Author: Tradesecret

Total: 193
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Stephen,

Seriously, how can the feebleminded Miss Tradesecret remain upon this very prestigious Religion Forum as she makes a total halfwitted fool of herself relative to her Bible ignorance and stupidity?!   Like you alluded to, if Miss Tradesecret is this Bible dumbfounded in this Religion Forum, can you imagine in how Bible stupid she is with her congregation of followers that she preaches to, where it is a godly crime to do so as the passages below so state::

"But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction." (2 Peter 2:1)

"Having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people." (2 Timothy 3:5)

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world." (1 John 4:1)

Everything about the Reverend Tradesecret is false Brother D.

Maybe while learning to memorise the bible from an early age, the Reverend must have skipped this appropriate verse:

Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures" .Matthew 22:29

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO THE BIBLE FOOL MISS TRADESECRET: "Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures" .Matthew 22:29"

Ouch! Thats it! Your quote above is the final nail in Miss Tradesecret's coffin, were she is also guilty of this Jesus inspired passage: "A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion." (Proverbs 18:2)  

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sidewalker

Sidewalker, the king of falsities,

YOUR LAME QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: "You don't need to read thier posts, BroD and Stephen only do all those posts for each other anyway, for them it's foreplay."

Don't think that Miss Tradesecret doesn't read our posts, even though she says she doesn't, because of the simple FACT that she has to read them because they stand out in making her the continued Bible fool, and where she hopefully learns from them in the aftermath!  In essence, I am teaching Miss Tradesecret the Bible where trustfully she will realize in how utterly inept and stupid she was before my teachings to her!  LOL!

I know, every Religion Forum has to have their "Bible Stupids®️" like Miss Tradesecret and YouFound_Lxam, in them being affectionately known as "The dynamic Duo of Bible stupidity!"

Good day.

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Tradesecret
So are you suggesting that in the earliest periods it was all random then? 
There. Have been laboratory experiments replicating Earth's early atmosphere and the building blocks of life have naturally arisen out of that. The experiment has been repeated successfully hundreds of times and are the first experiments to test the theory of abiogenesis. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Presumably the building blocks of life would have been present at the point of material generation/creation. Howsoever that may have occurred.

GOD principle.

But not necessarily a floaty about bloke.

Or a BIG BOOM for that matter.

As it would require an audio-receptor to register a BOOM.

So the QUIET UNSEEN EVENT then.

Size irrelevant, as there would be no comparison, nor a comparer.

OK, so if you're going to be picky, there might have a multiverse event, and some events might have been more extensive than others.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Don't think that Miss Tradesecret doesn't read our posts, even though she says she doesn't, because of the simple FACT that she has to read them because they stand out in making her the continued Bible fool.
Narcissism doesn't disappear over night, Brother D.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE RELATING TO THE #1 BIBLE FOOL OF THIS RELIGION FORUM, MISS TRADESECRET: "Narcissism doesn't disappear over night, Brother D."

As we both know by now, poor Miss Tradesecret has to remain silent to us because of the simple fact that we OWN HER BIBLE STUPIDITY OUTRIGHT! Therefore, we can wonder when she once again will take an extended time off from this forum again to try and adjust for simply being made the Bible fool again by us and the membership? LOL!

Notice that Miss Tradesecret hardly ever uses Jesus' inspired words within the Bible in discussion, BUT, only uses her hypotheticals, her perceived knowledge that goes embarrassing wanting, and hearsay that are NOT biblically vouchsafed! Duh!

Miss Tradesecret will certainly pay upon Judgment Day for sure by being a coward, detestable, and a LIAR, as explicitly shown throughout her feeble posts! Praise Jesus' revenge upon her as a 2nd class woman shown in the passage below!

"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." Also he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." And he said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment. The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son. But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death." ( Revelation 21: 5-8)

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Notice that Miss Tradesecret hardly ever uses Jesus' inspired words within the Bible in discussion, BUT, only uses her hypotheticals, her perceived knowledge that goes embarrassing wanting, and hearsay that are NOT biblically vouchsafed! Duh!

That'll be because the Reverend doesn't know any of then words of Jesus regardless of having been" taught to memorise the bible from a very early age".
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Unfortunately, Miss Tradesecret's lack of thinking abilities to not understand in how Bible stupid she is, allows her to still be upon this esteemed Religion Forum making an outright fool of herself, AND, embarrassing this forum AND, Christianity as well!

For shame. :(

ebuc
ebuc
Without evidence of biologic life from scratch, we are valid to 50% in saying that biologic life is eternally existent i.e. it is 50:50 guess as to any specifics of an origin of biologic life or no origin and actually we have eternally existentbiologic life in some places of Universe, that seed outward to other places.

This is called logical, common sense, critical thinking.

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

Sidewalker,

YOUR SICKENING AND PUKING QUOTE ERRONEOUSLY STATING THAT MISS TRADESECRET AND I ARE DOING SEXUAL FOREPLAY!:  "Brother D and Miss Tradesecret are married, and this banter they do is just part of the role playing thing they do, it's like foreplay." 

Listen up Sidewalker, I wouldn't be caught dead in even being near Miss Tradesecret, and I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot Pole, or a Czechoslovakian, whereas you could probably see where God's creation has touched her by counting the bruises she has in being a SEXUAL DEVIANT with her family members as I have unfortunately had to bring  to the forefront that she even admits too, in her NOT BEING a real Christian!
You're right, that was inappropriate, I'm sorry.

It's actually you and your boyfriend Stephen that are doing sexual foreplay.  

How do trolls do it anyway?  Under a bridge?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sidewalker
Sidewalker, 

YOUR CHILD-LIKE QUOTE AGAIN: "It's actually you and your boyfriend Stephen that are doing sexual foreplay."

Are you bored, where you have to digress back into your grade-school antics? But, what did we expect from you because you can't
even fill out a simple biography because more so than not, you are too embarrassed to do so!  How sad.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Whoops, as we can see, poor Miss Tradesecret is taking ANOTHER needed sabbatical away from her own thread, and in being at DEBATEART Religion forum to begin with, because once again, she was Bible Slapped Silly®️ by us, and other members of this forum! I wonder in how long it will take this time for Miss Tradesecret to heal from being made again, the #1 Bible fool of this forum?

Seriously, when is Miss Tradesecret going to learn that Jesus' TRUE words outright own her Bible stupidity?