Total: 33
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog
The UK jails you for misgendering.*
Where did you get that nonsense from?

And NATO is a whole different ball game.

Not sure that I see the link between what is an essential collective security organisation and the variable social policies of individual States.

On that basis there would probably be reasons for kicking all member States out of NATO, including the US.

And I was referring more to child protection services rather than specific gender issues.

Though, if a child is misgendered,* then an error must have occurred and therefore must be dealt with appropriately. Which in the UK is unlikely to result in a custodial sentence.

*Misgendering.  Your word, not mine.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@zedvictor4
Where did you get that nonsense from?

On that basis there would probably be reasons for kicking all member States out of NATO, including the US.
America can deal with being kicked out of NATO, we got 400 million guns in our country.  Foreign troops land in the south, there will be pickup trucks and Nascars heading down I95.  Military shows up, nothing but beer cans and shotgun shells.  No country will invade America with as many guns as what we have in this country.

Though, if a child is misgendered,* then an error must have occurred and therefore must be dealt with appropriately. Which in the UK is unlikely to result in a custodial sentence.
Misgendering trans people is not only free speech, it’s common speech.  Jailing the majority of the country that doesn’t believe in transgender theory is a nonstarter.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog
Yep, all sort of illogically logical, in true TheUnderdog fashion.

Nice chatting to you.