Biden caught hiding classified documents for six years!!! LOL!!! Hypocrites R Us = Dems

Author: TWS1405_2

Total: 119
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
From the limited information that can be had by the gatekeeping press, It appears the lawyers found the loose documents BEFORE the raid on Mar-a-Lago. Seems to me the justice department decided to approve the FBI raid as a way to soften the blow when the information finally came out after the election about Biden's mistakes. It's likely everyone is going to forget about all this in a few months as planned.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
Just one in a long list of government failings.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
They found the second batch in his garage lmao. Talk about secure
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
It’s a simple question really. Should the former VP be prosecuted for mishandling classified documents? Yes or No?
I don’t know. That’s a purely legal question that I’m not qualified to answer because I don’t know what exactly the law considers “mishandling” documents or how the documents ended up there in the first place.

The President can declassify any material at any point in time. The VP cannot.
This is completely irrelevant to this since Trump never declassified any of the documents he is being investigated for.

They can semantically weave their arguments as much as they want.
This isn’t about semantics, it’s about basic common sense.

Trump is facing serious legal jeopardy and political backlash because he purposefully took and withheld top secret documents from the government and then lied about having them once they were discovered missing. The only reason we got them back and the only reason we ever found out he had them was because the FBI searched his residence.

Not one thing I just mentioned can be applied to Joe Biden here. If you think that is just semantics you don’t speak English.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
I don’t know. That’s a purely legal question that I’m not qualified to answer because I don’t know what exactly the law considers “mishandling” documents or how the documents ended up there in the first place.
Lmaooo okay

This is completely irrelevant to this since Trump never declassified any of the documents he is being investigated for.
Says who? You? He can literally tell anyone and it would become declassified at that time lol. The President has the unilateral ability to declassify.

This isn’t about semantics, it’s about basic common sense.

Trump is facing serious legal jeopardy and political backlash because he purposefully took and withheld top secret documents from the government and then lied about having them once they were discovered missing.
Biden purposefully took documents to his think tank and his residence, withheld those documents until he was caught, and lied about it to the American people by stating he never did that.

The only reason we got them back and the only reason we ever found out he had them was because the FBI searched his residence.
FBI searched it before too and just told Trump to do certain things to ensure security. After that, they raided him anyways lol. Where are the raids on Biden. Why are Biden’s lawyers, who we don’t even know if they have security clearance, are 

Not one thing I just mentioned can be applied to Joe Biden here. If you think that is just semantics you don’t speak English.
Lol it’s literally two equal cases of “mishandling” classified documents. They’re literally the same, except for Trump, they’re not classified because he declassified them lmaooo.

You realize how rotten it is that the DoJ and Biden knew about this before the election yet didn’t tell Americans after criticizing his opponent for taking documents.

Biden did the same thing he criticized his opponent for.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
As far as the lying part goes, Biden's lawyers claim they found the documents early last November. I find it hard to believe Biden is telling he truth that his lawyers did not tell him about this.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Biden did the same thing he criticized his opponent for.
Biden is like a little kid sometimes with all the "The devil made me do it " excuses.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Special Counsel Robert Hur.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Interestingly, Biden's lawyers suspiciously dropped this  information just as the House Reps were starting to announce their investigations. Apparently the strategy was to get ahead of the House before it was revealed so they could say "see! we report bad stuff, we don't wait for people to discover we did bad stuff"

Wonder how they will get ahead of the Ukraine scandal though...will be interesting.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2

In a locked garage with his corvette. 🤦‍♂️🙄🤦‍♂️
Yeah, real secure place for classified documents you weren’t even suppose to take home in the first place. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Tim pool thinks this move could be a way for Biden to have a reason to resign because Biden is done and wants a vacation.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
I hope there’s a bipartisan impeachment and removal of Joe (or resignation) so we can have our first woman President 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
First hyena president also.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
Trump never declassified any of the documents he is being investigated for.
Says who? You? He can literally tell anyone and it would become declassified at that time
This is exactly the level of stupid we can expect when we elect a moron like Donald Trump - we’re actually debating whether a president can declassify top secret documents without telling the government it belongs to that it’s declassified.

The president is the foundational authority on what is classified, so he couldn’t technically be in violation of holding classified materials, but once he became a private citizen that no longer applies.

The document actively determining our system of classifications was an executive order by Obama in 2010, Trump never changed that. So he can disregard it all he wants while president, but once Biden is sworn in the documents in question are no longer subject to his whims.

Biden purposefully took documents to his think tank and his residence, withheld those documents until he was caught, and lied about it to the American people by stating he never did that.
We don’t even know how the documents got there nor do we have any evidence Biden was aware of them so you are just making shit up, which is not surprising since this is exactly the kind of bad faith argument I’ve come to expect from you.

