They came up with a "new" definition of the word Woman.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 120
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
When issues like this have very specific legal ramifications that could be costly (and not just monetarily)  to innocent people, it’s an important subject. 

This country is like the Titanic and these alphabet soup knuckleheads (along with their libtard supporters) are the iceberg. 

The right is trying to steer clear of the left’s destruction of society and humanity over this denial of fact based truths (e.g. the sciences).  

Stop being a part of the problem. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Woman

Three point main entry, hominid interface system.

1. Entry/exit point one, specific to egg producing reproduction and delivery system, and urinary waste expulsion. Also widely utilised for recreational purposes.

2. Entry/exit  point two, specific to faecal waste and gaseous expulsion. Also widely used for recreational purposes

3. Entry/exit point three, a multi-function aperture, facilitating gaseous intake and expulsion, nutrient intake, sound output and emergency waste expulsion system. Also widely used for a variety of recreational purposes.

Man.

Two point main entry, hominid interface system.

As Woman, but lacking point 1.

Instead, utilising  a reproductive sperm producing and urinary expulsion device. Widely used for recreational purposes.

Both also possess other sensory input/output ports. Not typically used for sexual recreation purposes, other than in more extreme fetish situations. (Ear and Nose Sex for example)

Entry/exit point 3. Is also widely utilise for the expulsion of bullshit by both Woman and Man.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
You forgot the bronchioles and skin. Pretty important in/out systems.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Just referring to the three main entry/exit port system that  classifies Woman, as opposed to the two main entry/exit port Man system.

Common facilities are numerous, including entry exit ports 2 and 3.

Just pointing out that the physical distinction between Woman and man is all down to reproductive capability in relation to entry/exit port 1.

Also pointing out that an awful lot of bullshit gets output in response the the recreational use of human main entry/exit ports and reproductive protrusions.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
pretty sure man needs to breathe and sweat too.

heat stroke and hypoxia will kill you a lot faster than constipation or celibacy.

nose could also be considered 2 openings for most people with 2 nostrils.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
As I clearly stated, common facilities are numerous.

The chief distinctions are obvious.

And bullshit is seemingly the inevitability of an evolved ability to process data.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
The chief distinctions are obvious
Not for a lot of people lol.
ludofl3x
Debates: 0
ludofl3x
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
If anyone is free to be anything they wanted to be, then what is stopping the government from using that to their advantage, to take advantage of the American people's freedom and rights.

Society is threatened. Society is based in language. If we can just change language at will, then what is stopping people from changing.... oh idk, the US constitution? Then all of the rules and laws that the most successful country has run on to become successful, could be changed completely to something that could destroy what we have. 
Can you please draw me the straight line from "the definition of woman in the Cambridge dictionary" to "the entire American way of life unravels"? Take advantage of freedom and rights in what SPECIFIC way? Where has this happened and how?

Society isn't based on language. And you realize every single Supreme Court decision is literally based on a handful of people's interpretation of language? This is how we ended up with corporations being treated as individuals and dark money in elections. 

he movement itself, and the government pushing it through the media, does scare me, because it is causing the indoctrination of children, and hurting the new generation specifically. The new definition of woman comes mostly from the LGBTQ+ movement. 
"Indoctrination," can you please define what it is specifically you're worried about children learning?

They deny all of the people who have transitioned, and have warned people to stop.
They deny the level of sexualization of kids in school.
They deny gender transition surgery to be irreversible.
They deny all of the evil things that the left has done to push this agenda. 
I don't deny a small fraction of those who've undergone a transition regret it down the road, but that could be said also of people who've gotten breast implants, butt implants, or lip fillers. What agenda is it that these people are indoctrinating our children with, and do you rail similarly against them? Furthermore, do you not believe that a person's body (an adult) is their own to treat as they please, or should government actively get involved with elective surgery decisions? Do you recognize that some people find a tremendous amount of relief and happiness post transition (many more than regret it)? 

What does "level of sexualization" mean, before I can address it.

