Biden embarrassing America apologizing for slavery

Author: TWS1405_2

Total: 36
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
So you believe minorities think they are superior to white people? Which races have been saying they are superior to the whites in your school, besides the other white males you spoke of?
A lot. Mostly all of them. There have been some acceptations, like my black, Asian, Latino, friends. But other than that, you would be surprised what happens in schools now. I have a first-person perspective. 

Merriam Webster defines Racism as:
"behavior or attitudes that reflect and foster this belief racial discrimination or prejudice"

So yea a lot of that happening at our schools.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
There have been some acceptations
Because you’re a minor I’ll leave this to someone else.

YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
Gg.

bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
No, I’m agreeing with you. stupid white males like yourself can definitely be losers without being subjected to racism. You’re proof of that
Shitlib that sits on a debate site with a bunch of teenagers 24/7 is lecturing me about being a loser.

Lol. Lmao, even

TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
A box of rocks of various sizes and geological makeup possess more intelligence than that single celled organic matter between your illiterate and ignorant two pin holes on either side of your Homer Simpson skull of yours. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TWS1405_2
I imagine that over the next few millennia the species will become less white and less black.

Though skin tone will depend upon the dominance of specific genes.

Just as other genetic influences will dictate how we move forwards intellectually.

If material evolution is to progress, and I assume that it will, then intellectual dominance will continue to be the overriding necessity.

So eventually if and when homo-sapiens manages to escape this Earthly prison.

I'm guessing it might have a swarthy look about it, probably with Asian influences.

Not like the USS Enterprise, with a macho "White" guy at the helm and Scotty in the engine room.

Though Bones certainly had a look about him.

In between now and then?

All sorts of shit I would imagine.