Mod's Recusing themselves

Author: Wylted

Total: 53
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@RationalMadman
If Mediocre were a band, it would be Toto.
RationalMadman
Debates: 574
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
Which members are supreme cowards? Which are above mediocre but below supreme at cowardice?

How about 'dumb' or 'follow up questions'? Who am I competing with and ending up beneath in your eyes?
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@RationalMadman
If it helps, the super cowards are the ones that didn’t make it on to the site, if it helps, the Ethang is the standard unit of measure for pure dumbassery. So you’re a few orders of magnitude below the current leader. And while you’re not dumb, you’re no Mopac. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
Mopac is a genius in your eyes?
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@RationalMadman
Wait, you don’t think Mopac is a misunderstood Genius? He is the Kanye of DART.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
You are speaking to the wrong person making such references. I am one of the single most educated rap fans in the entire world. Kanye is one of the sleaziest dirtbags in rap, he is actually worse than Wayne in what he did to climb the food-chain. At least Wayne is genuinely sleazy, Kanye is not even a genuine scumbag... He's pretending to be one... It can't get sleazier.

His lyricism is TERRIBLE, his flow is so broken... Only good thing about Kanye is his beats, which he has never and will never be the one who actually makes them, a team who work for the same Label as him do it for him. He doesn't even support Donald Trump, it's just BS to gain fans and make Trump appealing to black people. It's all vile.

You want to know how bad Kanye is? First understand what a rapper is. Kanye is not a rapper, Kanye is a singer who thought he'd try out rap and it stuck. This is fine if it sticks naturally, but it didn't. He was so terrible but his manager kept encouraging it.

I don't understand how to like Kanye.

Compare Kanye to a rap like this and you realise he is inferior in ALL elements of rap to many rappers out there:

^ this has a repetitive hook which is normal for Kanye, so I am comparing along his stylistic-lines.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
To answer your question no, I don't. He's got some schizoid personality disorder in him but overall is just not into thinking too hard.

I can do Mopac 6x better than he himself does Mopac if I wanted to.

I know how to argue what he's arguing and stick at it. He doesn't. He doesn't even know what he means by the word 'ultimate'.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@RationalMadman
Kanye is a sleaze bag? Please. He’s up there with Pitbull, Lil pump and and stitches.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
I genuinely admire Pitbull above the other 2. Pitbull kills his style and theme and does it with class despite how dirty it gets. 

Lil Pump is actually on par with Kanye, I'd unironically agree. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@ethang5
I received an invitation to this thread from the site mod
please elaborate
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@RationalMadman
...you, sir, are nothing but a pigeon that shits votes around here and thinks it has the place to judge this alpha Owl.
Ouch RM. Don't be so hard on the poor guy.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
Watch our there, stalky. You didn’t crawl far enough up my arsehole with that reply!

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@RationalMadman
yeah! It’s like I’m deliberately comparing Mopac to bad rappers or something
ethang5
ethang5
You didn’t crawl far enough up my arsehole with that reply!
I suspected you might be a little light in your loafers. Now I know how the Fuhrer pays you to ring. Yuck.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
Easy stalky, you only spent only sentence making sh*t up. You need to try harder
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Ramshutu
Like you do at English.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
I feel bad I didn't respond to this thread more quickly. I mean, before it immediately devolved into member fights and the events leading to Wyl's second temp ban happened. I figured I'd probably just make things worse by engaging, but responding to Wyl's rage post could have addressed legitimate questions concerning mod recusal or whatnot. If you're reading this, I'm sorry about that Wyl. When you get back, and if the "bitch fuck you" factor isn't too high, I'd be willing to make up for it and talk to you about this if you'd like. I expect it'll prolly be too high tho. Only natural.
SeaShelli24
SeaShelli24
-->
@thett3
"Perhaps we should put it to a vote since we no longer have airmax here to rig a bsh vs wylted election "
I asked Max what this meant and he rolled his eyes so hard I thought he might break them. I finally got him to explain it and I couldn't stop laughing. Well played dude

bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@SeaShelli24
Where is Max? Tell him to join. Pleeaaasseee. Thx.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@SeaShelli24
Your job is too get Max on this site lol
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@SeaShelli24
I asked Max what this meant and he rolled his eyes so hard I thought he might break them. I finally got him to explain it and I couldn't stop laughing. Well played dude

thanks yo, tell him i say hi please
ShabShoral
ShabShoral
-->
@SeaShelli24
Tell Max I miss him & he needs to do hangouts :(
Airnax1227
Airnax1227
-->
@ShabShoral
Maybe I'll get on tonight. Will you be there?