POLL: Do you approve of current moderation?

Author: Mharman

Total: 82
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
Do you approve of Mike?
Yes: 0
No: 0

Do you approve of Bsh1?

Do you approve of Virtuoso?

Do you approve of Castin?
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Do you approve of Bsh1?
no
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
I approve of the latter 3, I don't approve of the first and want to know a lot more about who he is and what he's been doing for 3 years on DDO.

I can only change or influence the latter 3, I support myself absolutely unironically and not with an ounce of comedy or 'haha he's fucking insane he'll never get it' as replacing bsh1 in the place of head mod. I no longer support Virtuoso in such a coup or manoeuvre as I have learned Virtuoso wants and respects bsh1 as his superior despite me being morally closer to Virt than (me to) bsh1 on a baseline level. 

Since I can't change the one that I don't approve of, I fully submit to it in order to work with and for this community. Something you people didn't see was me changing from my RM days to now, you saw glimpses through Airmax-tinted, B****(can't name for he/she is user on this site)-framed glasses but none of you knew just how brutally victimised I was and how disgustingly corrupt BOTH of them were in achieving the long-term vilification of me and assumption that 'RM had it coming' every time they barbarically abused me. Who the fuck do you think took it off-site and encouraged me to off myself? Do you think I started it? Don't fuck with me in that way and expect DDO-privacy rules to apply you dipshit. Of course I would expose such a person to his/her facebook friends. Fuck off telling me I was wrong to do so, he/she was hysterically laughing with pure unrelenting sadism at the fact they'd made their friend's list private and blocked me until they realised I had copied all the names and such to a separate page before warning him/her. You wish to speak about me in retrospect as a threat to DDO harmony and a lot of other things such as an asshole making abusive conspiracy theory videos about the DDO elite but you don't know the half of what was happening behind the scenes and how sly Airmax and YYW were to me, conning me into feeling cared for and kicking me off the site each and every time. Fuck both of them and fuck B**** too. Utter bottom of the barrel in the site and this is what you didn't get; I was toxic to them because they were toxic to DDO and poisoned it left, right and centre in so many ways as did other users. You don't even understand just how much of a psychopath Airmax was to users like me. He only gave you a second chance if you had enough popularity encouraging him to do so, I don't think he actually could think for himself the entire time he was a mod, no wonder that as he's grown as a person he's grown to hate his role/job on DDO and decided not to join us here unless I'm unaware.

Fuck that was good to get off my chest. What I will say is this; I have known abuse from mods and I don't just mean on DDO. Bsh1 is up there with the best of them, I respect the guy immensely for his integrity thus far. He and I are not quite the same in our thinking patterns but I believe that this is actually because he's more 'true to his word' whereas I am more 'true to my spirit' and this leads us to differ in how to interpret CoC and go about it despite really having quite similar ideals overall. It's so easy to hate on and spit at the mod in any given site, unless they're the tyrannical type. There's no point doing that if they've earned your genuine admiration and respect on a moral level. I respect bsh1, both in how he treated me when he believed me to be a toxic waste of space to DDO to now. He always treated me with a lot more respect and showed me a lot more admiration than he truly should have thought I deserved based on how he otherwise saw and interpreted me and whom I was to DDO's community. Bsh1 has always been in my top-3 members from the moment he set foot on the site of DDO (I predate him, contrary to popular belief) to this very day. He does what he sees as morally imperative at any given time.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
The mod work done here is personal not by rules or real violations. I received the whole months "violations" in one email with a warning because the site owner got their feelings hurt. None of the mods are respectable, consistant or adult. The site is and will be a joke until grown ups step in and take over. 
nmvarco
Debates: 19
nmvarco
I do not approve of Mike or bsh1 but I do approve of Castin and Virtuoso.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
Do you approve of Mike?
No: 1

Do you approve of Bsh1?

Yes: 1

^ Only correct vote. Obviously.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
^ perfect example. 
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
i approve of the moderation. Not sure I approve of them specifically, not one of them has ever bought me a beer.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Can't say I know much about Mike, but Castin seems rad as fvck. Bsh and Virtuoso are good too. Had some meaningful conversations with the both of them.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Ramshutu
*Jedi hand wave* I've bought you a beer.

It was the beer to end all beers.

You drank it and fell to the ground, twitching in an epileptic seizure of sheer orgasmic beer lover's pleasure.
Mharman
Mharman
Current Vote Count

Mike
Yes: 2
No: 3

Bsh1
Yes: 2
No: 4

Virtuoso
Yes: 3
No: 2

Castin
Yes: 4

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@drafterman
and the rest?
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@KingLaddy01
What do you think of Mike?
Mharman
Mharman
NOTE: I counted my own votes in Post #11 I counted my own votes.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
 No to all 4
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Mharman
They're all subordinate to bsh1.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Mharman
I said that I don't know.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@drafterman
Which means what?
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@KingLaddy01
How about I just count it as a yes since you thought all the other mods were cool.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Mharman
Which means their stance doesn't really reflect their own, but is just an echoing of bsh1. So I can't really comment on them with respect to their moderation because we haven't really seen it.
Mharman
Mharman
Vote Count:

Mike
No: 5

Bsh1

Virtuoso

Castin:
Yes: 5
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ethang5
@MagicAintReal
@Mopac
@PGA2.0
@BrutalTruth
Get in here and vote please.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@TheHammer
@Stephen
@ResurgetExFavilla
@disgusted
@Raltar
You too.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@SamStevens
@janesix
@keithprosser
@3RU7AL
@Jboy3r
And also you.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Nd24007
@spacetime
@Type1
@Barney
@Vader
And finally you.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Mike

Bsh1

Virtuoso
Yes: 5

Castin:
Yes: 6

Once they do something imprically wrong to someone that was out of line, I would be against. Just because bsh has shortcoming doesn't mean he should be removed

Vader
Vader
Why are all you opposing Mike. Jeez he makes this site better
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vader
I agree, his only real mistake is handing the reigns over to bsh1 and turning a blind eye. His brief foray into moderation was decisive and sensible, but unfortunately short lived.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Mharman
Do you approve of Mike?

Do you approve of Bsh1?

Why not?
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
He has done everything right fmpov. Anyone will go against him for attention when the site would not be here without him and we would be stuck on the bug plagued DDO