Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Does the past exist.

No.

Things occurred previously.

And we seem to be in general agreement

Though the specifics of that agreement are a tad different.

BIG BOOM maybe,

Then more of a WHOOSH and a ROAR.

Though without ears 

There was actually no noise at all

Just potential

As ever.

Waving not booming.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Hossenfelder.... Does the past exist.

No
I trust her answer to be more accurate than yours Zed.  Its the answer Ive heard to be true for many years, just that here vid added most clarity

Things occurred previously.
And related to present. its all relative.....related.....connected...via time  /\/\/  and space  (  )(  )

BIG BOOM maybe,
Initiating set of circumstances for that specific time period,  of and eternally existent, occupied space Universe.

Occupied space Gravity (  )
Occupied space Dark Energy )(, that, is related to dark inflation{?}

Then more of a WHOOSH and a ROAR.
Whoosh of air in atmosphere is due to vacuum sucking. What kind of vacuum may have caused bing bang whoosh?

All  pushing is resultant of pulling-in forces. Radiating sun is resultant of Gravity contraction of this and that to a collective spin center.

The truest vacuum is the truly non-occupied space, that exists outside of { Meta/Beyond } finite occupied space Universe.

Waving not booming.

Quantum fluctuations { QF }  in the  sine-wave /\/\/*\/*\/\./\./\ I first viewed in jest, as bilateral consciousness as the monkey wrench of QF in the EMRadiation sine-wave in those initiating circumstances, however, in 2021,  my  idea of time-as-realitiy sine-wave disspates,

into the outer positive curvature field of Gravity (-  -), only to travel on geodesics around the myriad of tube{s} surfaces, and  then,

pop-back out from the inner negative surface of Dark Energy -)(-  Inflation { Dark Inflation }.

This then is likened to a dipolar ---consciousness{?} as twoness--- of Gravity and Dark Energy. So here is new way of presenting this concept observable time {  - - }, dissipating into outer surface Gravitational field of nodal events, and then,  popping back out as observable time again, via the negative inner surface Dark Energy field.

(-     )(    -) >>> (    -)(-    ) >>> (  -  )(   -   ) >>> (-      )(     -)

..^.......^.............^.^................^......^............^...........^
Enter G............Exit DE.........O-Time.. ...........Enter G

The Observable Time { O-Time }  is our sine-wave of reality in route from Dark Energy field )( towards Gravity field (  ) in every toroddal, space-time quantum particle of Universe. So again, in this Cosmological Scenario, we have perception of expanding Universe only via the travel of sine-wave of reality from inner DE field to outer G field.

And for the briefest moment, all occupied space of observable sine-wave time vanishes, yet occupied space of G and DE quantum space tori,  ---(   )(   )---- never cease to exist, and they are inherently di-polar or bilateral basis for all fermions and bosons that we do observe { quantise and quantify }

So I have three Cosmic Scenarios Ive conceived in last 22 years.

1} in year 2000, the bilateral set of 5-fold icosahedra on each side of the flattened 4-fold Vector Equlibrium.... OIO...as the  initiating set of circumstances ergo ending-beginning phase

2} then around 2002 a linear, or 2D or 3D multiplicity of the above OIOIOIO wherin we the flattened { I } entropic phase aka Heat Death of Universe vai the flattened 4-fold Vector Equilibrium with the 87-73 or more primary great circles LINK --that around 2012 became 3D torodial vectors seen as great tubes of space-time tori,

3} 2020 or so the one of a perception of expanding Universe via sine-wave of reality moving from inner DE )( to outer Gr (  ).

In all of these scenarios, the coding for all that exists, or all that can ever exist, is embedded in the Geodesics of the quantum space tori Gr (  ) and DE )(, that will never be less than the 87-73 great 2D circls ergo 3D tubes of the joint set of 4-fold VE and 5-fold icosahedra.

