Recapitulation of 24-ness

Author: ebuc

Total: 24
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
24 prime numbers in 91 lines-of-relationship via 14 { 0 - 13 } nodal events = graviton { aka truncated di-pyramid } in my space-time tori.

Wave pulsation of Number 24 LINK

Recapitulation:
LINK...1224.21...

1224.31...." The powerful 24-ness number behavior with its great-circle congruences and three-octave harmonics may have significant ramifications embracing the unique frequencies of the chemical compoundings as well as the nuclear geometry elucidated elsewhere in this work "

Here is brief, 2D lattice version of my 3D matrice, space-time torus:

..1...........5p...7p.........11p....13p.............17p.......G (> in <) Outer
-
0..................6....................12.........................18... Reality Quanta-time
..........3p................9.........................15..................Reality QuantaTime
-
......2p....4............8..10.................14....16.............D Energy out<)(>out

Reality Quanta Time is the  sine-wave pattern /\/\/ { 0..3..6..9..12..15..18 } defining higher and lower peaks in 2D lattice above, that translates as a 3D torus, with sine-wave or reality inside-the-tube. i.e. the body of the tube

We recall that, the the above four lines curve around to meet them selves and define the four circles ergo four planes { on same level } that conceptually bisect the 3D torus.

The above 2D lattice shows there exists five overlapping, nucleated { 3..6..9..12..15 } hexagons, however, since the 18/0 become the same position we find the sixth nucleated hexagon....{ 3...6...9...12..15..18/0 }

If we only consider the 14 nodal event graviton-darkeEon --isolated onto itself--- then we have four overlapping hexagons, and that is very similar to the Vector Equilibrium aka cubo{6}-octa{8}hedrons four great circle hexagons that define it.
24 triangles in the four hexagons that define the VE

24 chords of VE ergo equilibrium with 24 radii
24 radii of VE, ergo, equilibrium with 24 chords  -- when composed from six hexagonal paper planes that are infolded. LINK

---><---- chords as gravity are inward and cohere Universe
<-------> radii as EMRadiation { or Dark Energy } are outward distingrating an infer entropic ' heat death ' of Universe ergo the eventuality of one very large and very flat { long wave low energy } photon.

However, via inward contractive phenomena of gravity all is cohered as an eternally regenerative whole Universe.

And finally, it is well to remember, that, my, 2D lattice as 3D torus, is the 3D vector version of each of Fullers 87-73 primary great circles.

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Wow do you sound so normal sometimes but at other times this insane post occurs?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
That is what you --- and everyone --- would notice if you talk to the IRL equivalent of Sheldon Cooper. The information encompassed within this post has integrated into his idea of normal, probably, possibly, especially if "ebuc" really is a "he".
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Intelligence_06
Pronouns Intel.

Pronouns.
ebuc
ebuc
Putting aside 24 for moment, I will focus on the 14 nodal points { 0...13 } that are needed for a truncated, triangular, di-pyramid  LINK

Recently I have been dividing my various resultants by 7, for various reasons found in other threads, ergo, the 91 lines-of-relationship { the quantum graviton-darkEon } / 7 = 13. H,mm that was a surprise resultant as that is first time ive done that!

And the 0....18 that, is actually 19 nodal points and what the minimal space-time torus needed to have two terminal end-points --necessarily on same circle plane-- to actually meet and occupy the same position and complete the transformation of 2D areal lattice to 3D volumetric matrix.

19^2 minus 19 = 342, divided by 2 = 171 lines-of-relationship. 171 / 7 = 24.42 85 71 42 85 71 42 85 71...etc. Ha!  now that was another nifty surprise also,  since the  focus of this thread was on 24, and the  powerful 24-ness.

Lets take note here. The Vector Equlibrium { cubo-octahedron } is 12-around-1 equal radius spheres so the 13th sphere is said to be the nucleated 13th  sphere LINK

Since we also have the resultant 24.428571...etc I mention one of the reasons I tried dividing by 7 in other threads, is because the VE has 7 axi associated with its 14 faces.  8 triangle faces and 6 square faces.

