It appears that women played no part in inventing God's

Author: Deb-8-a-bull

Total: 62
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Still confused Mop? Everybody in your church is a priest so women are priests.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Boss.

So women can't make holy water and christ flavored wafers.?

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Mopac
If i was a Priest there would not be a pocket of water on earth that i wouldn't of blessed. 
We woukd all be born again.

I'm saving my  " Being born again " i just hope i don't die suddenly.  I'll cash it in around 70 ish. 

Mopac ?   What is holy water ? 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
I am of course, specifically referring to a presbyter or a bishop.

But no, really you are the one who is confused, not me.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I'm pretty sure that if water is holy, it is God that makes it holy. And indeed, through the incarnation creation is sanctified.

By the way, we Orthodox don't use wafers. We use bread.

As far as you holding off until you are 70, maybe you'd be better off going to an Orthodox Church. They usually have classes. It isn't like they will just baptize you on the spot. They aren't protestants, you know.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
So when you say priest you actually mean Kermit or whatever other lie suits your nonsense. But you're not confused, you just don't know what words mean, how daft.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
More nonsensical ravings from the nihilist punk.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@eventuality001
There were a number of female prophets in the Old and New Testament.

Name five.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
I didn't say everyone was a priest and then later deny that statement, you did. You're confused.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
I didn't say. everyone is a priest. I said that every Orthodox Christian is a priest. What most people recognize and call the priest is a presbyter which is a special kind of priest.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
English is beyond your ken. Just keep on creating new definitions for the words you don't know how to use.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
I am giving you accurate information about a Church that is over a thousand years older than the English language. 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
And you can't understand the English language is your real message.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@disgusted
Just some background:

The terminology stems from Exodus 19:6 where YHWH tells Moses:

"And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation."

Thus under the 'old covenant' the 'holy nation of Priests' were the Hebrews/Jews.   The new covenant involved the transfer of the covenantal relationship away from the jewish people onto Christian Church.   Thus the Christian Church inherited the mantle of 'holy nation of priests' from the Jews.  That raises the question of which current branch of Christianity is the legitimate heir of the original church.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@keithprosser
That doesn't account for the fact that Mop wants 13 different definitions for the one word in just the one sentence.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Mopac
@disgusted
You have to make allowances - 'Priest' is ambiguous in Orthodoxy.   It can mean 'any member of the orthodox church' or it can mean 'a trained and ordained cleric', which is what most of us mean by 'priest'.   What we call a priest they call presbyter...   I think!

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser

What we call a priest they call presbyter

As I have been saying. Though it is not wrong to refer to a presbyter as a priest. 

That raises the question of which current branch of Christianity is the legitimate heir of the original church

The Orthodox Catholic Church is the original church, no heir necessary. 

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Mopac
Though it is not wrong to refer to a presbyter as a priest. 
No problem - as long as it's clear which sense of 'priest' is intended each time.

The Orthodox Catholic Church is the original church, no heir necessary. 
It seems to outsiders that every denomination claims to be the only legitimate church!   As I said before, I don't have a stake in that.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser
Not every claim has equal weight.

Every single bishop in our church can trace their lineage of ordination back to the apostles.

The Roman Bishop's claim of papal supremacy is simply not backed up by the behavior of the early church and a serious study of church history and the writings of the early church reveal this. They broke away from Orthodoxy, and protestantism is a result of their heresy.

Any other bases need to be covered? The New Testament is written in Greek. Does that not cover the rest?

Besides, Orthodox theology really is superior, and that has a great deal to do with the fact that we actually know the God we worship. We have a rich monastic tradition. Our methods actually work. The church isn't corrupted by culture.

It really is The Christian Church.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Mopac
Rest assured that if ever I decide to become a Christian I will give orthodoxy serious consideration... but don't hold your breath.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Every single bishop in our church can trace their lineage of ordination back to the apostles.

Name the sons of the apostles.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@disgusted

Name the sons of the apostles.
Easy.

Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Dopey, Bashful, Sneezy, and Doc.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@keithprosser
boom boom.

20 days later

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
there are many FEMALE "Divine Entities"....most likely the truth of the "GOD" construct is probably of FEMALE ORIGINS

But....NO  NO  NO say the Middle East JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God inventing PSYCHOPATH con artists

WOMEN are dogs....breeding flesh bags....servants for men....entertainment for men...then useless to men as they grow OLD 
and ROT....

Only MAN is SUPREME of all living things !   this is the mind of the Parasite VAMPIRE JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God inventing scumbag
CON ARTIST....long before these 3 GOD hoax Jokers were fabricated by lowlife wandering tribal lunatics...there were truly amazing
civilizations 

.......Sumerian-Egyptian-Assyrian +++ who had their own GODS...many were FEMALE...and women were treated as equals...

Then came the psychotic TRIBAL SCUM...who built NOTHING..innovated NOTHING...but like petty sewer thieves STOLE
EVERYTHING including the great stories told by the true ANCIENTS...not these lowlife scumbag tribes....

TIME NOW to expose these JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God inventing Parasites for what they truly are...CON ARTIST SCUM...

Time to do to the JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God garbage hoax what they have done to the other GODS and truly great civilizations
before them......TRASH THEM....relegate these JEW-JESUS-ALLAH GODS to MYTHOLOGY along with ZEUS and ODIN

Humanity does NOT NEED these 3 STOOGES GOD hoaxes...flush them down the TOILET and let the fake believing morons
butcher each other into extinction over which GOD is GOD....get off this planet JEW-JESUS-ALLAH GOD Parasites....
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
When you see women as nothing but a hole they can't do much since they are brainless.
disgusted
disgusted
A bit rude putting all women in your boat.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
The two main females on this site. 
Their religions need addressing,  as they are the only ones that do numbers , crystals , one collects river water the other its Shakira i mean shakra whatever. 
They have more dream catcher's then the rest of us put together. 
I find it ummmmmmmmmmm , i don't know.  They are different.
I'll shut up now. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
If you want to be in a religious group  , but not held back somehow. 
Join one of our many silly religious groups. 

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
There are more than two females on the site and some of them are atheist your fucking retard. The fact you think we theist females should be considered lesser humans says volumes about you. Probably a date rapists. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I was not created by woman or man.