If this is true we need to do something

Author: Vader

Total: 44
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Wylted
The site owner treated me openly with stabbing. Not a real threat. 

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Outplayz
I can give you a screen shot later, but it isn't believable. Incredibly easy to fake. I can show a screen shot of you Pming me ignorant stuff too, it doesn't make it true
Wylted
Wylted
Bsh1, you haven't responded to my criticisms such as in the "recusing" thread because you know my criticisms are warranted. The recent ban of mine while allowing thett to call a group of people faggots. Iss ridiculous.  Allowing RM to openly threaten a dozen people on this site is evidence of your incompetence. 

Thee fact you create plausible deniabity for yourself to avoid taking credit for controversial moves is cowardice.

You wanted me to kill myself . You still do. I didn't take what you said as just expressing frustration because when I called you out of line, you took a while to respond and doubled down on it. I sent screen shots of those PMS to other users and they show a nasty side of you. I have even after that time treated you like a confidant. At moments when I have let my sanity slip, I have reached out to you, and instead of providing encouragement, you coldly turned away from my cry from help. You offered no insight other than "seek help".  I think you was hoping that by ignoring my pleas it would help me slip further into madness, so I would kill myself. Little did you realize I am too cowardly to do so, though I idolize those with the courage to face the unknown and their own demise.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Mike was joking. RMS threats are meant to intimidate
RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
Yes my gentle warning that if you keep at this, you'll end up banned and caring enough about a guy who has blocked me so I can't tell him privately to shut the fuck up before he gets permabanned is me being toxic and evil.

Yes, yes, that's why I talked you out of suicide and deleted that debate. That's why I gave enough of a shit to post to you at all. You need help, Wylted, you need desperately urgent attention. You are so toxic to yourself and others that any forum thread you enter everyone else is unhappy with you in it. Prove me wrong, go ahead.

I am not fucking threatening you, I am trying to save you from getting permanently banned and furthering your isolation and depression as you won't even have us to talk to.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Wylted
I think if you actually wanted me to respond to post 33, you would've tagged me. The accusations you've made re: recusals are so absurd as to make any response by me unnecessary. I am also not interested in rehashing long-debunked claims you've made about me either. My position has been clearly articulated, and that is, respectfully, where I'll leave it.
Wylted
Wylted
You blocked me, I can't tag you, genius. No the recuse claims are not absurd, your justification for them is. 
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Wylted
You blocked me, I can't tag you, genius. No the recuse claims are not absurd, your justification for them is. 
Oh, that's interesting. You see, the mods eliminated the ability of people to block them. I assumed that was a two-way street, but I guess not.

bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Wylted
Whoops, lol. Sorry about that.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Wylted
No he wasn't . He and I are not friends. He was very serious. Now you lost all credibility  
Mharman
Debates: 22
Mharman
-->
@DebateArt.com
@Outplayz
@bsh1
@Vader
TBH, even if it were true that the mods were dong this, I wouldn't care.

Mharman
Debates: 22
Mharman
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
You need to chill lol
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Mharman
Please don't show up out of no where and give me shit.  
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I Don'the lose credibility for being wrong, and I think the site owner is unbannable