Atheists shitheads

Author: Polytheist-Witch

Total: 24
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch

Lying sack of shit. This was two days after the RO ended. whiteflame said it violated the rules but it was my kids so beg or nothing was going to happen. Fucking sicko pig. Now watch this get deleted. Mod fuck head pricks.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Witch, I am aware that you've decided I am this or that but since I am blocked by you, I wish to speak publicly to you on this entire matter (not specifically the matter, more about you on this website).

You have a lot of emotions and I get it, however rationally speaking if you would genuinely take some deep breaths for like a full 2 minutes straight and read this very post instead of the typical mood you read posts with here, I guarantee you'd see that what I am saying is genuine.

I understand you, genuinely on a level beyond what most here do. I have had anger issues my entire life and know that people like you and I react with rage instead of with either fear or quiet sadness when we are in agony and feel mistreated and people like us actually are harder to long-term pick on and victimise if we harness that anger well. At the moment you are pure rage, frothing at the mouth with it at anything and I truly get it:

• You feel the mods here are corrupt and won't give a damn if you ask in private.
  • You feel mocked because Whiteflame, who has rather low emtional intelligence, asked you to explicitly beg him to help you in a situation where you strongly feel the help ought to be automatic and morally obligated.
  • You feel there is nobody here who isn't either in this 'club' that mocks, demeans and toys with you or outside the club and powerless and/or ignorant about how corrupt it is.
I fully understand your perspective and why this is causing you so much rage, you feel gaslit about the very issue you are screaming at us about and think if you privately handle it, anyone you turn to will laugh behind your back and ruin the justice for you.

I am going to offer you something I could better offer as president but since I lost that election I can still offer it. I want to offer you direct advice and help to handle this situation, step by step. I want to help you feel safe and happy to engage here even with trolls. The help goes way beyond just making the mods care about your side of things, it's about realising the approach you take helps the trolls look better. You can't be pure aggressive and furious and win this situation, you need to at least explain specifics of where you feel victimised and what Stephen did.

My first piece of advice is to stop purely lashing out, if you want to insult add on reasoning behind it. It both makes the insult land harder and makes your actual criticism of the person clearer. Then ask yourself if the message is as clear without the insult, if it isn't then fair enough but just please reread what you've posted over the past month here. Ask yourself if it's what you as a moderator would encourage being on the website.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Fuck you too.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If you actually want my help, let me know. Even if you're banned here I am okay to talk to you on Discord to some degree, you do seem very volatile though and as a person who is also very passionate and emotional we could be a bad mix as friends, let alone strangers chatting. I genuinely mean it though when I tell you I want you to feel safe and happy here, trolls will troll you always but how you react is in your power, that's all I will say. I am not saying change yourself to be passive at all, I'd never say that just look at how I am. I'm saying your assertive way of being can be more strategic and you can even just take a break now and again even just for 20 minutes before returning, ensuring you calm down before you're back.

There are techniques and ways of thinking about this that can help you.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Find some other way to lick the mods balls you're not doing it with me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
At the moment you are only thinking from a place of rage, that is painful for you and going to self-enforce itself. Trust me, take a couple hours away and come back calmer. Try to read what I write here after you are calm. I cannot make you want to feel better.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Fuck you too
This, 100% this. I have never agreed so much in my life
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
you're doing well at your job Wylly. I'm sure people visit pages like this and go 'I want to sign up so much'.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
So far your official moves as President:
  1. Encouraging the mods to unban Polytheist witch ASAP
  2. Trolling and being your usual self
  3. Doing next to nothing to deescalate anything since her return, ending up with her getting banned permanently from what I see?
Well done. You are amazing.

I look forward to the rest of this show.

Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
At the moment you are only thinking from a place of rage, that is painful for you and going to self-enforce itself. Trust me, take a couple hours away and come back calmer. Try to read what I write here after you are calm. I cannot make you want to feel better.
Simp some more, RatMan. 

You acted real cool with whiteflame for a year and admitted you only started trashing him when you felt it was safe to do so. So why are you now changing your tune?

If you want to call out whiteflame, go for it. 

But don’t act like you’re this honest person with integrity whose always known this about him.

This pleading and begging for sympathy is the lamest and cringiest shit you’ve ever done. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
You embody cringe. I am not simping. I had no other way to contact the user and have seen a repeated pattern of toxicity that I genuinely understand how to break. You, however, have a cycle of toxicity I am not sure can be stopped even if you realised you are toxic, you enjoy being it and clearly relish in the upset you cause other users.

Cringe is @ing Muslims to vote for you on a debate about boxing between two Christian boxers telling them one is a Muslim to manipulate them, that is cringe for 2 different reasons one borderline racist the other to do with integrity.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
Cringe is @ing Muslims to vote for you on a debate about boxing between two Christian boxers telling them one is a Muslim to manipulate them, that is cringe for 2 different reasons one borderline racist the other to do with integrity.
Either you’re optically impaired or have a comprehension problem. 

