White Supremacy does not exist in America today.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 286
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
You thinking it's only half the population tells me something about your intelligence as well 
Less than half the population voted for Trump. These are the dummies. There are 330 million Americans. 74 million voted for Trump in 2020.

Saying that half of all Americans are stupid (at least when it comes to politics) is about right I think. At best, around half of all voters are stupid.

95% of all voters are low information voters. Nowadays you have to amend that to include misinformed voters too, which is worse than being in the dark. The 95%  includes democrats, republicans, independents, et al. But being a low information voter isn’t the same as being stupid. A guy like you is proud of being ignorant. Not only not knowing the facts but strongly believing the misinformation. Too lazy to find out what the truth is or you simply prefer the misinformation because it aligns with what you already believe.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Saying that black people can't get an ID is racist in of itself, because it is saying that blacks are unable to do everything as whites are no matter the law. It's calling them stupid. 
It’s calling them disadvantaged, which is what they are. They have less money, less resources, less education, less connections, and so on.

I bet you could think of a lot of things that are easier to do when you have money and all these other advantages. You’re just a kid, without a license or a car, so it’s harder for you to get things done. If you didn’t have support from family then that would make things harder too. If you didn’t have a computer and an internet connection, then harder still. Then let’s say the state legislature closed down the DMV closest to your house and now it’s a 2 hour 3 transfer bus ride to get near the closet DMV. But they are only open during the day, and if you don’t work you don’t get paid. Get the picture?

An election is just like Las Vegas. You just need an edge to win. Something to put the odds in your favor. Doing things to discourage certain people from voting isn’t too hard to figure out. The last thing Republicans want to see is for it to become easy to vote. If it becomes easy to vote, including getting and staying registered to vote, way too many poor people would vote. And that’s not good for Republicans.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
your naïve, or willfully ignorant. Examples are in the news on a regular basis. Sometimes politicians say the quiet part out loud and admit they passed laws to make it hard for certain people to vote in a way that favors Republican candidates. 
All I am asking for is one example. Just one. 

It’s calling them disadvantaged, which is what they are. They have less money, less resources, less education, less connections, and so on.
So, you're saying that black people don't have the capability of being successful?.......sounds pretty racist to me. 

I bet you could think of a lot of things that are easier to do when you have money and all these other advantages. You’re just a kid, without a license or a car, so it’s harder for you to get things done. If you didn’t have support from family then that would make things harder too. If you didn’t have a computer and an internet connection, then harder still. Then let’s say the state legislature closed down the DMV closest to your house and now it’s a 2 hour 3 transfer bus ride to get near the closet DMV. But they are only open during the day, and if you don’t work you don’t get paid. Get the picture?
First get your facts straight before you assume. I do have a job, and a license, and a car. And secondly, are you suggesting that hardships are bad?
Hardships is something that we should try to prepare our kids for in the future, not prevent. 
Hard times create strong people.
Strong people create easy times.
Easy times create weak people.
Weak people create hard times. 

We shouldn't try to prevent hardships for our kids, because then they will become weak. We should try to prepare them for the hardships, so that they can become stronger. 

So, to say that just because black people go through hardships, means they can't become successful, is racist. Hard times (people who live in rough areas) create strong people.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
All I am asking for is one example. Just one.
I can give you several. Here’s an article that cites numerous examples of Republican politicians bragging that voter ID laws and other initiatives will help prevent people from voting.

“In April of this year, Representative Glenn Grothman, Republican of Wisconsin, predicted in a television interview that the state’s photo ID law would weaken the Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s chances of winning the state in November’s election”

“the Republican leader of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, Mike Turzai, predicted during the campaign that the voter ID law would “allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”

“Scott Tranter, a Republican political consultant for Mr. Romney and others, called voter ID laws — and generating long lines at polling places — part of his party's tool kit”

You are the perfect young/future Republican voter - you’re a dummy.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
I can give you several. Here’s an article that cites numerous examples of Republican politicians bragging that voter ID laws and other initiatives will help prevent people from voting.

“In April of this year, Representative Glenn Grothman, Republican of Wisconsin, predicted in a television interview that the state’s photo ID law would weaken the Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s chances of winning the state in November’s election”

“the Republican leader of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, Mike Turzai, predicted during the campaign that the voter ID law would “allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”

“Scott Tranter, a Republican political consultant for Mr. Romney and others, called voter ID laws — and generating long lines at polling places — part of his party's tool kit”

You are the perfect young/future Republican voter - you’re a dummy.
First of all, several, means more than one, so you're going to have to learn to count again.

And what does this have to do with white people having more rights than black people? 
You still have yet to provide for me one example of a law that gives white people superiority over black people. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
So, you're saying that black people don't have the capability of being successful?.......sounds pretty racist to me. 
I’m saying black people, as a statistical group in the United States, have not been as successful as other groups in America. 

Now you can believe one of two reasons for this historical fact that has been observed and documented since the country’s founding.

