Abortion is morally wrong, no exceptions.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 181
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I don’t name call. I ALWAYS use apt adjectives to accurately describe the attitude, behavior, demeanor and disposition of another. 

Based on your submitted profile, you were born in 2006 seeking “civil” discourse here. 

Well, you’ve been anything but “civil” the moment I blew your confirmation biased position on abortion out of the water. Which makes you a #hypocrite. 

And your flagrant display of the Dunning Kruger effect knows no bounds. Your sophomorically banal  retorts are of no surprise. No more than is your psychological projection. 

I have over 30 years academic, professional and life experience on you kid. You’re too young and wet behind the ear to even know what you’re talking about in this discussion. Hence my repeated point of addressing the fact you LACK not only the requisite knowledge of the subject, but also the emotional and intellectual intelligence to even debate/discuss this subject. 

You need to do more personal research but most of all, you still have a lot of growing up to do. 

PS, I’m not even going to dignify you vagina comment to human crap. You’re too young and uneducated to even comprehend this subject matter. It’s like you dove into the deep end of the swimming pool on purpose so you could drown. Drown you did.

Now give  it a rest. You have successfully proven What a dumbazz you are on this subject. Why keep digging the hole deeper??? 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Oh, and as far as you’re concerned here at this site… I [am] the “authority” on the abortion topic. And that goes for anyone else here too. 

To date NO one has successfully rebutted ANY of the positions I’ve put forth. No one. 

Here endeth the lesson. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
It's not a god given right.

Firstly, prove GOD.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@zedvictor4
Please don’t derail this thread with that question. He’s already trying to do that here in a thread he created:

TWS1405
TWS1405
Here is a perfect example where and why an abortion is necessary and morally acceptable: 

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I agree, that, your a sick-n-head virtual rapist, sticking your nose into a pregnant womans bodily business without her consent.

You and the other nutters like you need mental assistance. Morally { whats best for pregnant woman and humanity } and intellectually { logical common sense }.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam

This is an example of a VERY RARE, condition happening with twins. 
So, this is to prove that all abortions are right?

PS, I’m not even going to dignify you vagina comment to human crap. You’re too young and uneducated to even comprehend this subject matter. It’s like you dove into the deep end of the swimming pool on purpose so you could drown. Drown you did.
No, you just don't have an answer for this, and taking my age and saying I can't make an argument, is not a reason to just give up. 

All I have done is make argument after argument, yet you have yet to make an actual valid counter argument, and instead repeat what you are saying over and over again, and, yes, I'm going to call it name calling.

To date NO one has successfully rebutted ANY of the positions I’ve put forth. No one. 
I just did. 

Oh, and as far as you’re concerned here at this site… I [am] the “authority” on the abortion topic. And that goes for anyone else here too. 
What gives you the right? This is my thread that I made. You are the authority on this topic, on this whole site. Wow you have a massively big ego.

I have over 30 years academic, professional and life experience on you kid. You’re too young and wet behind the ear to even know what you’re talking about in this discussion. Hence my repeated point of addressing the fact you LACK not only the requisite knowledge of the subject, but also the emotional and intellectual intelligence to even debate/discuss this subject. 
Well, my arguments are valid, your only argument, is that just because there have been rare cases of needed abortion, then all women should have the right to murder babies, whenever it feels convenient to them. This is the American Genocide.

Here endeth the lesson. 
No answer the question, if you have: 
I have over 30 years academic, professional and life experience on you kid.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
I agree, that, your a sick-n-head virtual rapist
I am not a rapist, I am actually the opposite
I believe rapists should be castrated or killed.

sticking your nose into a pregnant womans bodily business without her consent.
It's another human in there, yes, I have the right to argue about this topic.

Morally { whats best for pregnant woman and humanity }
If its morally for humanity, is it good for humanity to be killing future Docters, lawyers, and politicians, by the masses.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

This is an example of a VERY RARE, condition happening with twins. 
So, this is to prove that all abortions are right?
Your lack of reading comprehension knows no bounds. 

TWS1405:
"Here is [a] perfect example where and why [an] abortion is necessary and morally acceptable: 
[a] and [an] =/= all. 

