Cosmological Scenarios

Author: ebuc

Total: 40
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
I don't need to figure out what's missing.

Because realistically everything is missing, from beginning to end.

Hence cosmological scenarios.

To that end, I offered three very basic scenarios.

And you proffer a less basic scenario, but a nonetheless hypothetical scenario.

Which may or may not be more or less relative in one of my basic scenarios.

And words are words, and serve a purpose.

Like to "spin" is to go out for a leisurely drive in ones car.

So are you saying that all matter goes for a leisurely drive.

Of course not.

Just as I make no references to football players.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
I don't need to figure out what's missing.
Zed, your physics and cosmologically clueless with an ego based attitude to boot.

To that end, I offered three very basic scenarios.
You've offerred attitude and zilch/nada

0.001 E value for effort and significant relevance. Sad :--(

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Hmmmmmmm.

Some might say the pot calling the kettle black.

But I enjoy our discourse.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
" Considerable Set "

....> > > >  ( macro-irrelevant occupied space too large too infrequent ( > in >

..........> > ( almost relevant ( > in >

.........> > ((  lucidly relevant  ergo centered (( > in > ) almost relevant > in >

..........> >  ( micro-irrelevant too small and too frequent ) < < < < < <  out null consideration

1] scenario 1 = OIO or as (  ( | )  ) where we have two, 5-fold icosahedral sets  ---87 primary plus etc sets---  outside of flattened {  I  }   4-fold   set | ----87 primary great circles coded/mapped---   being tangent to the the two 5-fold sets, O|O, or

... (  ( | )  ) the  two 5-fold sets are overlapping each other with the 4-fold set inside and at exact middle, of both of the 5-fold sets ( | )  ).

The concept uses is an extrapolation of more Euclidean straight edges etc, wherein, if the 5-fold icosa and 4-fold cubo-octahedron or tangent,  they share the same singular regular triangle area, that, has all of the 87 primary  --if not including 2ndary and many more---   great planes of coding/mapping data/information.

This following link is the conceptually dynamicall geodesic version where all of the information of the 87 are in one right triangle http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s11/figs/f3201b.html

There is another graphic that shows the Euclidean version. When I can find it.

The overlapping version , ---(  ( | )  )---  requires another  method for a common sharing of the coded/mapped info on the flatten cubo-octahedron plane, that, is seen in this link, although it is the Euclidean verison.  Unfortunaltely I dont have graphics for a flatten dymamic geodesic version. I would love to see that one myself, and the figure out how all of the info of the overlapping set can all be inclusive on the one  regular triangle, or one right-triangle.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
That's exactly what I mean.

And that might also be exactly what I mean.

But I would need to be inside Ebuc's head.
ebuc
ebuc
Egg (   )....>....Physical ( /\/\/ ) Reality.....<........Egg (  )

Scenario 1}  biologic life starts on Earth by the collection of elements into molecules > RNA > DNA >  egg >and then millions of years later a complex adult female debater  appears on the scene.

Scenario 2} the fundamentals for all that exists ---ex a finite set of  92or more chemical elements--- is mapped/coded in and eternally existent, Gravitational-Dark Energy  space { occupied }, ---we can call the finite egg{s}-of-space--  that, is not observable by humans ergo,  meta-physical i.e. beyond our physical reality.

Then physical reality, ---as observed time----,  is born out from the  encoded Gravitational-Dark Energy space { occupied }. How does this born-out phenomena occur and, why asks the adult female debater?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Biologic/Soul How ? } via polar invagination with a resultant neural tube  LINK...."There are two major ways of forming a neural tube. In primary neurulation, the cells surrounding the neural plate direct the neural plate cells to proliferate, invaginate, and pinch off from the surface to form a hollow tube. In secondary neurulation, the neural tube arises from a solid cord of cells that sinks into the embryo and subsequently hollows out (cavitates) to form a hollow tube.