Ok and here is another interesting tidbit and that is that number 7 falls in the overall 7th position. 24.42 85 7 1.....

I first found this occurrence with Pi^3 { XYZ } = 31.00 62 7 66.... and when I renormalized Pi^4 { XYZ-time } = 24.35 22 7 27...

And now  ---24.42 85 7 14 28 57 1...---  when I divide by 7,  171 lines-of-relationship in the minimal completed space-time torus, that, contains the quantum graviton-darkEon.   

When these little tidbits occur, they always blow my mind.  :--))( * I * )((--:

They help me believe that i'm finding some significant, cosmic connections, that are simple resultants of cosmic operating systems.  The proof is in the pudding and the pudding is to be able to make an accurate prediction that matches quantum physics or GRelativity, etc.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@zedvictor4
@ebuc
@ebuc, If "he" is not a part of the correct set of verbs that corresponds to you, any correction will be welcome.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
@Intelligence_06
EbuccubE.

A person lacking pronouns maybe.

But six sided.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Intelligence_06
@ebuc, If "he" is not a part of the correct set of verbs that corresponds to you, any correction will be welcome.
Ive been a " he " since birth, regardless of my parents most likely saying "its a boy ". 

I identify as an electric stove --see Fox News Freak Out in current events thread--, however, if I was to identify as a number, I now tend towards 66.4 i.r. cosmic absolute Pi-Time via Pi^4 { XYZ-Time }, minus P^3{ XYZ-3D } = 66.4

Tho to clear here above, if my parents had been robots, they may have remarked...' oh look our latest progeny { #2 } has characteristics of a boy human ".

So calling me ' number two ' is not far from a  kernal of truth. :--))  Maybe I should identify as binary? ( -1 * 0 * 1+ } Meep meep meep

Do robots dream of electric children? No they only thing of .." The evidence is a lie, there is only structure. " Ergo 3 { stable structure } * 8 { cubic three-ness  } = 24

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Intelligence_06
That is what you --- and everyone --- would notice if you talk to the IRL equivalent of Sheldon Cooper. The information encompassed within this post has integrated into his idea of normal,
I thought that was a possibility as well. I definitely considered it strongly that maybe he is like a mathematical genius and this is his way of expressing himself. 

Perhaps he is a genius at "geometric algebra". It's quite possible to be smart and also have some schizophrenic tendencies.

I looked through his website. It was painful to read. I did a deep dive into his her Buckminster Fuller to see if that would give me some hint as to what he is talking about 

It did to a certain degree. Buckminster often made up his own words. He also stole the ideas for his biggest "inventions" like the geodesic house design. 

Buckminster was a crackpot of course often idolized because people share his political views and want to think of him as a genius for his unique takes.

I won't deny that ebuc may be bright, but what you are seeing here is not the real life equivalent of Sheldon Cooper. It is word salad common with schizophrenia. A loose connection of concepts such as numerology, geometric algebra and a self stylized lingo. 

When you look at them they even look related enough to be very smart things just outside of our grasp, so I did send some to friends who are in fact math geniuses, and they informed me that mathematicians are disproportionately schizophrenic and he has seen similar insane ramblings from friends he has seen suffer from the disease. 

ebuc
ebuc
The dual of cube/hexa{6}hedron { 3 face axi-XYZ } is the octa{8}hedron { 3 great bisecting circle planes-XYZ } 

LINK  to AUM and some duality graphics ....2..( * 4 * )...8.... Meep Meep Meep..see time stamps as 2:18 and 3:25

We are 2, then 4, then 8 says the cosmic biologic cell division.  Alice in Wonderland cheshire cat says "Most everyone's mad here." "You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself."...... :--) O (--:........

ebuc
ebuc
The base unit of all heme's is 24 atoms, LINK  to which an iron { FE } atom is found in the middle.

