birth and breast that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them.  I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions.  I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels.  The people of Israel are stricken.  Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit.  And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children. (Hosea 9:11-16)

I would suggest that any pseudo-christian that pickets Family Planning abortion clinics,  be aware that our Jesus was a brutal abortionist as shown in the above narrative, especially in slaughtering the women's beloved children if they gave birth! Therefore, you don't want a hell bound Atheist bringing this horrific narrative shown above up to you in blatantly making you a hypocrite, agreed?

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
700 plus times the bible brings up / mentioned jesus.
Seven hundred.  

Im currently 100 jesusese ( jesus  in ) .     
I'm covering over the word ( jesus ) and writing ( God ) 
As,  jesus is god.  

This is right hey my Brother ? 
Jesus / God .  Same thing right. 

With this error fixed , my bible is going to run much smoother and trueer. 
I mean realler
It will read correct.. 

This takes ages , i hope you are right.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
JESUS AS GOD SAID: “The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for their children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children survive to grow up, I will take them from you.  It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone.  I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre.  But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered oh Lord. what should I request for your people? I will ask for the wombs that don’t give birth and breast that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them.  I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions.  I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels.  The people of Israel are stricken.  Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit.  And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children. (Hosea 9:11-16)

I would suggest that any pseudo-christian that pickets Family Planning abortion clinics,  be aware that our Jesus was a brutal abortionist as shown in the above narrative, especially in slaughtering the women's beloved children if they gave birth! Therefore, you don't want a hell bound Atheist bringing this horrific narrative shown above up to you in blatantly making you a hypocrite, agreed?

Have you ever heard a Pastor or a Priest utter these bible truths from the pulpit Brother D.?

These verses from Matthew 10:34-36 appear to be perfectly in line with your god of war and jealousy.

34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household.
His message seems to have gotten through to some in our present time of the new "woke" religion.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Nah.

GODO was Jesus's dad Deb.

GODO being an acronym.

Gentleman Of Dubious Origin.

Who snook up in the night and gave Mary one whilst she was dreaming about the donkey.

Daft Joe was out back feeding the donkey.

Or tending to the sheep, as it were.

Jesus! exclaimed Mary

God almighty! exclaimed Joe

Baaaaaa! exclaimed the sheep.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD WHEN HE SAYS THAT HOMOSEXUALS SHOULD BE MURDERED

" If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

"and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error." (Romans 1:27)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN HIM CREATING EVIL

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and I create evil: I the LORD do all these things." ( Isaiah 45:7) 

"Shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?" (Amos 3:6) 

“Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?  Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? (Lamentations 3:37-38)

Jesus created evil and when His creation perform such evil, we sin against Jesus, where in essence, Jesus set us up to sin! LOL!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD IN HIM MURDERING THE INNOCENT FIRST BORN OF EGYPT

“And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.” (Exodus 12:29) 

Can we all feel sorry for the poor innocent first born children in Egypt at the time that Jesus as God decided to show His strength to Pharaoh? Besides, what the hell did the first born of the cattle have to do with our Jesus as God being upset with Pharaoh?!  Our Jesus is always killing innocent children, whereas to show Pharaoh in Him being the boss, why couldn't Jesus just create an earthquake to show His strength?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
THE CASE OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD IN HIM MURDERING THE INNOCENT FIRST BORN OF EGYPT

“And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.” (Exodus 12:29) 

Can we all feel sorry for the poor innocent first born children in Egypt at the time that Jesus as God decided to show His strength to Pharaoh? Besides, what the hell did the first born of the cattle have to do with our Jesus as God being upset with Pharaoh?!  Our Jesus is always killing innocent children, whereas to show Pharaoh in Him being the boss, why couldn't Jesus just create an earthquake to show His strength?

Yes, this is where god made Moses a god, if I remember correctly.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE: "Yes, this is where god made Moses a god, if I remember correctly."

Only the "Hot Sulfur Lake" bound JW's and the Mormons "interpret" in Exodus that Moses was made God, NOT!