............."During the late blastula stage a few cells on one side of the developing embryo begin to push into the blastocoel (8). When this process (gastrulation) becomes visible as an indentation, the developing embryo is termed a gastrula (9)."...

......."These three cell layers (ectoderm, endoderm and mesoderm) provide the "bricks and mortar" for the differentiation of the embryo's organ systems."... 

Occupied space How ?  } via di-polar invagination{ >< } of the toroidal space tube.   ....space(><)(><)space....horizontal bisection/cross-section of a torus, with a di-polar invagination  process.

Biologic Why? scenario 1) all that is possible  to occur ---Murphys law adaptation---  within an eternally existent Universe, will eventually occur.

Occupied space Why ? Scenario 2} all that exists is characterized by three fundamentals:

...1} ..' modulation/moderation of angle and frequency ]...Bucky Fuller,

...2} motion/dynamic/flow has a trajectory relative to its component parts and that outside of its parts, barring finite Universe that has no outside referential relationships. 

So the motion of Gravitational-Dark Energy has a trajectory relative to its two diametrically opposing parts --Gravity { positive (  ) geodesic  } and Dark Energy { negative )( geodesic }, that, defines a quantum of space, that via invaginations bears-out internally to space,  observe-able time { physical/\/\/  reality }.

Why?   I dunno, however, I have suspicions as to why:

...1} a trajectory of either Gravitational or Dark Energy space, when that trajectory reaches a peak of curvature (><)(><) and takes sharp distinct angular motion inward towards its diametric opposite, then pops back to its outer, or inner geodesic surface set of events as Gravitational or Dark Energy space,

.....1a} peak of geodesic curvature may explain invagination, but does not explain the pop back to surface phenomena. This may be answered with number 2, as follows,

......2}   integrity of coherence i.e. the whole is greater than the sum of it parts and this whole-ness integrity coherence induces the invagination inward as internalization of its own existence, i.e. it needs to know it exists ergo, it does a literal reality { physical body }  check, that, may be likened to a rubber band, that cannot break, only contract back to its initial, inertia state of peaceful geodesic trajectory-of-least-resistance.

....And this internalized reality check takes place on its two diametrically opposing peaks of curvature, positive and negative.

And just as with most complex biologic animals having the three layers, etco-meso-endo, the space-time tori have;

.....outer surface positive set of nodal events  (  )
.....internal sine-wave charged /\/\/ body,
.....inner negative surface set of nodal events )(

Occupied Gravitational-Dark Energy space invaginates is likened to descarites' " I think therefore i am'. however, that is incomplete [ not whole } consideration.

In order for descartes' to think, he has to have an occupied space brain to give him access to philosophical thoughts/ideas/concepts, that, only exist because of his occupied space experiences.

...' I think about an occupied space something --ex my occupied space { 3D body } finger--- ergo I exist as an occupied space something { 3D body volume } '....ebuc

The Gravitational-Dark Energy space quantum is composed of outer , internal body, inner or as  OIO or i and that may also be envisioned as the symbol for infinite OO or eternal OO, without the third, inbetween body part.

Modulation/moderation of angle ^v and frequency /\/\/\/ exists as set of reflection points for Gravity and Dark Energy to experience their self. We may even say this is the cosmic purpose of Universe's eternal existence is to experience itself. Some philosophy states ---eyes are windows to the soul ergo to know thy self---, that, that is why Universe/God created  creatures with access to  Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts, for Universe/God to know its existence.

ebuc
ebuc
Since Ive always follow the logical common sense pathways, I think all of it. The 42 as God/Universe is of course in jest. However, I do have some cosmic Pi-Time scenarios, that may actually show how 42 could be the abstract, top end limit of our finite occupied space Universe and 6 the bottom end-limit. ---6{ hexa-purity } * 7 { hepta-impurity } = 42---

.....Thats a differrent scenario than much of the above and goes off into powering of Pi, and renormalizations of some Pi-powerings. Did not want to go into that with the Cosmic Egg{s} scenario ive laid out. However, would not surprise me if it is relevant. I dunno.

