Ex Witch say Witchcraft is expanding.

Author: Stephen

Total: 66
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Well someone should have told me I can do that because that's something I could be making quite a bit of money on, raising the dead. They also thought witched  used to come at night as cats and milk their cows and take the milk. Do you realize how dumb you sound when you say witches raise the dead? You're absolutely right Peter and Paul are  witches and a sorcerers. Funny they're the two that Protestantism and the Catholic religions are based on. 
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas

POLYTHEIST_WITCH,

YOUR DUMBFOUNDED QUOTE ONCE AGAIN IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP: "Do you realize how dumb you sound when you say witches raise the dead? "

Poly, we understand that you get dumber by the day here on DEBATEART Religion forum, and for that, I am truly sad for you.  Once again, I DID NOT SAY that your coven of "Flying Witches" raised the dead, but Dictionary.com did, get it? Maybe? Just a little bit?  Almost?

Now for the THIRD TIME, give us peer reviewed citations stating that Dictionary.com is wrong in them saying, in part, that "Flyers of Witches" like you cannot reanimate the dead, whereas your hearsay once again does NOT usurp Dictionary.com's quote shown below, do you understand dear?

NECROMANCER: a person who uses witchcraft or sorcery,  especially to reanimate dead people   or to foretell the future by communicating with them:

Put your broom in the corner and answer this very simple proposition:

BEGIN:

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Ah, so it's not the Bible that says witches reanimate the dead it's the Dictionary well that must make it true. Again I feel I've been slighted about powers I may have and not using, lol.
Stephen
Stephen
@ the Witch

The Witch wrote: Ah, so it's not the Bible that says witches reanimate the dead it's the Dictionary well that must make it true. Again I feel I've been slighted about powers I may have and not using, lol.

it must be a lacking in your  own Reiki Attunement, Witch.  Seems like you'll never make the grade and remain at stage 1-Thicko Witch grade🤣

The Polly-Witches course in Reiki Attunement .

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Stephen
Depending on 'how one defines magic,
One could say Hollywood is casting spells, I suppose.

Influencing people's minds with symbols, words, actions, intentionally done.
I'd assume though,
That Wiccans and related, mean something more than psychology, or poetic phrasing of influence.

. . .

Wouldn't surprise me if near 'all things are more popular now,
Except what 'was mainstream,

I think there's two ways of looking at the modern world.
The connections of modern communications homogenizes and yet opens attic coffers.

We all share more common our information,
And no longer city communities seclude themselves,
Yet now online echo chambers are created (Not meant as good or bad)

And easy found, are communities that one's previous location, prevented the finding.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

POLYTHEIST-WITCH,

YOUR WITCHY QUOTE OF ACCEPTANCE: "Ah, so it's not the Bible that says witches reanimate the dead it's the Dictionary well that must make it true."

You finally landed your "Flying Machine" body to accept that barring what the dictionary.com said about witches having the ability to reanimate a dead person, now you ADMIT to this premise yourself, praise!

Seriously, if you live next to an airport, and if you are flying in its air space, do you need to get permission from said airports control tower?