Raped Dutch Politician Commits Suicide.

Author: Stephen

Total: 101
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
BREAKING Dutch Politician commits suicide after being gang raped for speaking out against Islam (08/08/18)

The politician the victim refers to in this video had recently converted to Islam and she opposed him and had fired him in the past.
 " we will cut your neck and let you bleed slowly because you keep fighting Islam". 

And does this sound familiare to anyone? 

"everyone should know, the police have failed and the Politicians have failed".

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
So, exactly what is the problem?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
So, exactly what is the problem?

Well it seems our quaint clog wearing European cousins have  a problem with Muslim rapists and Islam in general, who are trying to rig outcomes and decisions made by anyone in opposition to  Islam. It appears someone is trying to force someone to have these same views and opinions as themselves, by force.  

It sounds like terrorism, to me. 

terrorismˈ

The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
I know what the liberal solution to this problem is.

Import more terrorists!

Open the borders and get rid of immigration cops. Everything will be nice and peaceful when Islam is the law.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
 Everything will be nice and peaceful when Islam is the law.

I'm sorry I cannot agree with you. . The evidence to the contrary is overwhelming and doesn't take too long or great effort to research.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
 Everything will be nice and peaceful when Islam is the law.

I'm sorry I cannot agree with you. . The evidence to the contrary is overwhelming and doesn't take too long or great effort to research.

Sorry, to the "when Islam is the law" I should have included, "when sharia law is imposed and the population is 100% Muslim,  and it is against the law to not be Muslim. 

Then....everything will be peaceful. Liberals are working towards this end, be patient you Dutch cousins.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
I should have included, "when sharia law is imposed and the population is 100% Muslim, 
I see where you going now. Yes the liberals are determined to support anything that isn't western democracy, even if it is Islam.

it is against the law to not be Muslim. 
I'm afraid I can see that time coming.

...Liberals are working towards this end, be patient you Dutch cousins.
Indeed they are. They have always been a bit stupid at wishing for something they then wished they hadn't. 
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@ethang5
Well we know just how quickly you lot will bow and declare the Shahada. You are 5hit scared of a couple of thousand middle eastern criminals now, just imagine how you will be if Muslims wanted to take over the world. Sharia is the same 5hit that's in your bible.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@DebateArt.com
@vagabond
Trying to defeat the vulgarity filter is trollish. Reported.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@ethang5
Hypocrite.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@vagabond

"couple of thousand middle eastern muslims"

I think your figures a little off, sunshine. But who should be suprised? 
British authorities and MI5 revealed they had 500 ongoing investigations into 3,000 jihadist extremists as potential terrorist attackers, with a further 20,000 having been "subjects of interest" . There have been over 600 Islamic terrorist plots foiled since 2014 In Britain alone.

vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
Don't use quotation marks if you don't quote, it just makes you a liar and as such I have absolutely no reason to believe your probably fabricated stats.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@vagabond
I must confess. My figures were a little off also.
 The figures now officially stand at:

The UK is now home to 25,000 muslim terrorist

I apologise for my mistake.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
A total of approx 18,000 deaths attributed terrorists attacks occurred in 2016, 75% of which occurred in the middle east and Africa. There were approx 7,000 perpetrators killed in those attacks. You pommy 25,000 are really slacking off. Not very good terrorists and they still terrify you, now that's funny.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@vagabond

Not very good terrorists and they still terrify you
What an absolutely heartless ignorant and disgraceful thing to say. I don;t suppose your ashamed or even realised what you have said there do you.

You horrid, vile little bastard!
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
Words terrify you? OK
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@vagabond
Words terrify you

The Dutch Politician in the op wasn't raped by words you sick vile little man. She was raped by muslim men who then threatened her with words. She then took her own life because she was told her family would be targeted if she carried on voicing her opinions about another politician who happened to be a convert to Islam. 

You really are a vile, sick, attention seeking & heartless individual. And you should be banned from this forum. 
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
Opinions should be banned because they differ from yours. Now point ouit what I've said is vile, sick, attention seeking and heartless. I have made no comment at all regarding your perhaps fictitious politician.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@vagabond
You actually do not understand what you have wrote do you.  You have just fired something off without thinking.  This proves how dysfunctional and unbalanced you really are. 

You are a disgusting self centered attention seeking narcissist that deserves to be banned . Your family must absolutely hate you.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
You can't defend your vile lies, you obviously don't understand the English language and you are incapable of answering questions.
You are dismissed.
Stephen
Stephen
A woman politician is gang raped by muslims has the lives of her family threatened and is then driven to commit suicide and is all the vile attention seeking little creature has to say is:

You [r] pommy 25,000 [muslims terrorist ]are really slacking off. Not very good terrorists and they still terrify you, now that's funny.
Without a single thought for this poor woman , her family or her children who are left behind, he thinks  "that's funny"!
He is a very sick and unbalanced individual who will obviously say anything to gain the  attention and the responses he craves and  yearns for. He is not here to debate reasonably or even discuss  anything. He should be banned immediately. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I find it funny that the same side who support gun rights oppose Islam but the side who supports severe gun control and banning guns altogether supports it.

Islam is a weapon, some use it very wrong and it's quite like a gun. It needs to be outlawed because of the harm it does.

End of discussion for me personally. I will admit that I wouldn't dare say this in front of most people in real life.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Stephen, when he says things like that, just copy debateArt.com in your response. Let the mod see the trollish behavior.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Stephen, when he says things like that, just copy debateArt.com in your response. Let the mod see the trollish behavior.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
I will admit that I wouldn't dare say this in front of most people in real life.

I understand that position very well. Many of my friends and family are the same. They withhold their true opinions in public for fear of all the left wing liberal attacks they know they can expect.
Castin
Castin
Honestly, that video made me sick to my stomach. If all that's true, that is horrible.

According to Wikipedia, she was a far-right politician who in 2016 said on her Facebook page that all Muslims should be exterminated with a nuclear bomb. If her claims are true, I imagine the harassment may have started then. In which case those men would belong to a group of Muslims in the European and Middle Eastern world who do not seem to grasp what freedom of speech means. Although as an active politician the line between her official and private life was in danger of being blurry to the public.

The problem is there is no evidence as of yet. She even deleted that teary video and told the press it was a rash decision. I can't jump straight to outrage over an offense that doesn't have at least one small nugget of evidence to point in that direction. Right now the most compelling thing for me is just that she committed suicide. Whatever her reasons, they had to be greater than her basic self-preservation instinct.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin

Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
Unfortunately that gives me no information about this case.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
This case is a drop in the ocean.
Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
Unfortunately that also gives me no information about this case.