Best.Korea's "Education system improvement" for public schools

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 6
Best.Korea
Debates: 266
Best.Korea
The idea of "Education system improvement" suggested by Best.Korea

Education system improvement is an idea that plans to transform an education system to a more suitable one, where children are motivated to learn and that produces great results as confirmed by the historical application of the system.

Education system improvement is a method of rewarding knowledge with money from the very start of the person's education.
From the start of the person's education and during kindergarten, money rewards are to be introduced for problem solving and tasks.

Education system improvement is to be implemented in all schools. Students are to be rewarded with money when they achieve a certain grade. Higher the grade, higher the money reward. The grade should represent a solved task. If someone solves a very difficult task, he should get more money. A congratulation is also desirable to occur.

Education system improvement means "to reward a student with money for every successfully completed task". We already have seen many studies done on "rewarding children for tasks". Now we need to demand that the "reward system" presented by "Education system improvement" is implemented on a large scale to achieve grand results.

Education system improvement is also consisted of implementing AI technology in education to further improve the education with revolutionary power of technology.

Countries that implement "Education system improvement" will have great advantage in the education of their population properly
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
I like this.
Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
I am all for motivating children to do their best in school and in their education. I ask, "Where would the schools get the money necessary to achieve this?"
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Skipper_Sr
They are public schools, so from government or from parent's donations.

30 days later

hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
To ease the concerns for money. Schools can adopt new coin system like at an arcade. You can take the coins with you, but it can only be used for goods OR services at the school. 

They can buy food at cafeteria, school supplies or other cool stuff at a store, get passes on homework (counterintuitive?), recieve bonuses on field trips, have early access to lunch, get better seats on busses, or what ever is catchy. 

The coin system can be digital to help kids manage money and ease costs. If its purely an online thing with volunteer "bankers" they can call it bitcoin- I mean online educational  coin accounting yielding. Or oekay for short. 

Thoughts???
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@hey-yo
You can take the coins with you, but it can only be used for goods OR services at the school
Yes, that would be fine. I do have a couple of problems with bullies taking stuff from the kids who are successful, but I believe it can be managed.