Nowhere was it stated that one of the boxers was Muslim, dummy. I realize that is beyond you because you only have 2 functioning brain cells. 

You on the other hand have a history of reporting votes and bitching to mods when a debate isn’t going your way. 

Slink back to the obscurity of silence on subjects you don’t fully understand.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
you're doing well at your job Wylly. I'm sure people visit pages like this and go 'I want to sign up so much'.
Funny.
Wylted has done more for this site in a single week than this tool ever has his whole life. 
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Almost like the wild west days at debate.org, really refreshing. Say what you mean and mean what you say. I love it.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
Poly was her own worst enemy.

She was offered a rope,

And she hung herself.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Fuck you too
This, 100% this. I have never agreed so much in my life
Aren’t you supposed to be the president of this site?
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Double_R
Aren’t you supposed to be the president of this site?
It's not going to cause me to drop my sense of humor. 

Here is how I helped poly for those interested.

1. I blasted Barney in the PM and simultaneously said he was in the worst position to objectively judge whether she should be banned. I asked for her ban to be removed.

It was a mistake on my part to do so, not only because my request lacked tact it also came from a place of ignorance, assuming I knew better than Barney. My ignorance was uncalled for as well as the arrogance. 

Once unbanned she embarrassed my and pissed on my efforts to help her and simultaneously blocked me from PMing her to see what else I could do to help. I think she is funny and has a unique take on the site and it's worth getting her take on a site dominated by white males. I believe we need more than a variety of opinions. In order to get pick to come down from their ivory towers we need a diversity of backgrounds. 

I believe poly was a woman and she never said so but I believe a person of color. Two things we need more of around here. I don't want to have threads about abortion where both the pro life and pro choice side are being argued with no contribution from women or the marginalized communities that disproportionately are having abortions. Those experiences are valuable to the future policy makers on the site. So believe me when I say I wanted her here.

2. I advocated for PM interactions with poly and a restraining order so her main issue could be resolved without losing her. Her most typical response to a dialogue was "fuck you"

she also apparently could not or did not want to stop engaging with **redacted**. So that road was not an option.

3. I talked to her in PM  once I was unblocked. I get past here defensive wall and she seemed like a really sweet person, however when asking her for suggestions on what to do to help her with her situation she immediately changed subjects. Here is a list of things she was open to suggest but failed to do

1. Force redacted to apologize
2. Ban redacted
3. Give poly $200
4. Create new modding policies to prevent whatever got her mad from happening in the future
5. Set up a free phone line with a psychologist that can help users navigate emotional distress in a more positive way.

Maybe you can think of more suggestions, but I got zero suggestions realistic or not. While the only seemingly realistic solution was number 4, I was open to try anything or at least work with what she told me to try and come up with some solution.

My impression from the subject change is that she had more fun fucking with **redacted*** than she did remaining on the site without the ability to do so.

Expecting me not to edge lord or to drop my sense of humor isn't going to happen. I put my 3 phase plan up in my first presidential update and I am only concerned about behaving in ways to complete phase one at the moment. 

It is a living plan so your contribution to it is welcome and it has already become more complex than what I originally wrote down. I will post a doc in my profile of the living document once it is more organized but the original plan is up. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@PREZ-HILTON

You can lead a horse to water.... etc etc, Wylted.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am somewhat sure Poly was a white woman due to her overall stance much stronger fitting the typical white polytheist witch and their clique than the Harlem witch type.

The Harlem witch type tend to see guns as only a necessary evil (not as pro guns as PW) and are almost always pro-life. She also never once mentioned not being white herself and I feel she'd be the type to do that if she was as she was very open about others things.

She never once spoke about issues specifically affecting black women. 

PW comes across to me as the seething radical feminist type but unlike some radical feminists, she isn't anti-trans at all.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman

I guarantee you'd see that what I am saying is genuine.

I understand you, genuinely on a level beyond what most here doI.
I truly get it:
I am going to offer you something I could better offer as president

I want to offer you direct advice and help to handle this situation, step by step.
I want to help you feel safe and happy to engage here.

If you actually want my help, let me know.

Witch wrote: Fuck you too.

"That went down well, lads"- said the band leader on the Titanic.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
you are one of the only people here who has a proper reason to be happy about that, so I am smiling with you.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If anyone is confused at my post about her ethnicity, Wylted said he thinks she is a non-white 'witch'.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
It would be very interesting to be able to put a face to the name, and see how our mental images measure up.

Impoverished single Caucasian Mum, (did she ever mention a partner). A victim of her own circumstances.

40 to 50 years of age.

A propensity for weed, slightly over-weight with her roots grounded in mainstream Christianity. 

Was perhaps quite a looker when she was younger.

11 days later

FLRW
FLRW
Atheists shitheads
Oh Witch, My Witch, Why do you forsake me ????????