Request for rationalmadman supporters

Author: PREZ-HILTON

Total: 164
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
Of course we're not, but I would think a president would be a bit more careful about making a joke about abuse of power.
That’s ironic coming from a candidate who refuses to admit they lost and literally wants to overthrow the rightful President lol

Alright then, all good.
It’s my policy not to block anyone lol

Whining and crying is entertaining
Maybe if it’s Joe Biden and the Democrats
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Skipper_Sr
Whining and crying is entertaining
Maybe if it’s Joe Biden and the Democrats. 

**Oops should be addressed to you
Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
-->
@ILikePie5
Joe Biden and the Democrats. 
What a Reality TV series that would make. Lol
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Skipper_Sr
Wylted is the one who literally has made threads whining and crying and would have done worse had it been me who was ahead at the end on the tally and he thought 2 fair votes weren't counted.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
 commit to people enjoying their time on the site.
that would explain why you backed a candidate that is known to be one of the nastiest members of the website that couldn't give a shit about it much at all and treats the election as a joke.

Elaborate on what Wylted has done to prove he will help people enjoy their time on the website rather than just do random shit and go bye bye for months.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
that would explain why you backed a candidate that is known to be one of the nastiest members of the website that couldn't give a shit about it much at all and treats the election as a joke.
Lol “nastiest.” Your temper tantrum after everyone called you out after the mafia game was nasty.

Elaborate on what Wylted has done to prove he will help people enjoy their time on the website rather than just do random shit and go bye bye for months.
I mean you have literally done nothing. At least Wylted has. All you have done is rage quit and report users for the dumbest things. Even the mods are annoyed by you reporting people for the smallest thing all the time
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Skipper_Sr
What a Reality TV series that would make. Lol
I knew I’d like you
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@RationalMadman
I believe Wylted is a very intelligent and cynical man that thought to himself, "How can I abuse my intellect and have as much fun as possible? I will take captive DART." He is not an idiot, for he was smart enough to conjure a following that challenged you 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Skipper_Sr
He has some tiny following, like Pie and badger actually 'follow' him. The rest are not his followers, it's people voting against RM.

I don't think he's stupid though but he's more cunning than smart, as in it's a lot of simplistic tactics accidentally ending up outdoing good strategy, if you look at who voted for me and who voted for him in the election, he had a ton of irrelevants, like look at that user phenenas, basically I don't say all the users who voted him are irrelevant to DART but largely those who care so little for DART voted him, it's an objective fact not even subjective.

Whiteflame, barney and supadudz all voted me (the latter my largest surprise vote for me excluding the newer voters, such as those 2 being held in question, but also skepticalone who I didn't think would even show up)  That means something. Lunatic and mikal are kind of a duo/pair, you convince one, the other will vote with him. So, it was mainly that Lunatic liked me this time and trusted in me that mattered there, it also meant if Wylted tried stuff with old DDOers that Lunatic would at least pitch his piece (and yes, Wylted would try that, he doesn't give a damn about rules).

Wylted maybe is smart but I don't see the 'wow smart' side of him, he is just cunning and selectively creative.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Wylted maybe is smart but I don't see the 'wow smart' side of him, he is just cunning and selectively creative.
You’re talking about a 3 times DART Survivor Winner
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@RationalMadman
Cunning
That is the word I was looking for. I was not fully set on calling him smart
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
We are about to hit 24 hours with zero resolution to this
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Wylted
This all could have been avoided if you had clarified your platform before the election started.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@AustinL0926
He still hasnt clarified it