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
No, you just don't have an answer for this, and taking my age and saying I can't make an argument, is not a reason to just give up. 
ROTFLMAO!!!! When and where did I ever declare I was giving up? I do not give up. I just know when to stop beating a dead horse knowing the damn thing will never get up and trot again. 

All I have done is make argument after argument, yet you have yet to make an actual valid counter argument, and instead repeat what you are saying over and over again, and, yes, I'm going to call it name calling.
You think/believe you've made arguments, but you really have not. 
I have rebutted your nonsensical positions quashing them entirely. 
I repeat my rebuttals over and over again because it is called repetition for a reason. 

Lastly, apples to oranges. 

PS. I am not accepting any debate when there is no description or rules and/or parameters put forth to consider. 
More than that, you've already demonstrated that you are a waste of time on this subject. You do not know what you are talking about, AND you are entirely too emotionally invested vs logic and reason. Add to that, your lack of reading comprehension skills is remarkable. They would be a hindrance to any formal debate, and a huge irritation (i.e., beating the dead horse).
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405
[a] and [an] =/= all. 
Ok so can we at least agree on this:

Abortion is not morally ok for people who just want to get them for convenience. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
But your profile says male. And according to you, if you are a man, you're not supposed to have a say in the matter, so why do you get to be the authority on the topic.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
But your profile says male. And according to you, if you are a man, you're not supposed to have a say in the matter, so why do you get to be the authority on the topic.

I never said a man cannot have a position on the subject of abortion. You are confusing me with someone else. 

What makes me an authority on the subject over you (and anyone else who has foolishly tried to take me on here), is because I have not only been researching this subject but also debating/discussing it since 2007, ever since I took a college course under a woman who has done nothing by study and teach about the subject of abortion and wrote this book: Safe, Legal, and Unavailable? Abortion Politics in the United States - Melody Rose - Google Books

I know the legal ramifications of the subject, and I know how to investigate/research the legal issues surrounding it. In addition to being an experienced investigator (my former law enforcement experience) and advocate for veterans who writes lengthy well researched and documented appeals for veterans, researching medical information, I know the medical aspects of this subject of abortion. That includes but not is limited to psychology, physiology and biology. Bottom line, I am more knowledgeable than you on this subject; and my reading comprehension skills and command of the language exceeds yours. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
I never said a man cannot have a position on the subject of abortion. You are confusing me with someone else. 
My apologies. 

I know the legal ramifications of the subject, and I know how to investigate/research the legal issues surrounding it. In addition to being an experienced investigator (my former law enforcement experience) and advocate for veterans who writes lengthy well researched and documented appeals for veterans, researching medical information, I know the medical aspects of this subject of abortion. That includes but not is limited to psychology, physiology and biology. Bottom line, I am more knowledgeable than you on this subject; and my reading comprehension skills and command of the language exceeds yours. 
The fact that you have all this knowledge and experience, and you still believe abortion to be okay, is still concerning though. 

I know you are older than me, and that does make you more intellectual than me, but still, (I will use terms that aren't emotive), It is millions of humans, who have futures and future lives, that are being killed by the masses. If you are going to support that with all of the knowledge that you pertain, then you aren't using that knowledge correctly.

Now can you please answer this question, even though you believe it to be stupid:
Does the vagina of a woman dictate what a living human is?
If no, then what dictates that?

I know you already answered one of those questions, but just please restate it, so I can work from that, and clearly see your view on the topic.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Women have always decided whether or not to carry a pregnancy to term. It was never a man's decision until modern medicine and politics. Those then male dominated fields decided to use it as a way to control and subjugate women. These are the same men that sterilized Native American women without telling them. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

Educate yourself. 

TWS1405
TWS1405
Women have always decided whether or not to carry a pregnancy to term. It was never a man's decision until modern medicine and politics. Those then male dominated fields decided to use it as a way to control and subjugate women. These are the same men that sterilized Native American women without telling them. 