Either black people are an inferior race of human beings OR black people have been marginalized in our society by systemic racism.

The racists believe it’s the former but they also think there would be nothing wrong with the later.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
First of all, several, means more than one, so you're going to have to learn to count again.
Ya genius, there are several examples in this one article.

You still have yet to provide for me one example of a law that gives white people superiority over black people.
JC you are stupid. The voter ID laws are designed to make it harder for black people to vote. Being able to vote is kind of important to get politicians to pay attention to you.

This doesn't exist. There is no person in America in a position of political power, who is trying to take away the rights of blacks.
Voting is a right. These politicians are trying to take away their ability to vote. Not by passing a law that says BLACKS CAN’T VOTE. Not by lynching blacks that attempt to vote like they used to do. Now they simply try to make it hard to vote by focusing on the things that create obstacles to voting and to certainly not make it easier to vote.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
I’m saying black people, as a statistical group in the United States, have not been as successful as other groups in America. 
Yes. Are you assuming that that is because they are stupid? Again racist.

Now you can believe one of two reasons for this historical fact that has been observed and documented since the country’s founding.

Either black people are an inferior race of human beings OR black people have been marginalized in our society by systemic racism.
Or we could just address the culture problem. And we could define people off of the content of their character, and not the color of their skin. 

The racists believe it’s the former but they also think there would be nothing wrong with the later.
......you agree with the later as well............hmmmmmm are you admitting being racist? 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Ya genius, there are several examples in this one article.
None of them state any laws that give white people an advantage over black people.  

JC you are stupid. The voter ID laws are designed to make it harder for black people to vote.
You're saying that black people don't have the capacity to get an ID?? AGAIN, RACISM AT ITS FINEST. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Yes. Are you assuming that that is because they are stupid? Again racist.
You are stupid. I spelled out the only two possible reasons that could explain how a group that large could have such poor results.

Or we could just address the culture problem. And we could define people off of the content of their character, and not the color of their skin. 
Culture problem? It’s in black “culture” to have low education, low earnings, and a high propensity for incarceration? No you idiot, it’s the result of systemic racism over a period of 200+ years.

......you agree with the later as well............hmmmmmm are you admitting being racist?
Yes, I agree blacks have been marginalized by systemic racism you idiot.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
You are stupid. I spelled out the only two possible reasons that could explain how a group that large could have such poor results.
No, you didn't. You said, because they are black, they are marginalized. You didn't do that. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
None of them state any laws that give white people an advantage over black people.  
Yes, they do. You’re just too stupid to understand it. The politicians are literally admitting they are passing laws to make voting harder for blacks and they are proud of it.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Yes, they do. You’re just too stupid to understand it. The politicians are literally admitting they are passing laws to make voting harder for blacks and they are proud of it.
Where exactly does it say that? I don't see it. You know why? Because its not there. 

AGAIN: Give me one example of any law that give white people superiority over black people. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
because they are black, they are marginalized. 
Yes, systemic racism, that is racist policies and laws enforced by the authorities, the people in power, - marginalized black people just because they were black. 

And that’s why black people have struggled in this country for the last 200 years. It’s not because they are an inferior race of humans. It’s not because of their culture. It’s not because Jesus is white and that’s just how Jesus wanted things to be. It’s racism. It’s people like you. Stupid, ignorant people.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Where exactly does it say that? I don't see it. You know why? Because its not there. 
You are a moron kid. The saddest part is you will likely just get more ignorant and bigoted as you get older.

THE VOTER ID LAW IS AN EXAMPLE OF LAWS DESIGNED TO FAVOR WHITES OVER BLACKS. BECAUSE ITS HARDER FOR BLACKS TO GET AN ID.

WHY? BECAUSE THEY ARE POOR. THEY DONT OWN A CAR. THEY HAVE LESS MONEY. THEY DONT GET PAID TIME OFF. THEY WORK 3 JOBS TO EARN A LIVING. THEY CANT AFFORD TO RETIRE.

WHY? BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN MARGINALIZED BY SYSTEMIC RACISM FOR 200 YEARS.

WHY? BECAUSE OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Yes, systemic racism, that is racist policies and laws enforced by the authorities, the people in power, - marginalized black people just because they were black. 
What policies are racist. Many things can be called racist but are not racist. I got called racist one time for asking who the black guy was. What was I supposed to say. Who was the dark-skinned gentleman?

And that’s why black people have struggled in this country for the last 200 years. It’s not because they are an inferior race of humans. It’s not because of their culture. It’s not because Jesus is white and that’s just how Jesus wanted things to be. It’s racism. It’s people like you. Stupid, ignorant people.
You need to check your facts. Jesus was middle eastern, not white.

So, all black people have struggled? Even the ones who are growing up lavishly. Yea, there beds weren't tucked in enough. Gotta be racism. 

It’s not because of their culture
The facts say otherwise. The fatherless culture in the black community has cause more crime, violence and drugs. 