Four hemes have tetrahedral relationship LINK  to create hemogoblins that are basis for oxygen delivery to lungs and other tissues.

.." A heme is made from 4 pyrroles, which are small pentagon-shaped molecules made from 4 carbons and 1 nitrogen. Four pyrroles together form a tetrapyrrole. If the tetrapyrrole has substitutions on the side chains which allow it to hold a metal ion, it is called a porphyrin. Thus, a heme is an iron-holding porphyrin. "

..." These special proteins, like hemoglobin and myoglobin, are made to help the heme complex hold or release oxygen at the appropriate times. "...

..." A somewhat different effect is seen in chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is a porphyrin complex used in photosynthesis. Instead of iron, chlorophyll houses a magnesium ion, and chlorophyll has different side chains than a heme group. This produces the green color of plants, rather than the reds and purples of blood. "

As an aside .." A continuous supply of oxygen is essential for the survival of multicellular organisms. The understanding of how this supply is regulated in the microvasculature has evolved from viewing erythrocytes (red blood cells [RBCs]) as passive carriers of oxygen to recognizing the complex interplay between Hb (hemoglobin) and oxygen, carbon dioxide, and nitric oxide—the three-gas respiratory cycle—that insures adequate oxygen and nutrient delivery to meet local metabolic demand .".......

ebuc
ebuc
When the Moody Blues sang Timothy leary, they say he is not dead, only on the outside looking in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ05ZXZwoX4

That may be the case for all humans, to whatever degree, that we enter in to the Meta-phyiscal  ---i.e. beyond quantised fermionic matter and bosonic forces not Meta-space--- Gravitaional-Dark Energy fields of outer (  ) and inner  )( existence on surfaces of the myriad set of overlapping and interfering, quantum space-time tori.

Or so that is my speculation. Fuller reprsents Gravity as the outer surface 24 chords { --->in<---- } of the Vector Equlibrium and EMRadiation as the 24 radii { <--out-->. See graphic where each tetrahedron is the 20 that define the VE.  There is a ZOOM in link at bottom of URL page.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
For the  Ratio-Man, who has finally unblocked me, Yay!

..."In the May 2011 issue of Scientific American mathematician John Baez co-authors " the Strangest Numbers in String Theory"..an article ......Baez highlights the number eight as one of his three favorite numbers. (The other two? Five and 24.) ".... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzjbRhYjELo

1} First came bosonic --bosons are force particles--  string theory and it is 24-D + 2 ergo 26-Dimensions

2} Then latter came fermionic --fermions are matter particles---  string theory.

3} These above two theories were unified in 1995 by Witten and called M-theory { magic, mystery, or membrane } and it is 10 spatial-D and 1-Time ergo 11-Dimension

4} ..." In late 1997, theorists discovered an important relationship called the anti-de Sitter/conformal field theory correspondence (AdS/CFT correspondence), which relates string theory to another type of physical theory called a quantum field theory. "...

5} but versions of it { string theory } can be cast into only 5 dimensions in an anti-de Sitter spacetime. LINK

6} so we have ADS { anti-desitter } in 5-d plus conformal field theory ergo,"  they are what happens when you marry quantum mechanics with special relativity and are used to explain three of the four forces of nature. "....

...6a}  .." .in strict mathematical terms, a conformal field theory is just a certain special case of scale invariant field theory, but almost all the time when physicists say “conformal”, they really mean scale invariant. So in your head every time you read or hear “conformal field theory” you can just replace it with “scale invariant field theory”.

7} ..." twenty years ago, physicists and mathematicians found a surprising link between string theories written in a five-dimensional anti-de Sitter spacetime and conformal field theories written on the four-dimensional boundary of that spacetime"...