"Pushing this agenda" refers to what? Is the government telling everyone to get gender reassignment surgeries? Or the left? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ludofl3x
"Pushing this agenda" refers to what? Is the government telling everyone to get gender reassignment surgeries? Or the left? 
I don't think it's a deliberate agenda, but only responding to the latest Munchausen fad where many of life's problems can be solved through gender reassignment. 

When social groups promote specific therapies, the symptoms manifest themselves, which is why this happens.

Assimilation is a genetic feature of millions of years of herd instincts, so if it isn't gender identity, it will always be something else.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I think it's very olimportant that some people hate themselves so much they try to cut their dicks off to become somebody new. An alarming amount realizing that they are still who they were before and can't escape the self help, decide to kill themselves to finally escape themselves.

Obviously a grown man can do what he wants including cut off his dick, 

It's much better that instead of telling incels becoming women will solve their problems, is we start telling them that they need to accept themselves and love themselves…
Read this over again. Recognize that this is how half the country looks at these people, and in some communities it’s a nearly unanimous viewpoint. Then ask yourself again why many of these people would want to kill themselves.

The problem with accepting them as we have seen is that many mothers with manchausen by proxy have used this as an excuse to start mutilating their children
Show me where this is happening.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
The right is trying to steer clear of the left’s destruction of society and humanity over this denial of fact based truths (e.g. the sciences).  
The irony of this statement is breathtaking.

But that aside, it’s also complete bullshit. As usual, the political right invents a caricature of the left and then spends all of their energy attacking it while the left just sits there in amazement.

The discussion over gender has absolutely nothing to do with science. It’s about how people feel and what we can and/or should be doing to respect our fellow citizens and allowing them to live a life of dignity. This isn’t complicated.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
The discussion over gender has absolutely nothing to do with science.
Sadly, this is true.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
Another horror story.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
The discussion over gender has absolutely nothing to do with science.
Sadly, this is true.
And what is sad about that?

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Who exactly is this "they" that is doing all this denying?  
The LGBTQ+ community that is pushing gender reassignment surgery for people who are confused with their gender identity. 
And why do you know so much about this community, you appear to be obsessed, are you confused about your own identity?
Do you have examples, is there anything more to this than what the voices in your head tell you to make up?
I will gladly provide you with examples. 

These are trans people who are warning us about how transitioning is not the right choice, but all right left tends to silence these types of stories for some odd reason. 
OK, so your obsession  tells you that transitioning in not the right chouice, for now at least, at what age will you reconsider?

As Shakespear said, "Me thinks the lady doth protesteth too much"..

I hope all this research you are doing helps you figure out who you are, and expecially, what you want to be when you grow up.

Then you have legitimate data that says gender reassignment surgery is not reversable. 
OK, and you are only 15, so now you would need yout parents approval anyway, and since it is rirreversable, you should wait till you are sure.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Further research to help you decide what to do.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
You’re one to talk about irony. Psychology and sociology are sciences too you know. 🤦‍♂️

This subject has everything to do with the sciences, and the only ones making caricatures are the ones on the left purporting to be what they are not. 

Yup. You’re definitely a part of the problem. 🙄 
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Sidewalker
OK, and you are only 15, so now you would need your parents approval anyway, and since it is irreversible, you should wait till you are sure.
Well 16, but hey who's counting?

Also, that is exactly my point. I would need my parents consent to get gender reassignment surgery. But the left is pushing the idea, that kids have a mind of there own, that is advanced enough to make life altering decisions, which is entirely false.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Sidewalker
Maybe your confused, given you were able to find a load of sources very quickly pertaining to this problem. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Double_R
The discussion over gender has absolutely nothing to do with science. It’s about how people feel and what we can and/or should be doing to respect our fellow citizens and allowing them to live a life of dignity. This isn’t complicated.
No, gender has everything to do with science. It is based in biology. It is not a social construct. It is how people identify, based on their biological sex. 