Fuller had a cosmic egg scenario in one of the books he wrote for his child. Tetrascroll: Cosmic Fairy Tale. But my version is only related to his, not his exaclty per se https://www.abebooks.com/book-search/title/tetrascroll/author/buckminster-fuller/first-edition/
ebuc
ebuc
The fertized egg does a mono-polar invagination to created the three germ layers, ecto, endo, meso.

The cosmic egg ---as a torus (  )(  )----   is Gravity-Dark Energy space part of space-time and observed time { quantised } is the di-polar invagination {><)(><) to create, 0,3,6,9,15,18 etc sine-wave / \ / \ / \ / pattern, inside the space torus and the body-of-time ergo (> * <)(> * <) ergo,

bilateral consciousness/othernerss/awarness aka twoness, i.e.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi, I am Womb  /\*/\*/\............/*\/*\ Hi, I am Man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Womb being the most complex spirit and man being the 2nd most complex spirit of Universe

Positive curvature ---the outer surface womb and egg of nodal events---- is the cosmic Gravitationa { attractive/contractive/pulling-in }  fermale.

Negative curvature ---the inner surface pushing out spermazoa of nodal events--- is the cosmic Dark Energy { pushing-out } of male.

The real question is why does positive and negatively cuvred Gravity-Dark Energy invaginate.

...>>...\/\/\/\*/\*/\/\/\/\......>>....../\/*\/*\/\.......

On Earth, more complex woman  { Xx }  came before less complex man { Xy }, if such creation ever occurred. This is complex-to-simple evolution.

Any man before woman ---simple-to-complex--- is non-sensical.  y does not evolve into X. 

Simple-to-complex is a more frustrating evolutionary process, and nature likes to take the path of least resistance ex Gravity takes the path of least resistance. 

The proof is in the pudding, however, some pudding is more superficial than others. 

9 days later

ebuc
ebuc
Happy Holy Days  

end >~~~~~:--) O (--:~~~~~~<~~begin~~~~>~~~ ( O )~~~>~~~~repeat

Egg ( O )....>....Physical ( /\/\/ ) Reality.....<........Egg ( O )

Black hole...>............sine-wave....<...............Black Hole

Beyond Ancient~~~~=~~~ Eternally Regenerative

Finite, occupied space Universe is not a dynamic torus

31 days later

ebuc
ebuc
..." Einstein’s general theory of relativity can be summed up in just 12 words: “Space-time tells matter how to move; matter tells space-time how to curve”.
But this short description from the physicist John Wheeler ' LINK

I want to clarify how I define space - time.

1a} Eternally existent, finite and non-observed { not quantised nor quanfitifed } occupied space as Gravitional fields (   ) of positive curvature (   ) , that, are the outer most surface set of nodal events of a quantum space-time torus (    )(    )

1b} Eternally existent, finite, physical reality ---with perhaps an ultra-brief moment of non-existence--- and  observed ---i.e. quantised and quantified--- that is also has an associated abstract sine-wave pattern /\/\/\/ and I label as observed time { quantised and quantified }, that is inside the toroidal tube and is a resultant of invaginations from Gravity surface and Dark Energy surface

1c} Eternally existent, finite and non-observed  ---i.e. non-quantised nor quantified---   occupied space as Dark Energy fields )(  of negative curvature )( , that, are the inner most surface set of nodal events of a quantum space-time torus (    )(    ).

Ergo, ....macro-infinte...truly non-occupied.....space(/\/\/)(/\/\/)space..........truly non-occupied....macro-infinite....

...."For most physicists, space-time itself is a lot more abstract – a purely mathematical backdrop for the unfolding drama of the cosmos. Martin Bojowald of Penn State University in University Park sees it as a mathematical entity called a manifold. The equations of general relativity allow us to calculate the evolution of this manifold, and so of the universe itself, over time. “The rubber sheet is a picture for such a manifold, so in an abstract way I am indeed using the analogy,” he says."..