Author: Sidewalker

Total: 19
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
It will take more than that to take down the God Emperor.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
"you can indict a ham sandwich". It's not particularly hard to do 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Best.Korea
It will take more than that to take down the God Emperor.
Your orange Messiah has already crashed and burned, prosecution is what's left.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
"you can indict a ham sandwich". It's not particularly hard to do 
Especially if the ham sandwich is guilty as hell.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sidewalker
Yes, Biden is great. Lets worship him.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Sidewalker
Pretty sure he is talking about the "our great powerful supreme leader" Kim Jong Un.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Intelligence_06
Kim and Trump are two different God Emperors. They are both great and they are great friends. Read about it. Reading is good for brain.

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
mediabiasfactcheck:

Analysis / Bias
In review, Raw Story is primarily a news aggregation site that aggregates news from AFP and Reuters. Raw Story also summarizes information from other sources such as this: “Irate customer drags salon owner 50 feet to her death after running out on manicure without paying.” Infrequently, they publish original stories such as this: Trans activists detained in Arizona and threatened with deportation due to bureaucratic catch-22. Raw Story consistently utilizes strong, emotionally loaded headlines such as “Trump insists border wall will be ‘all concrete’ — except where it’s ‘see-through’: ‘Makes sense to me!’” and “MSNBC’s Morning Joe mocks ‘confused’ Trump over shutdown boasts: ‘Voters are blaming him.’”

Raw Story generally sources credible media outlets such as the Washington Blade, Las Vegas Review-Journal, and the St. Louis Post Dispatch. Generally, story selection always favors the left and frequently has an anti-Trump tone. Raw Story has published misleading articles promoting miracle cures such as this: Scientists discover virus that kills all grades of breast cancer ‘within seven days.’ This headline is misleading, as, within the article, they clearly state, “but not in normal mammary epithelial cells.” Regarding consensus science, they sometimes promote anti-GMO propaganda; however, they also publish credible, scientifically sound information.

Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false, and unproven claims, as well as the promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Sidewalker
I hope so, but I won't believe it until I see it.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sidewalker
Irrelevant. The point is indictments are easy to get. 
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
That’s nonsense. 

A grand jury must see enough evidence provided by the prosecutor to get an indictment. When you are guilty as hell, there’s a much better chance there is evidence to show the GJ. If the charges are unfounded, the prosecutor will have nothing to show them. Grand juries, even ones that indict Trump, take their responsibility very seriously, and they do have subpoena power and witnesses testify under oath, so they better not lie.

Indictment sounds serious, but it’s really just a declaration of probable cause, but I wouldn’t characterize the process as “easy”
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I'm pretty sure being guilty when you are charged with a serious crime is not irrelevent. 

Sure, it's Irrelevent to his supporters, but criminal guilt,  lies, and racism give his supporters an erection. 

Now go take a cold shower.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
It's clear you aren't foliar with the etymology of the phrase and what it means. https://www.mymetmedia.com/indict-ham-sandwich/
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sidewalker
I'm pretty sure being guilty when you are charged with a serious crime is not irrelevent. 
The statement you made was not relevant to what I was saying is obviously what I meant
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done. - Peter Ustinov
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
Also...

"Don't listen to experts." - James Dyson
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
The statement you made was not relevant to what I was saying is obviously what I meant
Maybe that’s because what you said wasn’t relevant to the OP. 

Trump is getting indicted. The subject in that sentence is Trump, but you made a comment on indictments, claiming they are easy to get.

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Oh, so you were saying you are irrelevent, well duh, everybody knows that, it goes without saying.