At least you are consistent.
RationalMadman
Debates: 574
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
Clap-back, I dare you. 
Won’t end well for what little self-esteem you have left. 

You think I’m being mean now, I can cut deeper. 
just curious does this violate the CoC in any way in your opinion?

I am not asking publicly for drama, I want public clarifications is all. This needs a clear answer.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
Again, no.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
Fascinating, so implicit threats, degrading and all of that are allowed. Interesting!
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
I find it funny that you’re painting this as one-sided. 
You keep making subtle jabs and then ducking me everytime I respond. 

Something tells me your sensitivity won’t be able to withstand escalation, so interpret that statement as me advising you against it. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
I will just tell you this because I want you to know it deep within you the day you get tamed here.

I did not shut up and let you keep hurting me out of fear of you, I was aware of the rules and wiser in the art of troll warfare. From this message onwards, I will play defensive as fuck. You will lose, you will suffer and you will know deep down that you are eating the shit you tried to talk.

That is all I will tell. Proceed now, try and be the next punk who abuses the Rational Madman. That's the last of me being offensive towards you.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
I will just tell you this because I want you to know it deep within you the day you get tamed here.

I did not shut up and let you keep hurting me out of fear of you, I was aware of the rules and wiser in the art of troll warfare. From this message onwards, I will play defensive as fuck. You will lose, you will suffer and you will know deep down that you are eating the shit you tried to talk.

That is all I will tell. Proceed now, try and be the next punk who abuses the Rational Madman. That's the last of me being offensive towards you.
Good girl.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

OMG, RM is Dirty Harry !!!
Sidewalker
Debates: 7
Sidewalker
This is gonna be entertaining as hell, I'm getting popcorn and a ringside seat.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Barney
@badger
@Ragnar
I'm not going to lie: in my observations of polytheist-witch's two most recent bans, I can't help but think that Ragnar/Barney has a sense of humor about this:

Added 11.30.22 12:03PM
--> @Polytheist-Witch
If you're interested in doing some kind of moderation do it if not don't fucking bother me.
As you wish.
Which, if I remember correctly, was a sixty-day ban at first, and then:

Ban information
From
02.07.23 04:35PM
Until
06.25.50 04:35PM
Barney
In spite of several interventions, an unending pattern of criminal accusations with no shown basis in reality.
A 27-year ban (I presume this is the maximum) which is absolutely hilarious--I sincerely laughed. At the end of the day, DebateArt.com (Mike) is the head honcho, and Whiteflame, Ragnar/Barney, SupaDudz have his proxy. They can regulate the interactions of this site per the rules they've delineated. My only objection would be in the lack of spelling out quantifiable rules, as 3RU7AL pointed out a couple years ago. And while there's no love lost between Polytheist-Witch and myself--and on somewhat a personal level, I can understand not wanting to deal with his (yes HIS) frequent barbs and diatribes--members will always be concerned over the lack of a distinction and consistency in the insults one's allowed to state, and the ones one is not. For those citing "Free Speech," one does not have free speech on a platform one does not own.

Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Athias
That’s Barney channeling his inner Obi-Wan. 

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
  • My account gets perma-banned for no reason.
They would reward you for no reason?
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead
Can’t say I’ll mis PW. 

Is IWantRosevelAgain next? 

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
So far it's all hat and no cattle.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Sir.Lancelot

Good girl.
Ratman have you ready to cry uncle yet punk? 

LOL
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You are a lot less funny than you think you are. You are a lot cuter with popcorn shutting you up.
Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
You are a lot less funny than you think you are. You are a lot cuter with popcorn shutting you up.
Why would someone report this?
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
I am not saying my next statements to explicitly defend RationalMadman, nor does he need my support.