First and foremost, there can only be one God for the Christians out of the many Gods in the primitive Bronze and Iron Ages, and that is the serial killer Jesus the Christ. “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:5) 

In the Satanic New World Translation Bible of the Hell bound Jehovah Witnesses, No human being, not even Aaron or Pharaoh, ever addresses Moses as God, refers to Moses as God, or speaks of Moses as if he were God, AND, the Bible nowhere actually calls Moses “God.” The Bible dumbfounded JW's in reinterpreting Moses as God is not supported by the statements in question using the passages of Exodus 4:16 and 7:1. What did we expect from these stupid JW's that let their children DIE because they don't believe in "blood transfusions" if need to save a child's life!

Furthermore, the equally Hell bound "Morons," I mean, Mormons, had their burning in Hell as we speak, Joseph Smith, reinterpret to yet another proposition of LDS doctrine that a human being that becomes exalted literally becomes a god, not just a god to some mortal. So whatever Exodus 7:1 means that they use, it does not affirm, support, or even suggest anything like the LDS doctrine of exaltation!!!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. Exodus 7:1 

Must be very confusing & difficult for the believer to accept that there were other human sons of god along with god making gods of humans too. Brother D.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR JESUS IN HIM CREATING SEVERE BIRTH DEFECTS

Jesus as God, not chance, decides what happens in human affairs, period!

"The lot is cast into the lap, but it's every decision is from the Lord." (Proverbs 16:33)

"Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be a evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?" (Amos 3:6)

"For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him." (1 Colossians 1:6)

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.” (John 1:3)

Because of the explicit biblical axioms shown above, the serial killer Jesus allowed, or made, all birth defects. If the Christian family can say "thank God that our little boy was born with all his fingers and toes, and is perfect," then in turn, they cannot thank God, as Jesus, if their child is born with severe birth defects as shown in the images below:

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE: "And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. Exodus 7:1" 

KEY PHRASE: "I have made thee a god to Pharaoh" which is to him personally, which is still a construct that  

I don't have to tell you that the JUDEO-Christian bible contradicts itself ad infinitum, and TRUE Christians like myself have to accept this fact, whereas the #1 Bible fool Miss Tradesecret "tries" to remove said contradictions with her "opinions, metaphors, alleged context and such, to LITERAL PASSAGES, where she makes a complete Bible fool of herself again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again!

sadolite
sadolite
Funny how something that happened 2000 years ago is more  accurate than something that happened 20 years ago. Got 20 different versions of history from 20 years ago.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Stephen wrote:  King James Bible
And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. Exodus 7:1 

Must be very confusing & difficult for the believer to accept that there were other human sons of god along with god making gods of humans too. Brother D.

Brother D. Thomas wrote: KEY PHRASE: "I have made thee a god to Pharaoh" which is to him personally, [................................] I don't have to tell you that the JUDEO-Christian bible contradicts itself ad infinitum, and TRUE Christians like myself have to accept this fact, whereas the #1 Bible fool Miss Tradesecret "tries" to remove said contradictions with her "opinions, metaphors, alleged context and such, to LITERAL PASSAGES, where she makes a complete Bible fool of herself again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again!

Indeed Brother D. I am waiting for the Reverends  response to this BIBLICAL fact.  But the chances are that the Reverend hadn't even seen it, never mind read it. "Twice a year" the Reverend claims to read and memorise the Old Testamant" and in Greek & Hebrew too!. And that verse should be one of those verses that leaps from the page and lodges itself in the memory never to be removed.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD IN FOLLOWING HIS INSPIRED WORDS IN HOW TO GET A WIFE

For Single Christian Men that are looking for a wife, follow Jesus' inspired words below, praise!