All lies. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405
And can we at least come to the agreement, that abortion for just purely convenience is wrong. Because if we can do that, then we can focus more on what you're using as evidence. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
 These are the same men that sterilized Native American women without telling them. 
Ummm...all of those men are dead.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
 Those then male dominated fields decided to use it as a way to control and subjugate women.
This is false. The men who want abortion banned are the ones who want to save the millions of children who are dying by the masses. Again, I say, it isn't the woman's decision, because it isn't the woman's body, it is another human being that we are talking about.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
  1. The top reason for abortion (25%) is not being ready for a child, <0.5% victim of rape.
Using your source, I found this.

This is what I am talking about. The top reason for abortions in the USA, is purely for convenience. 
0.5% are because of rape. 
And even then, rape is not a valid reason to get an abortion. 

This is a bit personal, but I have a friend, who's mom is a rape victim, and she is the rape child. The mom kept her instead of getting an abortion. I really know and care for this person. And to see that people all across the world are getting rid of their rape children is sad. Those kids could have grown up to be their own person. Yes, rape is very sad, and I believe that all rapists should be castrated, or killed. 

"about 700 women die each year from complications of pregnancy."

Out of the 8 billion people, that is literally .00000875% of people in the world
AND 60% of those are preventable.
"Every pregnancy-related death is tragic, especially because about 60% are preventable."
"Preventing pregnancy-related death every step of the way.
During Pregnancy: Improve access to and delivery of quality prenatal care, which includes managing chronic conditions and educating about warning signs.
At Delivery: Standardize patient care, including delivering high-risk women at hospitals with specialized providers and equipment.
Postpartum: Provide high-quality care for mothers up to one year after birth, which includes communicating with patients about warning signs and connecting to prompt follow-up care."

So, there is no reason, except in extreme, extreme cases, where an abortion is necessary.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405
Also saying that you are older and more educated, while it's a good thing, is not a valid argument.
Instead of just saying you are smarter, use your knowledge to counter and argue back. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I have countered back. Each time you’ve ignored it and googled some Page or Dictionary definition, neither of which you understood and proceeded to use incorrectly upon rebuttal. 

You asked why I was more of an authority on the subject than you, I answered. I am more intelligent than you are on this subject. Fact. End of story. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
How have I ignored it; I literally used your source as evidence.

At least accept my debate, I would love to go more in depth with you on this topic, given that you have all this knowledge about it.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
You asked why I was more of an authority in the subject than you
Being older and more experienced is not a reason. 
You can use that age and experience to make a reason, but the age and experience itself does not matter, unless you have reasons that reflect that age and intellect.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405
If you accept my debate, then we can go more into depth on the topic.
And you can show me all of your evidence that backs up your claim.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
How have I ignored it; I literally used your source as evidence.
There’s that lack of reading comprehension skills rearing it’s ugly head, yet again (and again, and again). 

1. You don’t comprehend what you read 
2. you ignore valid counter arguments 
3. You retort with nonsensical strawmans
4. You can’t even follow along in the order of succession of what you write to what I reply with and what you rebut with
5. You lack even the basic requisite knowledge of the subject (biology, psychology, sociology, law)
6. You don’t know what basic terms mean and misquote them in cut n pasting dictionary results. 
I can go on and on…

You’re a train wreck. I’m not wasting my time getting into a debate with you. Your description sucks. You didn’t even set the parameters right. 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
You’re a train wreck. I’m not wasting my time getting into a debate with you. Your description sucks. You didn’t even set the parameters right. 
Ok well, I will just be known as the guy you couldn't argue against out of all the people you have so called," beaten" on this topic.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Your grammar sucks too. 

Never claimed to have beaten anyone. No one has beaten me. Big difference. But I certainly wouldn’t expect you to know that salient fact. 

You’ve already lost this debate/discussion since post #3. Self flattery is so narcissistic. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Listen, you can sit there for as long as you like and say you don't want to debate me, because of my lack of grammar, reading comprehension, counter arguments, the fact that you are older and more intellectual than me, but the truth is that you are just using those as excuses. I am making valid points that you are scared to argue against, therefore you are changing the conversation, to get away from those valid points.

You still haven't answered my question of:
Does the vagina of a woman dictate what a living human is?

Your answer to that was:
Educate yourself.  
and
I have countered back. Each time you’ve ignored it and googled some Page or Dictionary definition, neither of which you understood and proceeded to use incorrectly upon rebuttal. 
Those are not answers. You are just dodging.