badger
Debates: 0
badger
The thread.

Brought to you by your Vice President. 
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
It was sad to watch her descend into that level of vitriol. She was always aggressive, but that was something else.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@SirAnonymous
It was sad to watch her descend into that level of vitriol. She was always aggressive, but that was something else.
The aftermath of the head trauma she sustained from having one too many houses dropped on her. 
badger
badger
FLRW keeps trying to show me his Deepfake Poly bot. I think the angry posts excited him. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
That's great, so Wylted gets her unbanned early for no reason, watches her spiral without any help or intervention and then he and you take credit for her ban.

Fantastic.

Right now, the religion and politics forums are more toxic than they've been for the year under airmax, LOL! Even I am surprised.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
RM, I am going to be forced to ignore you from here on out. You just don't know what you are talking about. You don't have access to PMs between me and poly or between me and the users that she interacts with and you don't have access to the mod chats. You are completely in the dark. You don't know if I made a large effort to avoid that, a small effort or none at all. You don't know what strategies I did use to avoid that situation or if I used any strategies at all. You are just flailing in the dark. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I know exactly what you'd say when and if I'd say that to you. Get a taste of your own medicine and realise why I ignored you too and block people. It's not fun or nice having people tear you down at any given opportunity while you try and succeed here. Tough shit.

Either justify to others how great you are or I will remind you of what the public is aware of. Make up some fairytale with you as a hero and I can do the same with you as a villain. Where's your presidential update? Are you just going to never host a tournament or event? There's another part to your duty here, if you weren't aware.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Updates are not going to be weekly. They are going to be sporadic. I wanted to post one this previous weekend but I knew I needed to close out a few things first. 

I am not going to be hosting a tournament at the moment or doing any events. I don't have time to do that and finish my phase one assignments which must be complete prior to April 
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
That's great, so Wylted gets her unbanned early for no reason, watches her spiral without any help or intervention and then he and you take credit for her ban.
Early? 
The ban was up in literally a week. Lol. 

And how are they taking credit? They’re just updating everyone, you twit.

I know exactly what you'd say when and if I'd say that to you. Get a taste of your own medicine and realise why I ignored you too and block people. It's not fun or nice having people tear you down at any given opportunity while you try and succeed here. Tough shit.
Nothing you say matters anyway. 
If there’s a level below irrelevancy, you’re there.

Either justify to others how great you are or I will remind you of what the public is aware of. Make up some fairytale with you as a hero and I can do the same with you as a villain. Where's your presidential update? Are you just going to never host a tournament or event? There's another part to your duty here, if you weren't aware.
Nobody here values you enough to care what you have to say anyway.
Threatening to repeat info that’s already common knowledge holds no weight. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
Shame.

Bound to happen though.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
Curious, does Lancelot's post not violate CoC? How are these posts not abusive enough to report?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
One is a joke another is a criticism of your take. Neither rise to the level of violating the COC and you are either trolling by pretending you think so or just really out of touch with common sense
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@badger
Didn't you see this post in The Wage Gap is Non-existent?

Yep, you are right . Sometimes men don't get paid as much as women.
Generally speaking, female strippers make much more money than male strippers.

That is why me, Zed and badger don't work at Magic Mike's anymore.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Didnt ask you.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
Didnt ask you.
seriously though. Are you trolling or do you just legitimately think something in the thread lancelot said somehow is unacceptable?

If you are not trolling, please see a therapist. It is legitimately that serious because nobody who is sane would think that.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
It does not violate the CoC.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
poly can continually insult people and talking about pedophilia with her own kids and her being banned is somehow a tragedy, God forbid sir.lancelot make a wizard of Oz joke. The wizard of oz joke is going too far
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I didnt say I was against her ban.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Gaslighting my sanity is also violating coc btw but it seems we have idiots for mods so say what you want, calle a twit and all of it.

I know when and how to fight back and obey the rules.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
How is 'nobody here values you enough to care about your opinion'not degrading and insulting?

Just curious how much one can get away with to take pleasure in doing it to others on this fine website.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
Lancelot has called me a pussy, twit and much more with cross thread contamination, degradation and humiliation, if he escalates do I have the green light to degrade him back without mercy?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
You keep letting them abuse me like this, then allow me to abuse them back, period. They want war, let me fight without handcuffs on.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
You do not have the greenlight to do that, and I wouldn't lean on your own poor understanding of the COC as you have repeatedly shown you can't comprehend it
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Im blocking you, I fully understand the CoC and can cite where Lancelotnhas violated it repeatedly towards me alone.

I have found a loophole that if I pretend I am attacking his statement, I can degrade him as much as possible in reverse bye extension based on what he does to me. If this is the case, I want it greenlit.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
The CoC is pretty clear. You're welcome to read it any time, but being insulting hasn't been against the CoC for quite a while now. I don't know what handcuffs you think I've placed on you, but there are clear limits to what anyone can do on this site, and they're all written here:

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
why would attacking statements you make be an attack on you? Is this just you looking to enforce wrong think?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
Is him degrading me and humiliating me with cross thread contamination for days going on weeks against the rules?

Clarify for us, your rules are clear but your enforcement isnt.

Im just a pussy twit snitch loser that nobody cares about here and should off myself right? He wishes.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
To help you out later, I will literally make a compiled series of his posts with the irrefutable coc violations that humiliate, degrade and encourage others to join in violating rules whether voting collusion or more.

Then you can choose what you do. I will make it irrefutable, citing the exact parts of the coc violated with each. Need some days as Im not gonna do this as some big project in one go.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
I think the rules are pretty clear. I'm not going to make this an open discussion of individual cases because they all have context that I can't assess without looking at them specifically. I haven't received any messages from you specifying any of your issues with these posts, so if you'd like to start sending specific instances with context to me instead of just reporting them and hoping that we somehow know the context regardless, I encourage you to do so. Otherwise, if you're looking for an overarching basis for what forum posts violate the CoC, you have more detailed information in that document than I can give you.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
Lancelot has called me a pussy, twit and much more with cross thread contamination, degradation and humiliation, if he escalates do I have the green light to degrade him back without mercy?
Clap-back, I dare you. 
Won’t end well for what little self-esteem you have left. 

You think I’m being mean now, I can cut deeper.