THE VOTER ID LAW IS AN EXAMPLE OF LAWS DESIGNED TO FAVOR WHITES OVER BLACKS. BECAUSE ITS HARDER FOR BLACKS TO GET AN ID.
Why is it harder for blacks to get an ID?

WHY? BECAUSE THEY ARE POOR. THEY DONT OWN A CAR. THEY HAVE LESS MONEY. THEY DONT GET PAID TIME OFF. THEY WORK 3 JOBS TO EARN A LIVING. THEY CANT AFFORD TO RETIRE.
Why are they poor? I do agree that they work 3 jobs to earn a living. A lot of black mothers do. Because of the fatherless homes. They are poor, because there is no father figure or dominant figure to teach them how to make a living. And a lot of black culture promotes drugs, violence, gangs, etc. This is not because white people are bad. This is because again," There is a culture problem. So they are not poor because they are unable to work, they are poor because a lot of them weren't taught how to work. I'm not the one saying black people are stupid. You are. I am saying the individuals that weren't taught well enough to succeed are the ones who will probably repeat the cycle. Now not all of them, but most of them will. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You need to check your facts. Jesus was middle eastern, not white.
You mean Jesus didn’t have blonde hair and blue eyes? But all the ancient paintings of him show him looking like that. Lol

Anyone with a brain knows that Jesus most likely looked like one of the 9/11 highjackers. But don’t tell the Pope that.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
The fatherless culture in the black community has cause more crime, violence and drugs. 
There are lots of things that contributed to black homes lacking a male role model. Not the least of which is systemic racism - 

The 3 strikes law.
Laws that make the penalty for crack cocaine much higher than powder cocaine 
Blacks being more likely to depend on a public defender in court
Joblessness high unemployment in black neighborhoods 
Redlining by banks undermined the ability of black families to own a home and pass wealth to the next generation.

Again, why are black men less likely to stay in the home and be a good father?

A. Blacks are an inferior race of humans

B. Just the culture of blacks

C. Systemic racism that has existed for 200+ years in this country.

Which do you choose, genius? Which do you think is the correct answer/explanation. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
there is no father figure or dominant figure to teach them how to make a living. 
Don’t forget that half of all marriages end in divorce, including white people marriages. That means kids, white kids growing up in homes with no father around, at least not every day. I get the impression your father doesn’t live with you.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
This ehole there's no law so there's no way there can be white supremacy is honestly the stupidest argument I've ever heard. There are laws against murder yet there's murder so you're just a fucking retard.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
B. Just the culture of blacks
Yes, it is the culture of most black communities where this problem stems from. 

Don’t forget that half of all marriages end in divorce, including white people marriages. That means kids, white kids growing up in homes with no father around, at least not every day. I get the impression your father doesn’t live with you.
He does.

And yes, divorces happen, but most of those times, the father and mother still have custody of the child at different times, so there is still a father figure. Most of the time, what happens in the black community is that children are born out of wedlock, so there is no reason for the father to stay. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
......how does that make any sense. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
You mean Jesus didn’t have blonde hair and blue eyes? But all the ancient paintings of him show him looking like that. Lol

Anyone with a brain knows that Jesus most likely looked like one of the 9/11 highjackers. But don’t tell the Pope that.
He was of middle eastern descent. He was not Germanic or white.

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
This ehole there's no law so there's no way there can be white supremacy is honestly the stupidest argument I've ever heard. There are laws against murder yet there's murder so you're just a fucking retard.
Have you ever seen a white supremacist make an argument that wasn't stupid? 

I mean c'mon, you need to lower your expectations when you're talking to baby white trash.   
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
The fatherless culture in the black community has cause more crime, violence and drugs.
White supremacy doesn't exist, it's just that black people are inferior cause they didn't have no daddy to take em to monster truck rallies and stuff like that.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Sidewalker
White supremacy doesn't exist, it's just that black people are inferior cause they didn't have no daddy to take em to monster truck rallies and stuff like that.
I'm not saying all black people have this problem, I am saying that wherever crime and violence goes, fatherless homes usually follow. The majority of black culture is a father leaving the home. Not all black people deal with this problem though. I'm not calling black people inferior. I am calling this problem a culture problem. What don't you all understand about this?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
There is no place in america where you can get away with white supremacy anymore than you can get away with murder, except maybe in prisons, where you can get away with both kinda.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Greyparrot
Sure there is. My particular religion has issues with white supremacists folk groups. You have to watch who to give attention to. If they sell merchandise you have to watch your not getting items with messages. Are they mainstream, no but they are open and present. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
no but they are open and present. 
So a fringe minority with no real power or supremacy. Gotcha.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Greyparrot
You realize white supremacy doesn't mean that they're in charge of everybody else, it means that they think they are superior to other people. Doesn't mean they don't have power, it doesn't mean they're the only ones in control, it just means that they view themselves as supreme. A lot of freaking morons in this topic.