Happy Holy Days :--) O (--:

Author: ebuc

Total: 13
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
~>~~~~~~~>~~~~~>~( O )~~Happy Holy Days~~( O )~<~~~~<~~< Universe >< God

~~~~~>~~~~~~>~~~( O )~~~Oh Great Mama~~~~( O )~<~~~~~~<~nucleated aka pregnant  

end >~~~~>~~~~~~:--) O (--:~~<~~begin~~>~:--) O (--:~~~~>~~~< repetitive regeneration

....space....>.........>........>.....( /\/\/ ) i ( /\/\/ ) .....<......<....space ~~ Meta-i-dentity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>( physical ) i  ( reality )<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~mass-attractive >< love

~~~~~>~~~~~>~~~~~~~~~~>(> * <) i  (> * <)<~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~bilateral consciousness

( O )<><><>( O )<><><><><>( O )(>2<)( O )<><><( O )<><><><><quantum entanglement 2

( O )( O )( O )( O )( O )( O )( O )( O )( O )( O )( O )( O )( O )( O )( O ) isotropic peace of Universe/God

(25G) > 24PR > 23pG > 22DE > 21pr > 20DE > 19pG > 18qPR > 17pG > 16DE > 15PR

14DE > 13pG > 12PR > 11pG > 10DE > 9PR > 8DE > 7pG > 6PR > 5pG > 4DE > 3pPR >

2pDE > 1G > 0PR~~~~~~~~~~Universe/God/Great Mama( O ) Black Hole pregnancy ( O )

past~~~~~~~~~~input > ( O ) Eternally inspirited ( O ) ~~>~~~output~~~~> :--) O (--: <~~~~present

Best.Korea
Debates: 266
Best.Korea
Universe loves us all 🤗
sadolite
sadolite
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Happy 2023

I hope you find what you're looking for.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Ive found what i'm looking for many times in my life time. ive been lucky.

2 = unity

3 = structural integrity { stability } 60 degree-ness

4 = systemic integrity { 3D  transformative instability } 90-degree-ness

6 = purity { 6 around 1 equal-radius circles ergo nucleated 6 }

5 = a tough one for me to classify in such a way I feel confident of that conclusion. Since it is the first quasi-icosahedral, 3D phase of the contracting VE, Ive always thought it should be associated with Gravity. The VE primaryily contains 4-fold { octa } and 3-fold { tetra }, but not really a full on stable icosahedron.
.....the 10 great circles of the icosahedron do contain 5 overlapping VE four great circles. http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/Lynn/LynnS54.html

7p agent of change { spin motion? } i.e. a diametric axis infers di-polar this or that ergo equatorial spin, contraction-expansion, torque/twist { and shout Happy New Year !!! }, precess'es  etc, as found with the Vector Equlibrium { VE } as it transforms on its its four --of 7-- surface axi.

.......47p my be cause of seeming random chaos of Universe, or so B Fuller speculated upon, since it is the first prime number after the 45 degree, trigonometric limit, that, is all that is needed to calculate the whole circle, or whole sphere, relatively speaking. since with sphere is would be one of 8 right-angled tetrahedra......

8 = intermediary and what ever that means, but same goes for a trapazoid on surface of various polyhedra that have many surface shapes, with the platonic and Archemedian set of polyhedra and their derivatives

9 = Chinese lucky number.  3 + 3 + 3 structural stability on steroids, so to say /\  /\  /\ and in synergetics 9 = 0, within certain conditions

10 = 45 lines of relationship

11 = 55 lines of relationship and the 10th or 11 number { 55 } in Fibonacci sequence. 55 protons of Cesium and is .."This silvery metal with a golden cast is the most reactive and one of the softest of all metals. " 
...6 * 11 = 66 and 66.4 is my Cosmic Pi-Time Absolute

12 = 66 lines of relationship and  the 4-fold VE and 5-fold icosa both have 12 vertexes.  12-around-1 spheres ergo 13th is nucleated 1

13 = 78 lines of relationship

14 = 91 lines of relationship

ebuc
ebuc
Diametric unity is two radii

There exists only three regular, stable, triangulated and convex structures of Universe:

5-fold macro-icosa{20}hedron > 4-fold  medio-octa{8}hedron > 3-fold micro-tetra{4]hedron 

......LINK.....................................................LINK............................................LINK....

..........^........................................................^..................................................^

animated inf-folding links above for each of the three

ebuc
ebuc
Our true New Year holy day begins on the day of our birth. Then we go four seasons around the sun.

great papa seeds-->(o)<---great mama

.................................( o )......great mama pregnant

...............................(   O   ).......uterus expands

.................................(v)..........uterus contracts

................................( X y )........out pops ebuc

.....!.....!....! Cheers all around Cheers ! ! !
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
I found it, just cant afford it.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
I found it, just cant afford it.

Paraphrasing Tiger Woods first wife ---and many others---, ..' money doesnt buy you happiness, but it can make life easier '...

I recall a doc. and this older British gentleman talking about WW 2 in Britain and how when he looks back, it was one of the best times of his life, because of the camaraderie of all peoples of ever class pulling-together as one, to fight off the Nazis. 

Happiness comes from Spirit-1 Meta-space and Spirit-2 as biologic/soul, that, feeds off social camaraderie. The most happiness can occur only when all share the same spiritual high of ! ! !  Cheers ! ! !

! * * !....<* *>.....>* *<....(* *)....)* *(....(-  -).....- )( -....etc all for one and one for all, may not save humanity, but if humanity is to perish on Earth, it might be the most fun way to go.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Always the way.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
I have never been happy when I had no money.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
I have never been happy when I had no money.
Youve never been without money so your dont know.

Life can be made easier, and that has little to do with happiness.  The standards of living today are so far beyond Kings of 800 years ago, yet, do find happiness with all people with standards of living beyond that of the Kings? Of course not.  You rarely use logic, common sense and critical thinking.
ebuc
ebuc
All pushing-ouwardt <)(> phenomena is a resultant of pulling-inward phenomena (> <) and the moral behind the story is, eternally regenerative Universe (@) = ultimately complexity as our finite, occupied space Universe

(@) > ( * I  * ) > access to Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts and  i/idenfier ego ergo morality purpose etc

Which came first, the egg/ovum  ( o )  or the spermazoa <--?