And not for nothing but I find your hypocrisy amusing. One minute Biden is so senile that he doesn't even know where he is, the next he is so sharp that he couldn’t have possibly ended up with a document he wasn’t supposed to have without purposeful intent.

FBI searched it before too and just told Trump to do certain things to ensure security.
Citation please.

Where are the raids on Biden.
When the FBI has evidence to convince a federal judge that Biden is hoarding classified documents which he is refusing to turn over and lying about possessing you’ll have them.

Oh wait, actually you won’t because Biden is definitionally immune from mishandling classified materials.

Lol it’s literally two equal cases of “mishandling” classified documents
I just explained the reasons why Trump is both in legal jeopardy and facing severe political backlash and it has absolutely nothing to do with “mishandling” codified documents. Did you read a single word I of it? Do you have an actual response or are you just going to keep pretending you’re engaging in the conversation?

And seriously… Trump was found holding top secret nuclear documents in the basement of a gulf resort without the government’s knowledge and you don’t have a word to say about that. You don’t give a rats ass about the handling of classified documents and you know it.

You realize how rotten it is that the DoJ and Biden knew about this before the election yet didn’t tell Americans after criticizing his opponent for taking documents.
No, I don’t. Neither Biden nor Trump were on the ballot anywhere this cycle and it is not the job of the DOJ to tell the public every time a public official does something unsettling. This is an incredibly silly point.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
In a locked garage with his corvette. 🤦‍♂️🙄🤦‍♂️
Yeah, real secure place for classified documents you weren’t even suppose to take home in the first place. 
I’m sorry, I seem to have missed your post a few months ago when the FBI found top secret nuclear documents in the basement of Trump’s golf club. Perhaps you can share that post to show us your principled dedication to the proper handling of classified documents?
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
For some people, Biden can do no wrong. 
Unlike the cult following Trump has, Biden supporters do not have a problem admitting his faults and when he screws up nor do they have any issue holding him accountable. The problem is that these conversations are not happening in a vacuum.

We just spent the last 4 years living through what will undoubtably be remembered as the most absurd period our government ever faced, and now the same people who contorted themselves into emotional and logic pretzels to the point of complete and utter incoherence over that time period now all of a sudden want to pretend they care about the things they spent the last 4 years laughing off.

Joe Biden has a lot to answer for right now and serious people are absolutely right to demand clear and honest answers. But if you spent the past few months ignoring or even excusing the former president stashing hundreds of classified documents including Top Secret SCI nuclear documents in the basement of his golf resort while lying to the government that he had them, then you don’t get to pretend you have any issue with this. That’s what the left is reacting to right now, not your fantasy notion born entirely out of projection that the “leader of the left” is untouchable.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
when he screws up
Sure, they just hold him accountable what...6-8 years after? Sounds like some real concerned people.

They were not concerned before Trump, why would you assume it would be different after?

undoubtably be remembered as the most absurd period our government ever faced,
Would have been if not for the present disasters.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
This is exactly the level of stupid we can expect when we elect a moron like Donald Trump - we’re actually debating whether a president can declassify top secret documents without telling the government it belongs to that it’s declassified.
Please provide statutory law that says he cannot do that? Even the American Bar says that the President’s authority in the matter is broad. You would have to litigate it in court.

But let’s look at Biden. He cannot do that, so he’s clearly in violation.

The president is the foundational authority on what is classified, so he couldn’t technically be in violation of holding classified materials, but once he became a private citizen that no longer applies.
How do you know he didn’t declassify it when he was President lol

The document actively determining our system of classifications was an executive order by Obama in 2010, Trump never changed that. So he can disregard it all he wants while president, but once Biden is sworn in the documents in question are no longer subject to his whims.
He could’ve declassified it before Biden became President. But Biden. He’s a different case. He didn’t have that authority.

We don’t even know how the documents got there nor do we have any evidence Biden was aware of them so you are just making shit up, which is not surprising since this is exactly the kind of bad faith argument I’ve come to expect from you.
Lmao do you seriously believe classified documents were planted by people in Biden’s garage and office at UPenn? Give me a break. Documents were found in Biden’s office. You’re telling me that Biden did not know about that? Give me a break. 

And not for nothing but I find your hypocrisy amusing. One minute Biden is so senile that he doesn't even know where he is, the next he is so sharp that he couldn’t have possibly ended up with a document he wasn’t supposed to have without purposeful intent.
2022 Biden is different from 2014 Biden… Nice try though.

Citation please.

In early June.

When the FBI has evidence to convince a federal judge that Biden is hoarding classified documents which he is refusing to turn over and lying about possessing you’ll have them.
Guess you don’t know who Bruce Reinhart is. Not to mention the entire affidavit wasn’t declassified.

Oh wait, actually you won’t because Biden is definitionally immune from mishandling classified materials.
Right now yes, but not at the time he was President.

I just explained the reasons why Trump is both in legal jeopardy and facing severe political backlash and it has absolutely nothing to do with “mishandling” codified documents. Did you read a single word I of it? Do you have an actual response or are you just going to keep pretending you’re engaging in the conversation?
Are you going to stop denying the fact that the Biden DoJ raided the private residence of his top political opponent when attorneys were cooperating with Justice Department officials? Negotiating documents between a President and NARA happens all the time. Your “obstruction” argument is not grounded in fact when attorneys were clearly cooperating. 

And seriously… Trump was found holding top secret nuclear documents in the basement of a gulf resort without the government’s knowledge and you don’t have a word to say about that. You don’t give a rats ass about the handling of classified documents and you know it.
Neither do you. If you did you wouldn’t be having this double standard that Biden did nothing wrong because he didn’t know about.

A man who has the gall to lecture Americans about mishandling classified documents on national television says he did nothing wrong by keeping classified documents for years in his garage and private office that was funded by the CCP. Nothing to see here, move on. Even Merrick Garland thinks there’s a possible crime that happened here.

No, I don’t. Neither Biden nor Trump were on the ballot anywhere this cycle and it is not the job of the DOJ to tell the public every time a public official does something unsettling. This is an incredibly silly point.
Lol it just shows the political corruption plaguing the Justice Department. Thank god we finally have some real oversight.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
I’m sorry, I seem to have missed your post a few months ago when the FBI found top secret nuclear documents in the basement of Trump’s golf club with 24/7 Secret Service Protection.
Fixed it for ya
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
(D)ouble Standard
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Taking documents that do not belong to you and placing them within a space of your choosing, never returning them, [is] the definition of hiding them. Especially when the National Archives didn’t even realize they were an official part of the Obama-Biden Administration since they were taken before they could be logged as such. That’s hiding. 
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
For some people, Biden can do no wrong. Those people deserve the kind of corrupt government we have today that exploits everyone not part of DC government.

I think you and 60 million others still in Trumpet mode.

Biden is not Trumpet. Those who are Lmasooo are doing so, because they have not valid comments to offer, so all they can do is laugh at themselves for their own ignorance of the differrence between the most immoral and corrupt president ever {Trumpet } and Biden.

You and the Trumpet cult followers who lmasoo off our like the buffoon on the the hilltop who lacks any logical common sense or critical thinking.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Meet the new Trump, same as the old one.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Meet the new Trump, same as the old one.

This above is the buffoon the hill ' lmasoo'. Orange-Gray-Parrot, please share when you have logical, common sense critical thinking attributes to offer.

60 million buffoons voted for Trumpet and 50% have no idea that they are buffoons. The proof of that is this Trumpet thread, that, is about saving face with Trumpet, via Bidens documents in garage, as if the two are identical scenarios.

Typical lack of logical common sense critical thinking by orange Trumpeteer cult.  They cannot distingush the differrence between left and right shoe, because in their illogical minds,  they both have shoe laces. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Yep, the orange cult hates both the left wing and the right wing. Makes sense.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@ebuc
Wow, and here I thought Double_R had a problem with psychological projection. Shit. You really take the cake and the icing to town with all that TDS projection. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Not one, not two but THREE different locations (and counting) Biden took classified documents that he was not authorized as VP to do. And coincidentally they covered matters concerning Iran and Ukraine. No surprise there. Three different locations = irresponsible handling of classified government documents. Especially when one location is in a public institution of higher learning in a facility bought and paid for by, you guessed it, CHINA! Another location being a place where Hunter Biden had unfettered access to (to include all his buddies and business partners). And the last being his locked garage with his Corvette. 

So yeah, everyone arguing this isn’t the same scenario as Trump taking documents you are 100% correct. It’s worse. It takes the cake on irresponsibility and collusion to hide documents that will clearly show Biden was working for personal gain against the interests of the American people and the nation. 

The Democrats really screwed the pooch with Biden. There is no backtracking now. 

PS. Musk disclosing Twitter files only makes matters worse for the DumboCorruptRATS!!! 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@ILikePie5
First cackling female president? She’s be worse than absent minded creepy sniffing “The Big Guy” Sleepy Joe. 
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@TWS1405_2
I find it bizarre as to how you compare one scenario in which an FBI raid was required to retrieve classified documents after subpoenas were ignored, and another in which the documents are willingly handed over after self discovery, and yet you hold the self discovery situation somehow worse.

Like, this is actually unhinged territory