A Summary of the Moderation Drama

Author: Mharman

Total: 43
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Don't forget I am minutes away from being banned again for my personal attack on thett 
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Wylted
owned son. maybe you’ll watch out next time you try to step to me 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@thett3
Yeah, dude I am being bullied. I swear there is a tighter leash on me than anyone. I am getting banned anyway but I would like all the mods to know I hope they stub there toes. They can go duck themselves
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@thett3
This is the ultimate proof you are in cahoots with bsh1, and it is ridiculous that saying you are in cahoots with him is a conduct violation. I hope you die
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Wylted
I hope you die

*in Minecraft 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@thett3
Correct. I will throat duck your corpse in mine craft 
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@Wylted
Maybe not tonight, as I'm kind of busy with finals (and I will be until Thursday), but sometime soon you ought to PM me and tell me exactly what's been going on between you and the mods (and especially bsh). I'm curious as to what happened.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Mharman
-Castin jokes about the situation.
Doesn't sound like me.
Castin
Castin
Yeah, dude I am being bullied. I swear there is a tighter leash on me than anyone. I am getting banned anyway but I would like all the mods to know I hope they stub there toes. They can go duck themselves
But ducks are most dangerous animal.

Seriously Wyl, it was like the second open personal attack reported in a matter of days, not counting the prior warning, and you weren't sorry for the first attack and you weren't sorry this time, your attitude was still that the CoC doesn't matter. Call-out threads are explicit violations, am I just supposed to cover my eyes and pretend there's not rulebreaking going on in front of me? It would probably just've gotten a warning from me without the context of your previous behavior this past week or so. And your anger and your clashes with others were just escalating anyway, you needed some time away from the site to cool off before you worked yourself up to doing something worse.

Anyway man, like I said: kick back for a week, take it easy, have a brew, trash me viciously to your buds, get the rage out, say "fuck DART" a few hundred times if necessary, and thou shalt return a troll hero, to take your shining place in the Valhalla of Mod Rebels. The thrown panties and jock straps of mod haters shall be thine. As long as I don't get any more reports of you personally attacking people and violating the CoC, you'll be free to enjoy the fame. Infamy? Well, whichever.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Castin
Infamy?

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Sarcasm detected
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Mharman
I was completely serious. 
SeaShelli24
SeaShelli24
I'm happy to see that Debate.org has exported its drama along with its members to this site. Should make things more interesting around here :)