8} when the above is  .." "When trying to answer this question, a second idea came into play: The Randall-Sundrum model and its generalizations propose that our 4-D universe could be a 4-D membrane embedded in a 5-D asymptotically AdS spacetime," Antonini explained. "....LINK take note of the graphic of holographic cylinder 2D cross section is triangles and squares, just is the Vector Equlibrium that is defined by 4 hexagonal cross-sections planes. See below a 11a.

9} ..." Sundrum braneworlds could be studied in AdS/CFT correspondence by showing the existence of particular CFT states that are dual to charged black hole geometries involving an "end-of-the-world" brane living in the second asymptotic region, which emerges from and falls back into the black hole horizon."...

10} ..."Although a hologram is two-dimensional, it encodes information about all three dimensions of the object it represents. In the same way, theories which are related by the AdS/CFT correspondence are conjectured to be exactly equivalent, despite living in different numbers of dimensions. The conformal field theory is like a hologram which captures information about the higher-dimensional quantum gravity theory.[20] LINK 

11} ADS/CFT relation to nuclear physics . h { planck } smallest scale of vibrational existence divided by 4 * Pi * k { boltsman constant }

...11a} and here I have to point out, that, the area of the four hexagonal planes --each have a related Pi ratio ---   of the spherical VE, are equal to that VE's spherical surface. 

12} now compare the holographic triangles and squares link in #10 above to Fullers drawing in Synergetics{ See graphic D LINK of partially hybolic VE
ebuc
ebuc
Further more, if you go to the time stamp 45, in John Baezs vid LINK  I provided in beginnging of post #14, he explains the reason { the magic } of why 24 works in so many aspects of math, string theory elsewhere. It has to do with 4-fold symmetry lattice and 6-fold symmetry lattice, elipitic curves { a torus } as associated with parrellagrams --slightly early parts of his vid go into that--.

So basically is because of 4-fold lattice and 6-fold lattice, and I remind the reader here, the my space-time torus ideas, began with my exploration of prime numbers,, where I found that all  prime numbers --except 2p and 3p-- fall of one, of four lines/levelsone one line, that, I later inside-outed, and connect to create four circle planes of a torus, that,

has repeated, nucleated hexagons { 2D lattice }. After inside-outing the prime numbers appear on the outer surface of the torus and equate that to Gravity. Old news for those who have made attempts to grasp some rather simple stuff, provided via poor texitconic graphics and commentary.

…1……………5p……7p………11p…...13p..outer Gr great circle
0……………………6…………………12…….time inside torus great circle top peak
……….3p………………….9…………………...time inside torus great circle bottom peak
……2p……4……………8….10………………..inner DEenergy great circle peak

Nucleated hexagons:

0..1..5p..6..4...2p and nuclear event is 3p. Then next nucleated event is 6, then 12, then 15 and at 18 { 18 combinations of quark and anti-quark } we have the first ability to curve all four lines/levels around to meet them selves ---complete themselves on same line ergo 18 and 0 become the same nucleation and  the basis of the of my space-time torus--   and includes the 14 nodal events that, I believe define a truncated dypryamid ergo a minimal Euclidean tube of 9 vertexes.

There is much more to the story with the 18 we have five nucleations. In last post #14, at line #8, that,  ...The Randall-Sundrum model and its generalizations propose that our 4-D universe could be a 4-D membrane embedded in a 5-D asymptotically AdS spacetime," Antonini explained. "....LINK

ergo an overlapping of 4D and 5D as basis part of unification of Quantum and Gravity. See Leonard Susskinds ADS/CFT quatum tunnelling latest news to  see if there is more connections to 4 and 6 fold 24.  But John Baez old vid is instructive on how to get to that understanding.
ebuc
ebuc
In trying to understand why bosonic string theory is 24-D { spatial } plus 2-D { Z-axis and time } and I came across this Susskind vid,

It is all to deep for me, but, we do see the 1/24 --written out in blurb by article text---   Ive mentioned in previous posts above with a little understanding of how they use the 24 in string theory.