1. Find an attractive prisoner of war, bring her home, shave her head, trim her nails, and give her new clothes. Then she’s yours! (Deuteronomy 21:11-13)

2. Find a prostitute and marry her. YIKES, check for STD's first! (Hosea 1:1-3)

3. Find a man with seven daughters, and impress him by watering his flock, and biblically, he should give you one of his daughters, easy peasy! (Exodus 2:16-21)

4. Purchase a piece of property, and get a woman as part of the deal. (Ruth 4:5-10)

5. Go to a party and hide. When the women comes out to dance, grab one and carry her off to be your wife! (Judges 21:19-25)                                               

6. Have the brutal serial killer Yahweh/Jesus God create a wife for you while you are asleep. Note: this will cost you a rib. (Genesis 2:19-24)

7. Agree to work seven years in exchange for a woman’s hand in marriage. Get tricked into marrying the wrong woman. Then work another seven years for the woman you wanted to marry in the first place. That’s right. Fourteen years of toil to get a wife! (Genesis 29:15-30)

8. This should be a favorite for all pseudo-christian men looking for a wife. Cut off 200 foreskins of your future father-in-law’s enemies and get his daughter for a wife in return!  (I Samuel 18:27)

9. Even if no one is out there, just wander around a bit and you’ll definitely find someone.  (Genesis 4:16-17)

10. Become the emperor of a huge nation and hold a beauty contest and choose a wife. (Esther 2:3-4)

11. When you see someone you think could be your wife, go home and tell your parents and say: “I have seen a woman; now get her for me.” If your parents question your decision, simply say, “Get her for me. She’s the one for me!”  (Judges 14:1-3)

12. Kill any husband and take his wife. The drawback is to prepare to lose four sons.  (2 Samuel 11)

13. Wait for your brother to die. Take his widow for your wife. (It’s not just a good idea, it’s the law). (Deuteronomy 25:5-10)

14. Don’t be so damn picky in choosing a wife. Make up for quality with quantity, praise! (1 Kings 11:1-3)

There you have it, no need for those expensive Christian Only Dating Sites, just use our Bible’s godly inspired word for a change to find the proper wife, praise! 

I have followed a few of these passages in obtaining my 11 wives over the years, because of the simple fact that Jesus told us to be “fruitful and multiply” in His name so I can add future Christian Soldiers for the faith, thank you Jesus!  The only problem with this scenario was that my wives life ambition was to be able to “sit up,” therefore divorcing me.  :(

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN BEING AN ACCOMPLICE TO MURDER

JESUS SAID: "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.” (Luke 19:27)

Just as Matthew’s Jesus declared, "He who is not with me is against me . . ." (Matthew 12:30), then Luke’s Jesus orders His people that were present  to MURDER those who reject his impending rule, and to do it in front of Him as well!  Therefore, Jesus is guilty of "Homicidal ideation" which is therefore IMMORAL!

TRUE Christians like myself have to accept the biblical FACT that our Jesus was truly a serial killer, of which, we rarely tell others that we worship such a God. :(

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN HIS INSPIRED WORDS TO MURDER UNBELIEVERS OF HIS FAITH

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, BUT KILL HIM. Your hand shall be the first raised to SLAY HIM; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall STONE HIM TO DEATH, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN THAT HE ORDERED THE MURDERING OF INNOCENT INFANTS

‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’” (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

Even pseudo-christians have to ask themselves, why did our serial killer Jesus as God, want innocent "infants" to be brutally murdered along with men, woman, children, sheep, camels, and donkeys?  In other words, infants had nothing to do with waylaying Israel in going out of Egypt!   Can you hear their little infant screams as they were being brutally murdered and wondering why this was happening to them,  sure you can, Jesus as God ordered it!  :(

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN THAT HE ORDERED THE MURDERING OF FORTUNE TELLERS

" A man also or woman that hath a a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:27)

Remember Christians, even as entertainment, DO NOT have any Fortune Teller read your palm, or use Tarot cards relating to you, or to be near an ungodly Fortune Teller, because you would have to follow Jesus' inspired words above to be a TRUE Christian, understood?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS WHERE HE CONDONES THE BEATING SLAVES

“The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.” (Luke 12:47-48)

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Beep beep.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull