Christian Churches, remove your handicapped ramps and parking spaces NOW!

Author: BrotherD.Thomas

Total: 16
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas

I can’t count the times that I have driven through the parking lots of many DIVISIONS of Christian churches, where I see ungodly handicapped parking spaces and ramps to the church, which is BLASPHEME to Jesus!  If pseudo-christians actually read our Bronze and Iron Age Bibles, instead of being “spoon fed” their doctrine on Sunday mornings, they would remove all handicapped entities now!

The churches in question are to follow this very simple Christian syllogism regarding the ungodly handicapped:

1. THE BIBLE STATES THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD IN JESUS:  For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:5)

2. THE BIBLE STATES THAT EVERY WORD OF GOD IS TO BE FOLLOWED: “And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.” (Luke 4:4)

3. THEREFORE, JESUS AS THE ONE GOD OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH INSPIRED EVERY WORD WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE THAT IS TO BE FOLLOWED:  “And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God.” (1 Thessalonians 2:13)

Therefore, since Jesus is God and therefore INSPIRED the writings of the Old and New Testaments (1 Thessalonians 2:13), then He wrote this revealing passage shown herewith against the handicapped of His creation to stay out of His churches!!!: 

“The Lord said to Moses, “Say to Aaron: ‘For the generations to come none of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God. No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed;  no man with a crippled foot or hand, or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the food offerings to the Lord. He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God. He may eat the most holy food of his God, as well as the holy food; yet because of his defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary. I am the Lord, who makes them holy.’”” (Leviticus 21: 16-23) 

The blatant contradicting irony that we Christians have to accept, is the biblical axiom that Jesus as God gave His creation “defects” in the first place!!!: “Who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?” (Exodus.4:11)

Following the above words stated by Jesus as being God, then ALL DIVISIONS of Christian churches ARE NOT to have any handicapped ramps, nor parking spaces, nor any hymnal books in braille, nor does it employ any person versed in sign language, because as the inspired word of Jesus stated above in Leviticus 21:16-21, the church IS NOT to cater to the handicapped sinners! 

PRAISE JESUS' REVENGE UPON THE HANDICAPPED OF HIS FAITH!

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
I will email my pastor immediately. Thank you for removing my ignorance.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
“The Lord said to Moses, “Say to Aaron: ‘For the generations to come none of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God. No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed;  no man with a crippled foot or hand, or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the food offerings to the Lord. He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God. He may eat the most holy food of his God, as well as the holy food; yet because of his defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary. I am the Lord, who makes them holy.’”” (Leviticus 21: 16-23) 
Well, you need to look at the context of the passage. This is what incompetent people of Christ do. They look at the scripture in just the verse, as if there is no context to what the verse says. 

The Lord told Moses that "he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar," 
God is not saying that these people, can't go to church, but that these people in the Old Testament cannot become priests, or them themselves give God offerings, rather they give the offerings to the priests, who were able to go in the curtain, in the presence of God.
In the Old Testament, and only the Old Testament, people who had sin, could not go in the presence of God because they would die. But when Jesus died on the cross, he broke the veil, and man could be in the presence of God. 

This verse is not saying that handicapped people cannot be Christians and once again you are taking the Bible out of context. 
Also how does this equivalate to parking spaces?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

Praise the Lord!!!!
Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea
No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed

I never went to church, but I did watch a lot of teachings on videos. So its not impossible for deformed to "not go to church" and still hear the words of a priest.

I am guessing in ancient times the priest's words were verbally taught to deformed by the regular folks.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Sounds like good old human discrimination to me Doc.

After all who actually wrote the bible?

GODDO or some blokes.

And didn't good old J heal a lame man in a pond somewhere.

Correct me if I'm wrong Doc.

Though good old double standards if he did.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Did you see the news about this family in PA? 

