Best.Korea Solves World Hunger

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 21
Best.Korea
Debates: 266
Best.Korea
To solve the world hunger, we need to either produce more food or eat less.

How do we eat less food?

1) Cut food into smallest pieces

2) Eat only 1 meal per day 

3) Sleep more

4) Avoid excercises

5) Drink less water

6) Dry the food

Cutting food in small pieces increases calories you absorb from that food. Hence, you need to eat less of it to gain same nutrition.
You can blend food, or simply cut it with a knife and chew more. You will eat same amount of food, but gain more from it.

Eating only one big meal per day and nothing else for the entire day decreases your need for calories. With this method, you can eat less to sustain same weight. There are alternatives, like Warrior Diet. But I find one big meal a day to be the best.
You eat for 1-2 hours, then you dont eat anything for the next 23 hours.
Some studies claim that this way you can reduce your need for calories by 20-40%.

Sleeping more can also reduce the amount of calories you need.

Excercises burn calories and make us need more food. Excercises are to be avoided. If you are an American, this shouldnt be a problem for you.

Drinking water when you feel thirst is the best. You shouldnt drink too much water or force yourself to drink more than you thirst for.

Drying food increases calories absorbed from it.

Experiment with food, learn which food suits you the best and gives you most energy.

If humanity chooses to follow these 6 steps provided by Best.Korea, it is expected that the need for food will decrease by at least 20%.

To give an example, if 10 people choose to follow these steps, they will eat at least 20% less food daily. 20% less needs for food in 10 humans means that same amount of food feeds 12 people.

If 8 billion people follow these steps, food once enough to feed 8 billion is now enough to feed 9.6 billion people.

Americans are fat while starving children in Africa are starving. With one meal a day, you will stay fat, you will eat less food and you will be able to send the extra to the starving children in Africa.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Best.Korea
That method sounds interesting. I am going to try it out.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
How about producing less people?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
I dont think having less people would solve it completely.

Humanity had famines even at times when there were just 200 million people in total on the planet.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Very based
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@Best.Korea
Humanity had famines even at times when there were just 200 million people in total on the planet.
Yes, before the advent of the science you hate so much. Today, advanced farming techniques and GMO foods would easily sustain 200 million people. Proof: the U.S. exports more food than it imports.

Drying food increases calories absorbed from it.
Bullshit.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@K_Michael
"advanced farming techniques and GMO foods would easily sustain 200 million people"

Yes, except now we have 8 billion. What is it exactly that you are suggesting here? 🤔

"Bullshit"

You seem very triggered by the fact that Best.Korea solved world hunger and invented a solution much more cost-effective and more humane than yours.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
This is a very interesting idea. But we actually are not running out of food. There is enough food in the average grocery store to feed tens of thousands of people, and so much of it is thrown lut due to government mandates.

The problem is not lack of food. The problem is that governments around the would enact laws that stifle the free flow of food to all nations.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Public-Choice
"But we actually are not running out of food."

Of course you are not. But starving children in Africa are.

"The problem is that governments around the would enact laws that stifle the free flow of food to all nations."
I didnt know government made it illegal to donate food to africa. Thats too bad ☹
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Best.Korea
You seem very triggered by the fact that Best.Korea solved world hunger and invented a solution much more cost-effective and more humane than yours.
You seem very triggered by the fact that K.Michael thinks you are being wrong.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Intelligence_06
I am so triggered. I get triggered by everything. I am so angry right now. I want for people to bow to me and worship me as a hero. I am a hero with a small dick.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Best.Korea
Honesty is the best policy, well ya.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Intelligence_06
Fucking better be.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Best.Korea
I didnt know government made it illegal to donate food to africa. Thats too bad ☹
No. But they do tariff the fuck out of food and pass all sorts of laws making it effectively illegal for people to complete with the corporations in Africa, which destroys the economy.

Also, a mot of time charities cause the local food businesses to close down, and then when the charity stops sending food, the African city is worse than before the aid.

The answer is to teach Africans how yo grow food, fish, and things like that, then Africa will not have a food problem.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Public-Choice
charities cause the local food businesses to close down
YEAH HELPING STARVING CHILDREN MAKES BUISNESSES CLOSE DOWN.

Its what I expected to hear from a libertarian.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Best.Korea
Its what I expected to hear from a libertarian.
A few things here:
1. Libertarians actually don't hate charities.
2. I'm a voluntaryist, while libertarian I am quite different from your standard libertarian.
3. What I've stated is 100% true:
http://corruptionwatchghana.org/2021/04/01/foreign-aid-and-corruption-in-africa/

https://fee.org/articles/how-international-aid-failed-africa-and-made-poverty-worse/

https://www.theafricareport.com/228189/african-union-stuck-between-political-blockages-and-a-lack-of-finances/

The government and aid both destroy local businesses leading to further poverty that if neither existed.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Public-Choice
Libertarians actually don't hate charities

The government and aid both destroy local businesses
Yes, because starving children in africa bring quite the profit for buisnesses there.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Best.Korea
Yes, because starving children in africa bring quite the profit for buisnesses there.
*Corrupt corporations run by billionaires who don't care.

There. Fixed it for ya.
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@Best.Korea
"advanced farming techniques and GMO foods would easily sustain 200 million people"

Yes, except now we have 8 billion. What is it exactly that you are suggesting here? 🤔
I'm suggesting that the methods that feed 8 billion will work for 200 million? This is possibly the stupidest thing you've ever said.

Your solution can't be more humane than mine because I haven't suggested one. World hunger is not a problem of production, but of distribution. The US throws food away while other countries make less than $10 a day per capita.
And when did Best.Korea start referring to himself in the third person? Bad Dobby.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Public-Choice
"Corrupt corporations run by billionaires who don't care"
We shouldnt help starving children in Africa because it will make corrupt corporations run by billionares profit. This makes a lot of sense.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@K_Michael
I'm suggesting that the methods that feed 8 billion will work for 200 million?
Yeah, except we dont have 200 million. We have 8 billion. So, what you are saying is very relevant to reality and most certainly doesnt imply something very bad.

This is possibly the stupidest thing you've ever said.
You seem very triggered about it. Tell us more.

Your solution can't be more humane than mine because I haven't suggested one.
Well, you might wanna hurry with suggesting one. The starving children in africa dont have time to waste.

World hunger is not a problem of production, but of distribution.
The US throws food away while other countries make less than $10 a day per capita.
Yes. This is why you, as an individual, should accept Best.Korea's suggestion instead of throwing a tauntrum. Best.Korea's suggestion greatly decreases the amount of food you need, so you can send more to the starving children in Africa.

And when did Best.Korea start referring to himself in the third person? Bad Dobby.
Bad Dobby?
If a person solves the world hunger, you would think that such person would at least get a thank you note.