The other tidbit I got from skimming the Susskind vid, is that. strings theory vibrations only work if above the planck scale of distance or mass.  Any scales below planck mean the whole set of strings become a black hole. You can follow this starting at time stamp 57: to 59:.

So strings dont work once we have a black hole  ---putting aside the newer ADS/CFT holographic strings-- however, Fuller and I liked to think of the zero volume tetrahedron { 12 surface angles } ---that becomes a Vector Equilibrium 24 chords >< radii 24-- and this is shown at this LINK the tet maintains its four surface planes as it shrinks to zero volume and a VE with 12 triangle wings { EMRadiations? evaporation }

Putting aside the above,  the point I wanted to get to is as follows:

1} 24 + 2 I say is related to Vector Equilibrium 24 chords>< radii 24, and is defined by four great hexagonal circle planes,

2} 10-D + 1-Time = 11 in Wittens magic, mystery string theory,

3} but versions of it { string theory } can be cast into only 5 dimensions in an anti-de Sitter spacetime. LINK and this is what led to Susskind and others quantum entanglement between black holes and this 5-D along with the other theory 4-D membrane embedded in a 5-D asymptotically AdS spacetime," Antonini explained. "....LINK,

Leads me to remind the reader of the following, wherein, we find 5 overlapping sets the VE ---defined by four great planes---, via the 10 great circles of the 5-fold icosahedron, i.e. we find the 4-fold VE{ in five sets ] with the 5-fold icosahedrons 10 great circle planes.

So we see that Fuller calls his 4-fold VE, the operating system of Universe and the closet we will ever coming to knowing God ---because of equilibrium of circumferential 24 chords { -->in<-- inwards toward each other },and radiant { outward } <---out---> 24 radii, that contains the 5-fold symmetry of icosahedron seek link as follows

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s04/figs/f6008.html

So it makes sense that numerical a number five inherently contains the number 4, and with the Lynn link above we see the 4-fold VE { 24 >< 24 } in five justapositions,

and the latter link above, we see the VE { operating system of Universe } contracting slightly to pass through the 5-fold icosahedral phase.

2p is the only even prime number and it and 3p are the only two adjacent prime numbers. Ok?

2p-3p total as 5p and we could say area { triangle } plus 2 { axi  and time?  = 5p

4 plus 2p = 6 { hexa-god of pureness } of which four of them define the VE.  See LINK graphic B

3p - 5p - 7p are only triplet primes, that we know of ergo structually stablized and we know that the total set of axi sets of 4-fold VE and 5-fold icosa are 7 { 3 axi, 4 axi, 6axi , 12 axi for 4-fold and { 3 axi, 10 axi, 15 axi for 5-fold icosa } with left and right-skew versions of the icosas 3 sets

2p3p-5p-7p is intimate four because, 11p is three numbers away from 7p...8..9..10..11p

So we go from a triplet prime number set to triplet non-prime set ergo structural prime and structural space/gap

2p3p-5p-7p >>>8.9.10 { gap/space } > 11p-13p { back to twoness } > 14.15.16 > 17p-19p > 20.21.22 > 23p { isolated prime } > 24.25.26.27.28 and here we have the first 5 integer gap/space.

ebuc
ebuc
Here is LINK to which the following is copied.

..."The original goal was to get a minus-one ground state, so when a creation operator is applied, the photon will have zero mass. Imagine an x-y plane or system going down the z axis with momentum p.".....

..." According to Susskind, if we drop the infinity (that lop-sided 8) we end up with -1/24. We need -1, so multiply by 24--that gives us 24 dimensions { of bosnic string theory }. Add the z axis and time, and that brings us to 26 dimensions. Voila! "....

To arrive at 3-D and time Susskinds does the following

.."You'll note I made both sides of the above equation negative. The result is -1/2. Multiply by 2, add z and time--and voila! We live in a universe with three space and one time dimension after all! "....