A Pennsylvania family found shot dead in their backyard last week in what police say appears to be a suicide pact, included a mother and daughter who loved bowling and were devout Christian conservatives, people who knew them said.
Morgan Daub, 26, and her parents, James Daub, 62, and Deborah Daub, 59, were found dead on the ground in the backyard of their home in York County, Pennsylvania, on the morning of Jan. 25, after police responded to a request for a welfare check from a neighbor
 Bret Stabley, who operates the pro shop at Bowlers Supply in York, Pennsylvania, where the mother and daughter were longtime customers
said the Christian, churchgoing family “was never shy about letting anybody know what their beliefs were” when it came to religion and politics. Morgan and Deborah “very, very huge” supporters of former President Donald Trump.
“They were just so hell-bent on Trump winning, like this could be in the end if he doesn’t,” Stabley said, referring to an instance when he saw them just before the 2020 election. He said he stopped seeing the two after that.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Atheists love dead theists. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Hold on, what is the background for this? 

Mharman
Mharman
uhhhhh..... what?
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
This guy is and has been overly ironic for the past 3 years or so.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@FLRW

FLRW,

YOUR QUOTE SHOWING THAT THIS FAMILY WERE NOT TRUE CHRISTIANS: "A Pennsylvania family found shot dead in their backyard last week in what police say appears to be a suicide pact, included a mother and daughter who loved bowling and were devout Christian conservatives, people who knew them said."

Obviously these pseudo-christians didn't read their Bibles!  This is because, Jesus, as our serial killer God, sent this family directly to the burning lakes of fire and sulfur in Hell (Revelation 21:8) because His inspired words will not accept suicide of His creation as shown in the passage below: 

"Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple." (1 Corinthians 3:16)

Praise Jesus for His revenge upon this Bible inept family as they burn in the sulfur lakes of Hell for eternity!
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Intelligence_06

Intelligence_06,

YOUR QUOTE TO LEVITICUS 21:16-23:  "Hold on, what is the background for this?" 

Uh, let's see, I am going to take a stab in the dark and say the JUDEO-Christian Bible is the background and foundation for said passage. Am I close?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam,

YOUR UNSUPPORTED UNGODLY GIBBERISH QUOTE ONCE AGAIN:  "God is not saying that these people, can't go to church, but that these people in the Old Testament cannot become priests, or them themselves give God offerings, rather they give the offerings to the priests, who were able to go in the curtain, in the presence of God."

In part of the Leviticus passage in question, your wishful thinking quote above is specifically NOT SUPPORTED in Leviticus 21: 16-23, where it specifically states herewith: " ... No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed;  no man with a crippled foot or hand, or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles ...... He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God ...... yet because of his defecthe must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary."

Now, listen up Bible inept fool, what part of the quotes above don't you understand in the fact where Jesus' inspired words above, as God, explicitly states; NO MAN, I repeat, NO MAN, which includes YOU, that has any bodily DEFECT is NOT TO ENTER HIS CHURCH TO DESECRATE IT, PERIOD! CASE CLOSED!

To entertain us with some more of your Bible stupidity and Devil Speak, show us within the scriptures where you proffer that these creation with DEFECTS as described can go to church in contradiction to Leviticus 21:16-23!  BEGIN:

Furthermore, you keep making a Bible fool of yourself by bringing up the Old Testament as if Christians are not to follow it along with the New Testament, where none other than Jesus as God states that we are to follow the Old Testament!:

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, UNTIL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS AWAY, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished." (Matthew 5:17-18)

YouFound-Lxam, heads up, has heaven and earth passed away yet? NO, THEY HAVE NOT, therefore we are to follow ALL of the Old Testament 613 commands that Jesus has set forth, understood Bible fool? Case in point, one of the 613 commands that Jesus as given the Christian is this one shown below: 

"He that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death." (Exodus 21:17)  Do you have offspring, and if so, did you ever have to murder them in the name of Jesus, as God, because they cursed you?  Tell the truth, Jesus is watching! (Hebrews 4:13)

NEXT DUMBFOUNDED PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT IS TRYING IN SATAN'S NAME TO REWRITE THE BIBLE, WILL BE ... ?

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Uh, let's see, I am going to take a stab in the dark and say the JUDEO-Christian Bible is the background and foundation for said passage. Am I close?
And what is the reason for people of the old writing that in the Bible?

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@FLRW
 Bret Stabley, who operates the pro shop at Bowlers Supply in York, Pennsylvania, where the mother and daughter were longtime customers
I may have met this guy when I lived in York for a year. Not a bowler but the bowling alley has a bar and always played the football games on the TV there, so I was there often.