You guys do not truly understand why you are arguing with RM. You see him as a target for your ridicule, but you engage in that because there are little to no consequences--at least instantly. Come on, this bickering is pointless when you understand RM's goals vs. your own. One of the only reasons you argue with him is because you know he will stay. He is not some noob user that will have his feelings hurt immediately and refuse to come back. There are people like that, so this behaviour is detrimental to the site. RM wants this site active and prosperous. You guys do not see the end result of your cutting words. What do you think would happen if RM left DART? He never will, but you attack him like he is some weak prey. RM is one of the very few major factors that have kept the website running. When you go after such a prominent figure on DART who works very hard to keep the site going, it is futile. I do not know how much the mods care for the site, nor do I want to explore this for concern of getting banned or the like. But I have seen what RM does, and I have seen what Wytled does. 

Your attitudes are part of a bad "sub-culture" of the site that is unnecessarily negative and predatory. I am not saying these things because I think you are some evil non-Christians who are out to destroy the world. No, do not think of me as some sappy, hippy Christian who thinks we should all hug it out. I try to present an air of "innocence" and neutrality, but that is only because when I do strike, it will catch you off guard.

It is very plain to see that you guys are Wylted wanna-bes. Let me explain. Wylted has developed his own persona and image on the site. Even though he sometimes does not do productive things for the good of the site, he is his own type. I mean, Wylted at the very least is infamous. He in his own way promotes activity on the site. The rest of you mold yourselves to act like him, and thus lower your own reputations. You act like a pack of hyenas following the lion Scar (from "The Lion King"). The high school dictator and his henchmen. You do not stand out. You are an obstacle. The dynamic between RM and Wylted does not consist of your bickerings. 

I do not want to fight. Unless it is necessary. I do not know if this was a particularly negative situation or if you guys alway act like this. This "problem" seems to be spreading like a disease though. I recommend doing things that promote activity and general peace. Do things that benefit the individual and the group, not just yourself. 

I will await your justifications, personal attacks, and/or excuses. And I am ready for them

Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Skipper_Sr
It is very plain to see that you guys are Wylted wanna-bes. Let me explain. Wylted has developed his own persona and image on the site. Even though he sometimes does not do productive things for the good of the site, he is his own type. I mean, Wylted at the very least is infamous. He in his own way promotes activity on the site. The rest of you mold yourselves to act like him, and thus lower your own reputations. You act like a pack of hyenas following the lion Scar (from "The Lion King"). The high school dictator and his henchmen. You do not stand out. You are an obstacle. The dynamic between RM and Wylted does not consist of your bickerings. 
RM is the only one who thinks highly enough of Wylted to put him on a pedestal.
Nobody else here defines their self-worth based on their internet reputation.

Wylted is a good debater, a decent troll, and a competent president. That's as far as my opinion goes because we're complete strangers to each other.  
I can infer that me and Wylted dislike RM for different reasons. His beef with RM is not my beef with RM. 

You guys do not truly understand why you are arguing with RM. You see him as a target for your ridicule, but you engage in that because there are little to no consequences--at least instantly. Come on, this bickering is pointless when you understand RM's goals vs. your own. One of the only reasons you argue with him is because you know he will stay. He is not some noob user that will have his feelings hurt immediately and refuse to come back. There are people like that, so this behaviour is detrimental to the site. RM wants this site active and prosperous. You guys do not see the end result of your cutting words. What do you think would happen if RM left DART? He never will, but you attack him like he is some weak prey. RM is one of the very few major factors that have kept the website running. When you go after such a prominent figure on DART who works very hard to keep the site going, it is futile. I do not know how much the mods care for the site, nor do I want to explore this for concern of getting banned or the like. But I have seen what RM does, and I have seen what Wytled does. 
RM repeatedly engages in threats and callouts. Perhaps you'd reconsider if you knew how often he does these things he accuses other people of doing. 
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@RationalMadman
@Wylted
@Sir.Lancelot
RM is the only one who thinks highly enough of Wylted to put him on a pedestal.
I think you have "sung Wylted's praises" from time to time. Especially after he became president. 

Wylted is a good debater, a decent troll, and a competent president
I agree with the first two, but it is too early for me to confirm the last one. 

