Best.Korea ceases trolling

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 82
Best.Korea
Debates: 264
Best.Korea
I have spent half a year trolling users on this site. Countless insults were written. One could argue that I have made this site more uncomfortable for some users or many users.

I drew my power from my anger and imagination made up of destruction of my enemies. It gave me focus. It made me stronger and more persistent in trolling.

But it was too  much of nothing.

That is gone today. I made a promise to cease trolling.

I listened to the good advice: "If you have 1000 people and if each does one good thing, you have 1000 good things. If you have 1000 people and if each does one bad thing, you have 1000 bad things.".

From this day, I will place myself in service of debateart and its president.

This includes:

1) Correcting wrong opinions on debateart

I will provide guides for users on this site, so that they may correct their opinions in case they are wrong or harmful to the site.

2) Doing actual debates that help new users with friendly interaction

I want to become an anti-noobsniper. This means that instead of "accepting debates from new users to gain wins from them" and instead of "making debates that are obvious traps for new users", I will accept debates of new users to provide them with chance to debate in suitable circumstances and my goal will not be to win a debate or play word twisting nonsense. My goal will be to make this site fun for them.

3) Giving proper information and arguments in forum

Forum should be a place of plenty of information and place of competing arguments and fun topics. For this purpose, I will make more such topics in forum. This includes sharing fun videos, instructions, popular opinions, diets, survival, weight loss, weight gain, religion choice, money and other topics that are popular among people. This will mean one or two such topics daily.

4) Ceasing with use of insults or bad language

I think bad language could cause new users to leave the site in greater numbers. So it must cease.

With these activities, I should be contributing to the site more as promised.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Thank you for fulfilling your campaign promises 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Great. Now prove how you are believable when it comes to this exact proclaimation.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Could you start by unblocking me?
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
Redemption arc?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@AustinL0926
Could you start by unblocking me?
You are unblocked. You were blocked because I didnt want you to accept my debates because I wanted troll debates and not serious ones.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Best.Korea
Fair enough. I wish you the best of luck in your positive contributions.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Best.Korea
You still gonna defend North Korea, or was that a troll as well?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
My messages will be about encouraging mutual respect between countries. The talk of war does not benefit the site much.
RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
You cease trolling by voting in a troll as president for absolutely no rational reason attaching that to that.

Right. Gotcha.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
You cease trolling by voting in a troll as president for absolutely no rational reason
Is not a correct claim, since the claim of ceasing to troll came in effect after the election as it said it would. Not before it or during it. I have ceased with the use of insults and inappropriate language, so my claim is true so far. I plan to stay true to it, so that people know that I keep this promise.
I have already explained to you why I didnt vote for you.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You have never once explained why you voted for Wylted, only why you irrationally voted against me.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
You have never once explained why you voted for Wylted, only why you irrationally voted against me.
Is another vote-devaluing claim. You have to understand that you do not get to decide which votes are irrational. Please understand that in elections, its not just the positive characteristics that count. Your negative characteristics and lack of same negative characteristics in your opponent counts in my decision as well.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I can list you the negative characteristics of Wylted but I worry your intellect cannot process the need to weigh and contrast.

After all  the very same intellectual capacity made you attach good behaviour to a terrible result 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
I can list you the negative characteristics of Wylted
Is a claim that is an opinion of yours. You see, you do not get to decide what are negative characteristics, nor how should I weigh them. I dont know how much more you plan to insult me over this, and I dont care. However, for future elections, try to behave different than you did in these.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You decide subjectively about your subjective analysis in your secret subjective lair. Got it.

Solid justification if vote. Solid justification of why your good behaviour is reliant on a guy with no campaign who trolls LGBTQ+, the disabled and more, becomign president.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
LGBTQIA+ actually 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
You decide subjectively about your subjective analysis in your secret subjective lair. 
Is a deceiving claim, since it implies we should let RM decide instead of us.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
One doesnt know what + means, the other is still incapable of admitting they had 0 reasons to support the original.

Intellectual debate website at its finest.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I will fill in the + since we all know what the + really means.

LGBTQIAP
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
One doesnt know what + means, the other is still incapable of admitting they had 0 reasons to support the original.

Intellectual debate website at its finest.
And the third is a sore loser who sulks about not winning on a website he pretends to care about while flipping views constantly.

Irony or projection?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
the other is still incapable of admitting they had 0 reasons to support the original.
Is an incorrect claim. I am well aware that if I gave you reasons, you wouldnt admit them as valid. That would return the conversation to who decides what is valid.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Okay give me the reasons
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Okay give me the reasons
Is not a honest request. I have given you reasons before the elections.
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@Wylted
I will fill in the + since we all know what the + really means.

LGBTQIAP
Phuck you.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I want the reasons you support Wylted, not the reasons you distrust me.

I want the reasons you do not distrust Wylted.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@RationalMadman
The voters owe you nothing. But with that said I will tell you why I didn't vote for you. You blocked me for no good reason. I really don't think you care much for free speech at all. I think if you had the power, you would ban every user on this site or any other site anywhere that doesn't agree with everything you think and say. 

It is said that "only tyrants make demands"
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@sadolite
  1. Wylted was banned for 2 months in April 2022 for asking users to help him dox someone he wanted to report to the cops fod their justification of bestiality.
  2. If you were curious, after becoming president, Wylted asked me to help him dox weaveroffate on Discord, even if Wylted deletes it now on Discord, I already sent screenshots (which cant be faked it even had a Discord popup and I blocked Wylted) to Weaver and Whiteflame. Whiteflame has the proof but proceeded to belittle me.
  3. While Wylted is antisemitic, LGBTQ+ phobic, racist against blacks and even has mocked the disabled and their right to reproduce. Whether or not you support freedom of speech, you must wonder what people thought during those frenzies of trolling on the alts. He even tried to convince members it was genuinely okay to assault people who you felt wronged by slightly. We have users as young as 13 able to use this platform.
  4. While he has been a troll and hypocrite as he 'jokingly' tried to get the electionncouped via a MEEP empowering Pie to do that and now says he wants it bannable to bring up the election and insult him etc. I have embodied rebellion and freedom of expression from day 1 to now, DDO to DART. The only exception I make is truly vile bullying and/or harassment.
  5. There was no platform of Wylted to vote for this election, he was a clown candidate saying Vermin Supreme's endorsement was the reason to vote him. I did not think he was seriously challenging me due to that being his only campaign thread, I didnt know I had to redo to digging into his past here. The worst part is that the voters voting for him were majority old enough here to know what he had done.
IDK what you even mean about freedom and me, I have not stood against freedom to do anything other than bully, harass and related things to that. That is the line in the sand for me, anything else could be discussed.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
 Whiteflame has the proof but is not acting on it and proceeded to belittle me.
Whiteflame is a horrible excuse for human being. He said it was okay for someone to make fun of my kids being molested because it was me and my kids. And unless I specifically said to him please help me I need you he would not. He does so much crap behind closed doors so nobody knows what kind of piece of shit he is it's disgusting.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Yeah Whiteflame is a very slimy and insensitive character, I just knew better than to lose his vote by saying so.

He seems to make sound moderator decisions often enough though, however he really lacks people skills behind closed doors, very low EQ.