Gay Mafia: End Game

Author: PREZ-HILTON

Total: 48
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@RationalMadman
First game supa played truly well. Congrats to Supa.
Yeah he played better than me this game.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
I also expected Lunatic to push hard on my “mistake” which is the other reason I scumread him
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Supa plays good games. You just haven’t been in em or falsely accuse him as bad
badger
Debates: 0
badger
I nailed Mhar to begin with, then got pushed off it by one big post (which I read exactly one line of). Mess of a game for me tbh, was trying to take reads too much on the fly. Misread Supa completely though. 

I think if I'd actually just sat down and read DP I might have gotten that. I was getting good reads on the people I interacted with, just failed to weigh those reads against the earlier off the cuff reads. 
badger
Debates: 0
badger
Anyways GG.

Pie you better start your game soon if you want me in it because I just bought a PS5 and might get lost in the Harry Potter game. Gay, I know. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
Never apologize for Harry Potter
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Mharman
Tbh sometimes it's just best to not big brain and play by the book. He also had no clue that scum didn't have any roles and we 100% knew. I said in the discord but I don't rlly think what you did was "scumslip" but it does lurk some suspicion because even if I were to self insert myself as town, I still would've been hesitant to vote you because of your analysis
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@badger
I’ll probably send PMs tonight
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@badger
If you can figure out what it is that’s giving you those off the cuff reads and explain them to the town, you will be extremely scary for scum teams.

Heck, you had me a little worried DP1.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
what's funny is if pie has said supa was the scum, that would have become a very strange thing to see, both scum outing trying to appeal to the perceived survivor.

To me that would be an illegal town win, there should be penalty for GTing this move was way too risky to have kept to the end of the day phase, CCing investigative role in an 8 person game?
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Really, I go to sleep and wake up to find that Pie is Mafia MVP - despite not being Mafia. :sobbingz

If Pie had just claimed Mhar was scum like a sensible person, I think we could have won. Probably would have gone like this:

-Pie claims Mhar and VTL him
-Mhar accuses Pie of being GF and VTL him
-Supa VTL Mhar
-Either Lunatic or me VTL Mhar

And during twilight, I would have reiterated my theory that Supa was bussing Mhar.

If Lunatic had died, then I would VTL Supa, Supa would VTL me, and Pie would probably VTL Supa, since I had a lot of evidence on my side, and he was townreading me. I was actually going to call out some of Supa's DP1 posts, as well as the fact that he hadn't made a single substantial contribution to town until suddenly jumping out with a subtle scumslip everyone else had missed.

If Pie had died, this would have been the trickiest, since I knew Lunatic was tunneling me from the beginning.  So this would have been a 50/50.

If I had died, it would be an easy win for town. Lunatic and Pie would probably look at my last post, with my theory, and consider it. Also, since I was probably the scummiest-looking town member (for leading the lynch on badger), it would also make the decision using POE even easier. Pie would have been town-confirmed, thanks to his successful "watcher" role, while Lunatic was basically townread by everyone up to that point.

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
This was actually my first ever mafia game BTW. I lied about the three I played before, because I thought if I claimed this was my first game, then no one would believe me.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@AustinL0926
That's also why I scumread you. I play chess at chess.com (not telling username) and was like what mafia games are there?
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@RationalMadman

I never played, but I did learn the rules and basics of mafia from here. Plus, since the club is invite-only, no one can double check my story lol.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I also expected Lunatic to push hard on my “mistake” which is the other reason I scumread him
I knew you were fake claiming as town to bait the night kill. Still confused how we lost, thought we would have one more mislynch. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
oh shit there was a whole day phase that happened wtf yall just quick lynched lmao

Yeah town deserved that lmao I was so confused how we lost
Lunatic
Lunatic
That game was a complete waste of time lol. I remember now why I stopped playing mafia lol
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Pie quick lynched because he faked Watcher. He voted and so me and mhar just hammered to win. Not rlly other town fault