Triangulated 24 chords >in< towards each other { as Gravity } ergo 24 center points and the 12 axi of the Vector Equlibrium

Triangulate 24 radii <--out--> away from an nuclear center point of the VE space as EMRadiation

Where do we find Dark Energy within  Fullers VE model above?

Well that leads into Eric Verlindes { theorectical physicist } not-yet-completed formulas of Emergent Gravity = entropic entanglement of Dark Energy horozons { See desitter space and Ads Anti-desitter space  LINK see 20:44   }, as found in string theory, that, is continuation of Penrose-Hawking-Bekenstiens math, that, led to Bekenstiens comment in Scientific American back in 90's that, ..' we appear to be 2D creatures having an illusion of 3D '.....that, is related to Bekenstein and others holographic scenarios.

My easiest way to understand how we can be 2D creatures have an illusion of 3D is via a 3D { volumetric } tetra{4}hedron,, wherein, we find four vertexes, with four diametrically opposite, triangular planes, or opeings/portals/windows.  So we take a vertex and move it towards its opposite triangular opening/plane, and when the vertex gets to the same plane as the  triangle opening we gone from 3D volume, to 2D area.

Then the vertex goes on through to turn the tetrahedrdon inside-out and we enter back into the 3D volumetric phase of existence, however, if we may consider that, we were never in a 3D phase to begin with, i.e. the seemingly 3D tetrahedron is just a curved-like { warped } 2D opening/plane, that, is composed of these four vertexes { angular events related phenomena }.

Ex take a piece of plywood and lay it on ground overnight and the moisture we cause it to warp/curve.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
 "An alleged scientific discovery has no merit unless it can be explained to a barmaid." 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@sadolite
I started digging into Buckminster fuller after seeing the crazy shit ebuc posts. Guy was a crackpot. He had a good way of defining his own reality and his one successful architectural design was stolen. His car designs were absolute shit etc. And and ebuc has just went mad with Fuller's stuff
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
He tells my ego is why I don't get his posts. I'm like what the fuck ever. If you people to engage you in a meaningful two way conversation that aint the way.
ebuc
ebuc
VE = Operating Sytem of Universe...B Fuller ans he states closet we will ever come to knowing God, because of this equilbrium of 24 >< 24

chords 24 >< 24 radii when constructed from four seperate hexagonal planes ergo, LINK Graphic B

24 regular triangles inside the VE, and those 24 2D areas equal the outer surface of a spherical VE --not a Euclidean { planar } VE--.  Euclidean { planar } VE has slightly less surface area than spherical VE.

The asymetrical VE LINK has 8 reg. surface triangles, that, each divide into six right-triangles ergo, 8 * 6 = 48 right triangles

48 outer surface right triangles via 8 outer triangle subdivisions
....96 total outer right triangles plus 24 * 6 = 144 internal right-traingles ergo, 96 + 144 = 240 total right-triangles i.e.  24 * 10 = 240
48 outer surface right-triangles via 6 { squares } ergo, 6 * 8 = 48

Since the VE is defined by its four hexagonal planes, I divide 240 / 4 = 60

240 / 5prime = 48

60 / 5prime = 12

3p * 4 = 12

3p * 6 = 18 { 18 kinds of quark and 18 kinds of anti-quark } totals 36

240  / 12 = 20 { 4 * 5p } and the 5-fold icosa{20}hedron LINK  has 20 outer surface reg.triangles

So this is all whole rational number stuff. When we start getting into 7prime we begin to enter the irrational realm and the VE's 14 outer surface planes have 7 axi of conceptual spin 3 { XYZ } diametric opposite squares and 4 diametric opposite triangles total 7. LINK

But also there is the 6 axi of opposite vertexes { 12 }  and 12  axi of opposite edges { 24 }, ergo total { 3, 4, 6, 12 } of 25 great circle planes whereas the VE only has 24 chords.

2p.3p-5p-7p.....11p.......17p-19p......23p...25 { 5 * 5 } should be prime but it is not. We 8 primes before the twin pattern peters out at 25.

