Everything about Java is so utterly cumbersome and shit.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 51
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Are humans too smart for their own britches?

Britches, now there's a word I haven't heard in a while.

My dear old mum, (the Universe rest her component parts), was always referring to britches.

Perhaps we are as smart as is necessary at an given time.

Though I think that there is a scale of smartness, with fewer at the top moving things forwards, and the bulk slowing things down like a great big heavy burden of human responsibility.

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Though I think that there is a scale of smartness, with fewer at the top moving things forwards, and the bulk slowing things down like a great big heavy burden of human responsibility.

It is race between the JAVA man { X y pusher }  --dominant sex on Earth--  hoping that his focus  --primarily one hemi-sphere on the other---  on the exponential growth of digital computers and AI will be the saving grace for humanity, before the greed and selfish-ness brings ecological or hydrogen bomb calamity to humanity.

JAVA woman { X x attracter } attempts to use more bilateral  approach i.e.s more wholistcally comprehensvie set of considerations and draw man out a single minded approach., that leaves out a balancing act between the above JAVA mans approach and that of common sense/common people, compassion/nurturing, empathy/kindness, ecology/environmental consequences that is all inclusive.

Are humans to big for their britches?  Only time will tell if we will pass the test for our continued existence in Universe.  Paraphrasing Bucky Fuller

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
what. the. fuck. are you even talking about?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Only time will tell if we will pass the test for our continued existence in Universe.
For sure.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
what. the. fuck. are you even talking about?
Read my lips/text regarding the JAVA man { X  y } pusher man.

"… Ah, if you live or if you die
God damn, The Pusher
God damn, I say The Pusher
I said God damn, God damn The Pusher man"..Steppenwolf

Java coffee bean..makes world go round

..." The origin story of java coffee is a tale of smuggling, colonization, and exportation. What is java coffee? And why is coffee called java? Learn the story of your favorite drink in this quick history.

.....The term java, which is used to describe coffee, originates from the island of Java, Indonesia. The Dutch smuggled coffee seedlings to Indonesia to expand the lucrative trade that coffee exportation brought. The exportation of coffee by the Dutch helped to make coffee a worldwide commodity."

All of Universe is technology. Atoms, electrons etc doing the dance and the chemistry induces  love.  Love  also makes the world go round.

All is in mysterious code and we search to discover the code of Universe. 

Some believe the code is encoded in black holes and that  math is the key to finding the code. "In search of the lost code"...
..."If the lost code is to be found anywhere it is in the nuclei of the sperm and the egg. Here lies the true binary code of human life, and even then, they have to interact to produce the desired result of all that is missing in technological or machine life."...
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
... right...
ebuc
ebuc
..."Design a Genetic Algorithm in Java....

...."\Genetic algorithms are a part of evolutionary computing, which is a rapidly growing area of artificial intelligence.
An algorithm starts with a set of solutions (represented by individuals) called population. Solutions from one population are taken and used to form a new population, as there is a chance that the new population will be better than the old one. "....

DNA code = adenine, guanine, cytosine and thymine

..."proteins are not made directly from DNA. Instead, a messenger RNA (mRNA) molecule is synthesized from the DNA and directs the formation of the protein."...LINK

..." RNA is composed of four nucleotides: adenine (A), guanine (G), cytosine (C), and uracil (U).

....Three adjacent nucleotides constitute a unit known as the codon, which codes for an amino acid. For example, the sequence AUG is a codon that specifies the amino acid methionine.

.....There are 64 possible codons, three of which do not code for amino acids but indicate the end of a protein.

......The remaining 61 codons specify the 20 amino acids that make up proteins. ".....

calcium {very  stable non-magnetic metal element } = 20 protons, 20 neutrons and 20 electrons ergo a triangular set.

Codons are a triangular set

sine-wave ^ v^v^code of our physical reality is a numerically triangular set, or so my numerical explorations speculate to the case.  0...3p....6.....9....12....15....18 {18 combinations of quark and 18 combinations of anti-quark }......

geodesic space { positive and negative } curvature set is as follows. (1-2p)...)4-5p(....(7p-8)....)10-11p(.....(13p-14)....)16-17p(.....(19p-20).....is a set of seven { 3 + 4 } i.e. structure 3-ness and system 4-ness }

geodesic space curvature appears to be more binary than triangulated ergo more simple, if not efficient and effective? (  )(  ) = bisected torus

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
6...7..t()() }{}{} unisector vending machine ~~~~

8...9...ten decasector bending pole ~~~~~
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
Ration Mon, your obviously not familiar with a torus. I redid the texticonic characters { below  } to more correctly reflect binary positive and negative, numerically associated geodesic trajectories, that, define my quantum space-time, dipolar invaginations with a resultant  sine-wave ^v^v^ associated reality  inside the torus.

geodesic space { positive and negative } curvature set is as follows. (1-2p)...)4-5p)....(7p-8)....(10-11p).....(13p-14)....)16-17p(.....(19p-20).....is a set of seven { 3 + 4 } i.e. structure 3-ness and system 4-ness }

Javas genetic algorithms to promote population growth do  so much less with so much more complexity, as  tha of  biologic genetics and quantum space-time.

