Debate Joke

Author: jaay

Total: 18
jaay
Debates: 3
jaay
What do you call a debate team that debates everything. 

Answer: Mass Debaters.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@jaay
What do you call a noob without being homophobic?

You so jaaaay 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@jaay
Why did the debater cross the road.

For the same reason as the chicken.

So which came first?

The debater or the egg.

Not forgetting the spermatozoa of course.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
------> sperrmazoa........(   ) egg aka zona pellucida

----->---->------>---->---->(-> ) head of spermazoa enters the egg , ergo,  now it can literally be  called an egg-head.

Then the head splits open  releasing its either X  or y genetic material,  inside the egg  ( !@#$*%& ), if an X, or,

( ^&* ) if  the less complex y, that,then recombines separately to be come 23 chromosome sex cell .nuclei, to then combine with the eggs 2 chromosome nuclei LINK  

The egg{s} exists before the born out debater{s}. Logic, and critical thinking, in order to find truth does not occur with the fertilized egg.   All debaters are human, not all humans are debators, except those who have access to their mind?

..." Philosophy for Children encourages children to think for themselves at the same time that it encourages them to think with others.

......However, philosophy is often viewed as more a matter of solitary reflection, perhaps involving exchanges between a few other solitary thinkers—something to which the “masses” are neither privy nor attracted.".....

Scenario 1}  biologic life starts on Earth by the collection of elements into molecules > RNA > DNA >  egg >and then millions of years later a complex adult female debater  appears on the scene.

Scenario 2} the fundamentals for all that exists ---ex a finite set of  92or more chemical elements--- is mapped/coded in and eternally existent, Gravitational-Dark Energy  space { occupied }, ---we can call the finite egg{s}-of-space--  that, is not observable by humans ergo,  meta-physical i.e. beyond our physical reality.

Then physical reality, ---as observed time----,  is born out from the  encoded Gravitational-Dark Energy space { occupied }. How does this born-out phenomena occur and, why asks the adult female debater? Then answer can be found in my Cosmological Scenarios thread.

The debater cross the road to find the truth of what exists on the other side, relative to what exists on the side their currently on. To know the relationship { relativity } of one to the other.

ebuc
ebuc
Ok, the cosmic answer --not 42 or Jackie Robinson---  is in post #36 in Personal > Cosmological Scenarios.

jaay
Debates: 3
jaay
-->
@RationalMadman
What do you call a mathematician that argues?

A Math Debater
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@jaay
What do you call a yachtsman that argues.

A  Mast Debater.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@jaay
What do you call a calculator for a bank in China?

YUANCULATOR.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Old farmer runs into financial difficulty and has all his machinery repossessed. He writes to his son in prison worried that he cannot dig the field by hand all  by himself in time for sowing. His son writes back saying ' dad, whatever you do, do not dig field three it is where I buried all the gold and cash from the robbery'.
The warden read the letter and tips off the police and they go dig up the field. 
The son writes to his dad saying, ' dad,  now is the time to sow the carrots and potato seeds, it the best I can do from here.

22 days later

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says - does this taste funny to you?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
How do you make a sausage roll.

Give him a push.

18 days later

AleutianTexan
Debates: 4
AleutianTexan
What do you call a graduate student who debates?

A master debater.
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
Quite the circlejerk of recycled jokes here...
sadolite
sadolite
A man gets audited by the IRS...

and the auditor is not surprised when he arrives with his lawyer. As the men sit down the lawyer says, "Look, the reason my client is in this situation is because he is a terrible gambler."
"I am not a terrible gambler," the man replies. "I will make a bet right now. I bet you $1,000 that I can bite my own eye." he says to the auditor.
"You can't bite your own eye," the auditor replies. "I'll take your bet."
The man reaches up, removes his glass eye and bites it. The auditor is in shock, he just bet this man $1,000 in front of a lawyer. The man however is generous.
"Ok, that wasn't really fair. You didn't know that I had a glass eye. So, for double or nothing I bet you I can bite my other eye."
The auditor is skeptical, but after careful examination determines that there is no way he has two glass eyes. "Fine, double or nothing, you cannot bite your other eye."
The man reaches into his mouth and pulls out his false teeth and carefully makes them bite down on his other eye.
The auditor is completely taken aback. How could he possibly be so dumb as to take that bet.
"Ok," the man says again. "You didn't know I had dentures, so I will give you one last chance. Double or nothing, I bet you I can stand on this side of your desk and piss over your desk and into that wastebasket without getting a single drop on your desk."
The auditor backs up and looks at the distance. There is no way the man could physically maintain a stream that could reach that distance. It had to be impossible.
"I have no choice," the auditor says. "I'll take the bet."
The man stands up, walks to the side of the desk and proceeds to piss all over the auditors desk, not a single drop reaching the wastebasket.
The auditor leaps from his seat and cheers his victory. The lawyer however, has his face in his hands, audibly groaning.
"Wait," the auditor says. "Why are you so upset?"
"Before we came in, he bet me $20,000 he could walk in here, piss all over your desk and you would be happy about it."

sadolite
sadolite
A politician had an accident and dies.

His soul reaches the Paradise and found St. Peter at the entrance.
 "Welcome to Paradise! Before you could get in, there is a little problem. We rarely see politicians here so we do not know what to do with you."
 "I see, no problem just let me enter." says the politician. " I would like to let you in but I have higher orders."  We will do the following: You pass one day in Hell and one day in Heaven. You can then choose where to spend eternity." "It is not necessary, I have already decided. I want to stay in Heaven." says the politician. "Sorry, but we have our rules." So, St. Peter takes him to the elevator and he comes down, down to Hell.
      The door opens up and he sees himself in the middle of a beautiful golf course. In essence, the club where were all his friends and other politicians with whom he had worked. All very happy. He was greeted, embraced and then they started to talk about the good times when they got rich at the expense of the people.
They played golf, relaxed and then ate lobster and caviar. Who was also present was the devil, a very friendly guy who spent all the time dancing and telling jokes. They enjoyed themselves so much that before they realize it was time to go. After a lot of redundant hugs and words of farewell he enter into the elevator. He rises, rises and the door opens up again. St. Peter was expecting him. Now it´s the time to visit the Paradise.
      He spends 24 hours in paradise among a group of happy souls who go from cloud to cloud playing harps and singing. All went very well and before he noticed the day comes to an end and St. Peter returns. "Now what? You spent one day in Hell and one day in Heaven. Now choose your eternal home."
He thought for a minute and answered: "Look, I never thought to make this decision. The Paradise is very good but I think I'll be much better in Hell." Then St. Peter takes him back to the elevator and he comes down, down to hell. The door opens up and he saw himself in the midst of a massive ground full of garbage and a horrible smell. He saw all his friends with the clothes torn and very dirty searching the rubble and putting it in black bags. He also saw some of his friends in dispute to take pieces of rotten food. The devil put his arm by the politician´s shoulder.
        "I do not understand?" Mumble the politician. -- "Yesterday I was here and it even had a beautiful golf course, a club, lobster, caviar and we danced and had fun all the time. Now I see that it´s only full of very smelly garbage and my friends are totally torn down!"
The devil looks at him Ironically, smiles and says: "Yesterday we were in campaign season before election. Now we have your vote. I´m sorry, this is the reality!"

Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
Here’s my submission:

Can anyone top that?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Debates: 269