And your right, it isn't and shouldn't be complicated, but the left and the LGBTQ+ community has made it just that. 
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Would you not say, that you have a mind of your own?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@ludofl3x
Can you please draw me the straight line from "the definition of woman in the Cambridge dictionary" to "the entire American way of life unravels"? Take advantage of freedom and rights in what SPECIFIC way? Where has this happened and how?
It's simple really. If a dictionary has the ability to change the definition of words that we use everyday, then how can we function as a rational society. By that logic the constitution could play into whatever you want the law to be, just based on a couple of simple definition changes. That is how it takes away freedom and rights. And guess where it has happened? Cambridge Dictionary....just a couple of months ago.  

Society isn't based on language. And you realize every single Supreme Court decision is literally based on a handful of people's interpretation of language? This is how we ended up with corporations being treated as individuals and dark money in elections. 
Your confusing language, with definitions. I am talking about the literal English language. If you really think that a functional society can exist without a proper way of communication, then you are wrong. 

"Indoctrination," can you please define what it is specifically you're worried about children learning?
Sexualization. 
Children don't need to be exposed to any kind of sexualization in any sort of way. And there is no other way, besides sexualization, to teach kids about pronouns and the LGBTQ+ community. 
Basically, kids learn that mommy and daddy love each other very much, and they have a baby. That's all they need to know.

You can't teach the same thing for mommy and mommy or daddy and daddy, because they don't have baby's. So then the next thing that you have to do, is explain what makes mommy and mommy, different from daddy and mommy. And you can't do that in any other way, besides talking about some type of sexual content. 

Even telling kids that they can identify as anything they want is sexualization. Imagine this:
A kid says that he wants to be a girl now. Then you ask him why he thinks this. I can guaranty you, that every kid on the planet would answer that it is because they like playing with toys or clothing, associated with the opposite gender. Well, that's not how it works. So then you," a crazy LGBTQ+ ideological parent" will have to explain that the reason they feel that way, isn't because of toys or clothes, but it is because they like boys, and not girls.

Most of the kids who identify as something different, did not choose it. Most of the little kids who do this have been pushed to do this by woke parents. 

Furthermore, do you not believe that a person's body (an adult) is their own to treat as they please, or should government actively get involved with elective surgery decisions? Do you recognize that some people find a tremendous amount of relief and happiness post transition (many more than regret it)? 
I think that adults above the age of 18 should be able to make whatever decisions to there body, that doesn't harm others in any way shape or form, but doing it to kids is where I think it should be illegal. Kids don't have the capacity to think for themselves like an adult does. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Lemming
Yes
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Your mind isn't  advanced enough to make those decisions.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I don’t like that definition.  Mine is better.

Woman: Anyone that is a cis woman or trans woman.

This is like defining America as the following:

America: Any part of land that is part of North America or South America

Or defining the Tasman countries as the following:

Tasman territory: Any territory that is part of Australia or New Zealand.

You don’t have to define Australia or New Zealand to define Tasman territory.  You don’t have to define North or South America to define America.  Therefore, you don’t have to define ciswoman or trans woman to define woman.

I have right wing views on abortion, guns, the death penalty, and vaccine mandates.  I have left wing views on war (anti war), immigration, and LGBT to an extent.  I’m an independent, and it’s independents politicians need to fight for.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Yep for everyone.

Lying to oneself is easily justified.

But changes nothing.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
But changes nothing.

I'd say suicide is a big change when you can no longer lie to yourself about who you are.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot

Thoughts are sensory derived internal simulations, and all such sexual fantasy is no more than that.

And procreation is still no more nor less the binary fusion of two gametes.

Though internal simulation is no more or less real than anything else I suppose.

Though if one thing can be understood then so can another.

And understanding is no more or less the modification of internally acquired and stored information.

As is sexual fantasy.

So are you saying that data transfer relative to sexuality has modified genetic make-up over time?

Species evolution as it were.

Or do certain sub-societies promote overthink over nature?

IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
And they used the word female in their so called "new definition", but the word female translates to: "of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes." according to the Oxford Dictionary. 
So how can someone identify as something that they are biologically incapable of being. Of course, men can feel like they are women and vice versa, but that doesn't make you a woman. 
You realize there are many women who can’t bare offspring or produce eggs. right? What do we call those people?

This came up in the Supreme Court case for gay marriage when conservatives tried to argue that the purpose of marriage was for procreation.