Never less than two, and three-ness will include the sine-wave of reality.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the primary set as three-ness

Outer Geodesics Space (  )--------------------->attractively coherent phenomena (  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )
Observable Sine-wave Reality /\/\/~~~~~~> *  * bilateral access to Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts
Inner Geodesic Space )(-------------------------> repulsive resultant of too much attraction  )(  )(  )(  )

Here is primary set as two-ness

Outer Geodesics Space (  )--------------------->attractively coherent phenomena (  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )(  )
Inner Geodesic Space )(-------------------------> repulsive resultant of too much attraction  )(  )(  )(  )

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Time and space are just concepts relative to conceptuality.

Is Hossenfelder the new pin-up for 2023.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Time and space are just concepts relative to conceptuality.

Ive laid it for years in simple texticonic expression

......space(> * <) i   (> * <)space.... i = Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts and ego identifier

......space(> time <) i  (> time <)space......is old news for those who seek the esssential primary truths of what exists.

Is Hossenfelder the new pin-up for 2023.
Yes reagrding integrity of Meta-space mind/intellect/concept

Without a greater integrity from our leaders, humanity is doomed by 2232. Old news.

What I dont have yet is a symbol of and i { ego } with integrity  ( * I  * )

(@) = Universe

( * I * )  = save our integrity 

>(* I *)<  = save our integrity

)(*I*)(  = eyes and ears open, save our integrity

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@ebuc
If it makes you feel any better, I'm a f---ing math and science genius, and none of what he posted means anything to me either.
I posted no math in reply to you ergo, your ability to do math is irrelevant to the rather simple set three concepts Ive presented for some years now. Not too mention that half or more of the post to you was not even my word. Ergo more evidence of your ego in the way to logical, common sense, critical thinking.

I think it makes your ego feel better to make your comment above. Sad :--( When all else fails others always fall b, inside of outside, and ack on their ego { i } to save face.
My comment was tongue in cheek of course, but I guess your ego can't see subtlety, if you could only get past your ego to grasp the noumenon and the internal external, inside outside, temporary permanent , finite infinitely quadralateral hexagonic rectangular triangle, then you would understand that.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Sidewalker
My comment was tongue in cheek of course,
Ok not foot in mouth. Glad  you came back.

if you could only get past your ego to grasp the noumenon
I am, and this is self evident in my Cosmic Trinary Set. Old news

and the internal external, inside outside, temporary permanent , finite infinitely quadralateral hexagonic rectangular triangle, then you would understand that.

Huh? I think you over education ---along with ego--  has gotten in the way of following rather simple, logic, common sense critical pathways of thought, over many years, expressed with bad grammar many times, as i do this on the fly so much of the time, because pressed for time, tired etc.

' my education has been one of the biggest impediments to my learing '...paraphrasining Einstein

Since my formal education didnt do much for me, Ive needed to --or chose to-- fall back on abililty to see, read, listen and use logic, common sense critical thinking pathways of thought. Please,   if and when you want to start with the whole --Cosmic Trinary Outline/Set--- and find a conceptual error, please share with the specific comment you feel is in error.

Ive also laid out the fundamental trinary sub-set of occupied space Universe in several posts in this thread. My speculations.

(@) = Occupied space Universe as ultimate whole of complexity

(   )(   ) = bisection of 3D torus, that, is a vector { magnitude and direction } that I apply to each of Bucky Fullers 2d, 87-73 primary great circles and any addditional 2ndary, trinary etc inductive{?} further axis spinning sets LINK

(* *) = bilateral, biologic/soul consciousness as an  integral

(* i  *) = bilateral consciousness with access to i { ego }

)( * I * )( = bilateral consciousnss with Meta-space integrity that is has ears and eyes open

Here is the primary set  or our occupied space Universe as three-ness

Observable Sine-wave Reality /\/\/~~~~~~> *  * bilateral access to Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts

Here is primary set as two-ness i.e. physical sine-wave reality has briefly dissapated out of the scene

It may be, that, since the sine-wave has two peaks, that, one of the peaks enters Gravity field (<-    ), and travels the gedesic to pop out of Dark Energy field     <-)(,  before the other peak has entered the Gr field. Only in this way can we say that, sine-wave reality has not totally dissipated from inside the toroidal space toroidal tube. 

These are rough draft concepts and there others who there own ideas, that, search of scenarios where Universe is not truly expanding, i.e. we dont fully understand what is going on with Universe. Now I'm late for time date.