The moral of the story is...? Well go back to earlier post of mathematician Jon Baez and his three favorite numbers --for good reason-- are 5, 8 and 24. And he is not necessarily a Bucky Fuller fan.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@ebuc
In stupid people terms, please?
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Wow do you sound so normal sometimes but at other times this insane post occurs?
I agree...except for the "sounds normal sometimes" thing.

ebuc
ebuc
What I want to make clear to the reader, is the 19 nodal points --that is 0 - 18 is the minimal toroidal, wholistic set--- vs the 14 nodal points ---that is the 0 - 13 minimal quantum set for quanta of graviton-darkEon---.  More on that, after the reader aquaints themselves with the following numerically linear, 2D lattice graphic.

Here is texticonic, 2D lattice, prior to my not yet created version of ebuc’s 3D { volumetric } diametrically-dual- invaginated, space-time torus, wherein, each of the following four lines/levels would come around to meet themself, and define a set of four abstract great circles, all on the same plane, that, area cross-section of my dual invaginated, space-time torus:

..1...........5p...7p.........11p....13p.............17p.......G (> in <) Outer

-

0..................6....................12.........................18... Reality Quanta-time

..........3p................9.........................15..................Reality QuantaTime

-

......2p....4............8..10.................14....16.............D Energy out<)(>out

Here as follows is  a graphic depiction of those four, abstract great circles  from birds-eye-view of torus { doughnut } sitting on counter.  ........(  ((    ()    ))   )....can you conceptualize these four abstract great circles? Yes the center-most one looks more ellipitical. Thats minor defect of using texticonic charactors to present my graphic version.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently I have been dividing my various resultants by 7, for various reasons found in other threads, ergo, the 91 lines-of-relationship { the quantum graviton-darkEon } / 7 = 13. H,mm that was a surprise resultant as that is first time ive done that!

And the 0....18 that, is actually 19 nodal points and what the minimal space-time torus needed to have two terminal end-points --necessarily on same circle plane-- to actually meet and occupy the same position and complete the transformation of 2D areal lattice to 3D volumetric matrix.

19^2 minus 19 = 342, divided by 2 = 171 lines-of-relationship. 171 / 7 = 24.42 85 71 42 85 71 42 85 71...etc. Ha!  now that was another nifty surprise also,  since the  focus of this thread was on 24, and the  powerful 24-ness.

Lets take note here. The Vector Equlibrium { cubo-octahedron } is 12-around-1 equal radius spheres so the 13th sphere is said to be the nucleated 13th  sphere LINK

Since we also have the resultant 24.428571...etc I mention one of the reasons I tried dividing by 7 in other threads, is because the VE has 7 axi associated with its 14 faces.  8 triangle faces and 6 square faces.

Ok and here is another interesting tidbit and that is that number 7 falls in the overall 7th position. 24.42 85 7 1.....

I first found this occurrence with Pi^3 { XYZ } = 31.00 62 7 66.... and when I renormalized Pi^4 { XYZ-time } = 24.35 22 7 27...

And now  ---24.42 85 7 14 28 57 1 when I divide 171 lines-of-relationship in the minimal completed space-time torus, that, contains the quanta graviton-darkEon. Two sides of the same coin or space-time torus as is the case I'm presenting. Here is LINK to theoretical physicist, who also states that Gravity and Dark Energy are two sides of the same coin, as Ive  been doing for past 6 years or more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

24 prime numbers in 91 lines-of-relationship via 14 { 0 - 13 } nodal events = graviton { aka truncated di-pyramid } in my space-time tori.

Wave pulsation of Number 24 LINK

Recapitulation:

LINK...1224.21...

1224.31...." The powerful 24-ness number behavior with its great-circle congruences and three-octave harmonics may have significant ramifications embracing the unique frequencies of the chemical compoundings as well as the nuclear geometry elucidated elsewhere in this work "