RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
@thett3
@David
@bsh1
@whatthef
No. End of story.

I would not have met Castin had this massive event not forced the religion forums to semi-merge with the main DDO clique. I am actually neither but I come from main clique and DDO's religion clique who got banned from here, including Willows, are what made DDO's religion forum a putrid mess. I fucking hate Airmax, I also fucking hate bsh1 and I guess I do actually severely dislike the head mod of all sites I know as well as the admin person/corporation. I have always had authority-issues that's what a real dominant, sexy masculine beast like me needed to hate to become what he is anyway but the hate isn't entirely irrational. I'm no longer the one to throw the toys out of the pram, I learned to harness my drama to better my goal. 

I am the rightful head mod of all the world to be fucking frank and believe me NASA needs a daddy madman spanking like no other organisation that's legal. I am sick of Illuminati, sick of the airmaxes, bsh1's and all this other BS. They rule over us and just think they deserve to, like bitch you don't deserve to breathe it's called earning the right to not deserving the right to except society has forgotten that. We will happily eat meat and not give a shit about other humans even when it suits us but the moment it's on the News or an organised Charity Ad suddenly we're bleeding hearts. I don't care more about you because a natural disaster happened to you than I did/would if it didn't. I get that charities should but me, personally, to you, personally, that aint something I get nor something I EVER WILL FUCKING DO!

I am so done with this idea that the more popular a user is the more they can abuse, FUCK OFF WITH THAT. If you need popularity and social status to shield you then who the fuck are you really? I get it, it's strategy, but then let the weaker man abuse you back in a weak way at least. DDO mistreated me so brutally behind the scenes it's fucking disgusting. 

I don't care about what else to say here, I am not gonna go into details and tell you what I'd love to do to some users from DDO's past or DA's present and am not gonna justify it either. 

I am thankful to DA, the only site that was better to me than DI in my life. I don't like the head mod one bit but Castin and others may become some of the best friends I make in life via PM and other things. I love what this site is overall compared to other shitholes but bsh1, oh boy he and I are not making up. Bsh1 I am coming for you boy, you fucking know that right? I will dethrone you and that's a promise like no other.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
Roger doger.

377 days later

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Bsh1 I am coming for you boy, you fucking know that right? I will dethrone you and that's a promise like no other.

Roger doger
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ethang5
thats some DEEP shit