The faceoff is coming. There will be a clash between true feminists and the trans movement.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 36
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Double_R
So, first of all… straight men do not go and get their bodies surgically altered to look like women so that they can go have sex with women. That’s just stupid.
No.....you don't understand. Trans women are men (with or without ball sacks) that identify (think) as women. So, what to say a man could throw on some makeup and a dress, and do whatever he wanted to? 

And we don't need to even ask, it has happened before:

And spare me your one anecdote that I’m sure you can find if you search the Internet hard enough since we live in a country of well over 300 million people and a world of over 8 billion. We’re talking about political movements and public policy.
It's not a political movement, nor should it be a public policy. It would be like making Christianity a political movement and a public policy. LGBTQ+ is a belief, not based in any biological fact whatsoever. 

Second and more importantly, I have been asking you to support your assertion that trans women should be regarded as pedophiles despite the fact that the studies and real life all seem to tell us the opposite. Can you do that, or will you finally admit that this “sexual grooming” narrative the right has been peddling is pure bullshit fear mongering?
......again: 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Double_R
Oh, and this one too: 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Double_R
Minors use that shower.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
No.....you don't understand. Trans women are men (with or without ball sacks) that identify (think) as women.
Nothing I said conflicted with this, so what don’t I understand?

So, what to say a man could throw on some makeup and a dress, and do whatever he wanted to?
Now you’re talking about men dressing up in drag. Please make up your mind.

A man does not need makeup and a dress to do whatever he wanted to.

And we don't need to even ask, it has happened before:
I literally just told you to spare me your anecdotes.

It's not a political movement, nor should it be a public policy. It would be like making Christianity a political movement and a public policy. LGBTQ+ is a belief, not based in any biological fact whatsoever.
Is was talking about the anti-LGBTQ movement.

Movements that are intellectually legitimate base themselves on actual trends in our society, not on a handful of occurrences within a population of over 300 million people.

......again:
Ok, so let’s run through your headlines…

Transgender student…” - ok, we can stop there. I asked you for evidence that trans women should be regarded as pedophiles, so not only was your first article immediately disqualifying as it was a story of one person, but it has nothing to do with sexual assault. She was arrested for punching two other girls in the face, probably because they were talking shit to her. I really hope you have something better.

Oklahoma trans gender student…” - not reading this, another one off and a complete waste of time.

Transgender teens, bathrooms, sexual assault risk” - ok, this is interesting. Let’s see what it says…

“The study found that 36% of transgender or gender-nonbinary students with restricted bathroom or locker room access reported being sexually assaulted in the last 12 months”

My god dude, are you even reading these articles or just skimming the headlines?

The next as article claiming story hour “admits” to grooming kids is just plain stupid. Apparently “grooming” on the political right is being defined as teaching kids that the LGBTQ community exists. In a way this really says more than you’ve said in this entire thread. It really speaks to the right’s bigotry here that the very idea of teaching our kids to accept the community would be categorized along with child abuse.

The rest of your articles are about library books which has nothing to do with this subject except the last one which is another YouTube video. Not watching that until you can show that you even understand what kind of evidence it would take to support your claim.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Double_R
Now you’re talking about men dressing up in drag. Please make up your mind.

A man does not need makeup and a dress to do whatever he wanted to.
A trans woman is a biological man who thinks he is a woman. So by this logic we can assume that they would dress up in more feminine clothing. 
Now what is to say that a man could dress up in woman's clothing, call himself a transwoman, and go in the woman's bathroom?

Is was talking about the anti-LGBTQ movement.

Movements that are intellectually legitimate base themselves on actual trends in our society, not on a handful of occurrences within a population of over 300 million people.
Christianity is and has been a trend in American society. So is Christianity a movement? No, its a religion. 
By the way, Christianity is the biggest religion in the world capping in at over 2.2 billion people. 

Transgender student…” - ok, we can stop there. I asked you for evidence that trans women should be regarded as pedophiles, so not only was your first article immediately disqualifying as it was a story of one person, but it has nothing to do with sexual assault. She was arrested for punching two other girls in the face, probably because they were talking shit to her. I really hope you have something better.
It's not sexual assault, but it is still assault. Even though that student might identify as a woman, they are still a biological man whether they like it or not. That means they have an advantage in strength over women. The whole reason why men can't hit women, is because they are biologically way stronger than women. So why does it change when the guy calls himself a woman? This still stands as a valid point. 

Oklahoma trans gender student…” - not reading this, another one off and a complete waste of time.
What? This is complete denial of evidence that you asked for. So you are just going to deny the facts?

The next as article claiming story hour “admits” to grooming kids is just plain stupid. Apparently “grooming” on the political right is being defined as teaching kids that the LGBTQ community exists. In a way this really says more than you’ve said in this entire thread. It really speaks to the right’s bigotry here that the very idea of teaching our kids to accept the community would be categorized along with child abuse.
What are you talking about. Listen to what your saying. 
The LGBTQ+ community is a belief, not based in any fact whatsoever. 
When schools are trying to indoctrinate kids to accept LGBTQ+ people, that is grooming. It is teaching kids that if you don't like or agree with this way of thinking, you are a bigot, and a racist, homophobic, transphobic person. 
But for some reason, the minute someone brings up Christianity, or any other religion, the schools say it's not allowed. You don't see Christians saying if you don't believe or agree with us, then you are a horrible person. 
It is radical leftist belief that has been politicized so much, that teachers and schools are trying to indoctrinate our kids into believing this stuff is mandatory to learn. The left has no other way to keep this idea moving forward. 

The rest of your articles are about library books which has nothing to do with this subject except the last one which is another YouTube video. Not watching that until you can show that you even understand what kind of evidence it would take to support your claim.
Well, you asked for the evidence dude. I responded and came up with evidence. If your just going to deny the facts that proves how based your argument really is. This is what the left loves to do. They argue and argue, up until real hard evidence shows up, then they just decide to deny that evidence of being or having any truth. I provided evidence. You decided to deny it. That's up to you buddy. 

72 days later

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
This guy tried to gaslight the whole site calling me a transphobe and quit the site when I pointed out the truth