Human nature, even with its digitally exponential growth of complexity, will never ever create what Universe has eternally created.  Humans definitely get and E for effort. :--)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
you are essentially the single strangest derailer I have ever seen on the Internet. You derail without even realising it, any thread you post in, pretty much.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
Ratio mon, you need more Java to get on this train of thought.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
8...9...ten decasector bending pole ~~~~~
The bending pole is probably a torus, there are waves inside the bisected torus I hear.
ebuc
ebuc
...."World Population Growth Calculator in java

....Question : (World Population Growth Calculator) Use the web to determine the current world population and the annual world population growth rate. Write an application that inputs these values,then displays the estimated world population after one, two, three, four and five years."...

Instead of Java code I just used google search bar.

8 billion and counting...".The world’s population is expected to increase by nearly 2 billion persons in the next 30 years, from the current 8 billion to 9.7 billion in 2050 and could peak at nearly 10.4 billion in the mid-2080s........for it to reach 9 billion, a sign that the overall growth rate of the global population is slowing.

.......Yet levels of fertility remain high in some countries. Countries with the highest fertility levels tend to be those with the lowest income per capita. Global population growth has therefore over time become increasingly concentrated among the world’s poorest countries, most of which are in sub-Saharan Africa"....

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
What will I care?

I firmly believe that I had the fortune and pleasure of existing in the best of times. (1960's)

Though does everyone say this?

Everything human, seems to be going tits up now.

All hail A.I.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
What will I care?
Typical human response to our children's, children's children's future ...........the end is coming with uch sufferring, not my problem today or tommorrow.

I firmly believe that I had the fortune and pleasure of existing in the best of times. (1960's)
Yeah, I was fortunate to have missed out on a lot of violence. Had one friend as child, who later found out from my older brother, that he died in Vietnam.

Though does everyone say this?
Secular Martin stated, ...'what am I supposed to do with this kind of information'...... We dont see come around much any more.

Everything human, seems to be going tits up now.
Just watch doc. about Robert the Bruce of the Scots and his brother Edward, who fought of British at Banbrcoun, then Robert sent brother across narrow channel to Ireland --their genetic kinfolk---  and waged war on the primary southern anglo-Irish { normand/English } for three years, but it occurred at times of climate change and large loss of crops.  ----1315{?}-1318 and this is just few years before the black plague would come through---

So those Irish folk were starving as was Edwards army that was at the gates of walled in Dublin. So he turned around and went back to Scotland to  talk with his brother Robert.  So a year later the both come to the gates of Dublin and Robert sees the problem, so they turn their attention on other nearby towns and brutally slaguhter all of the anglo-Irish.

So their goal was to unite all of Ireland, with the Scots and it failed  --the t Edward Bruce was killed in Ireland but Robert the Bruce went on to form the first contractual aggreeent to be independent nation seperate from England---.   Some of that is believed to be part of the baisi of USA's early constitutional republic along with the mohawk seven nations forms of government.

Generation after generation have predicted/prognosicated a coming end-date-for-humanity. Old news.

All hail A.I.
AI is just the latest new wave thing that promotes fears of looming an end-date-for-humanity.

Alan Turing machine ---the first semi-digital computer---  shorten WW2 by two or more years via the breaking enigma code.

And we see how government laws castrated a hero, that led to his suicide in 1954. If he had lived, I wonder if he had not been chemically castrated, would have arrived at an end-date for humanity.  Tesla would have been another to have interesting fortune telling data, but he died a poverty stricken poor man in poor health.

So does Java code have a prediction for end-date of humanity? Yes and no,

......One of the sources of their vision is a computer program developed at MIT by computing pioneer and systems theorist Jay Forrester, whose model of global sustainability, one of the first of its kind, predicted civilizational collapse in 2040. “What the computer envisioned in the 1970s has by and large been coming true,” claims Paul Ratner at Big Think.

Java Program Predicts When the Coronavirus Will End

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Banbrcoun.

I think you were winging it there.

Did you men Bannockburn.

And I'm just not sure if there are enough sensible people in the World to sort things out.

Though what that really means, I don't know.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Did you men Bannockburn.
Yes, my bad.  Great doc. tho.  Its on prime.

So far I cant find a Java code that predict end-date-for-humanity.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
So we're good for a year or two yet?

Though the U.S. is bombing Syria again now....All a part of the strategic game I suppose.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Though the U.S. is bombing Syria again now....All a part of the strategic game I suppose.
There is no global strategy. Half the world believes AI will allow humanity to pass its test and be allowed future generations of hope on Earth.

The other half believe AI  spells  Apocalyptic Intelligence for humans on Earth.

Java code is one of many AI's, that, are natural evolutionary path just as coal, solar, wind and nuclear etc  is a the natural evolutionary path.

Round and round and round humans go, where and when they stop...............is a matter of brawn over matter or mind over matter.

..How to Change Our Mind.....may come from what pops out of the info we feed into AI for an optimal future scenario.

21 days later

WindowsUser34
WindowsUser34
Anger management ..
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@WindowsUser34
Anger management
Ok so AI therapist. Star Treks Data did get a emotion chip { Javetta }

Java { binary induced logic } and Javetta { emotional logic } exist in complement to each other

{ $ } is republican Javetta or Java? Java does not ask questions? Java only pops out resultant scenarios for the input it is given for most economic gain.

{ ! ? ! } is democrat Javetta { multi-complex }.  Questions authority and all else.  More omplex than Java via more emotional input. Searching for ecological sustainability.