His beef with RM is not my beef with RM
I caution you from letting "your beef" control largely what you do on the site. Think about what you want and what RM wants. I do not know exactly why you dislike RationalMadman. If you would share, I can better understand your view. Right now, I would guess it is because he shoots you down on what you say. My examples would only be from forums dealing with the Presidential Election, but I am assuming there is more. 

RM repeatedly engages in threats and callouts. Perhaps you'd reconsider if you knew how often he does these things he accuses other people of doing. 
Well, I would say the reasoning behind RM's threats and others' threats are different. Threats can vary greatly. An example that you deem fitting to present would be appreciated. I will admit RM is aggressive in his speech sometimes, but that is part of his overall strategy. Whereas, it appears others threaten simply out of anger or hatred or apathy. We need to define what a threat is and what constitutes as a threat that slashes the CoC.

Then, the arguments will sometimes spiral into unreasonable posts. They have no gain except to cause unneeded division 
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Skipper_Sr
I think you have "sung Wylted's praises" from time to time. Especially after he became president. 
Only the 3 qualities I spoke of.
Don't care about him otherwise.

Any threads or comments congratulating him were to rub salt in the wound of his opponent. 

I caution you from letting "your beef" control largely what you do on the site. Think about what you want and what RM wants. I do not know exactly why you dislike RationalMadman. If you would share, I can better understand your view. Right now, I would guess it is because he shoots you down on what you say. My examples would only be from forums dealing with the Presidential Election, but I am assuming there is more. 

Here are some of RM's posts. You may read them for yourself and draw your own conclusions,

No need to, your response is sufficient.

This is all fun and games to you. You just forgot the game has rules and that some of us care.

You want to back the so-called sith lord, be ready for all technicalities to be pulled out.

Your vote should be discounted and I am being informed 2 votes for me were legitimate in all ways except they signed up a week ago.

There is, in other words a way for me to win 21-20 right now based on enforcing the rules without bias.

I will say no more. It is up to whiteflame, the DART owner Mike and destiny/god to see this through.

You joke about destiny in another post. We will simply see. Next time you wish to prank as you did, delete your vote instead of editing, it at the very least leaves more uphill battle during the investigation.

We will see.

Regardless could be 21-21.

As for insurrection, you wanted Pie empowered by a real, actionable MEEP that you tried to get instates to be able to coup the election.

You played like a scumbag, you deserve no less than ruthless technicalities in return from your opponent. If you win, you win and disappoint us probably, if not good for me. You are a nasty guy who never treated me as anything close to an equal, at the very least I am pushing on this to make you squirm and make you know I am not a fucking joke to mock, I am a real opponent who could beat you. That is something you never gave me even when i wiped the floor with you on a debate where I was against your own suicide. I want you to know you did not get to run on a clown platform and make me look shit, you barely scraped a win at best and are still able to lose as things are depending on rule enforcement.

I am not a joke, I am not a toddler, I am not the shit beneath your shoe. You will feel that now in this moment regardless because you react solely to fear, that is what you process as respect in your sociopathic mind. I have come to understand you, you can deny it all you want.

"You are not evolved enough, Wylted, you let yourself stagnate. You actually have probably been the single most declining debater of the DDO-to-DART's history, I've never seen someone go from as good as you used to be to as dogshit as you are now.
I pity you, I worry for you. I don't type this to hurt you, I type this to talk down to you as you talk down to me except what I am saying is really true. Try harder, put more heart into this shit. Be the Wylted who shows up to a debate and makes me shake in my fucking chair, don't be the Wylted who I laugh at as he barely can form a coherent argument and forfeits."
RM talks shit to everyone. ^^^
He has history with Wylted back from DDO, I'm assuming their clashing has more context.

My beef with him comes from the fact that he poses as a good guy, but assumes the moral high ground constantly, deliberately mischaracterizes people, and gets petty when you call him on it. He has @'ed me several times in subtle callout threads and accused me and Wylted of fraud because I supported the latter in the election. Then plays victim when I respond.

This is also the same guy that acted like he was on good terms with whiteflame for a year and started shitting on him when he felt the mod was no longer useful.

So yeah, I'm not exactly feeling charitable. 
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Skipper_Sr
I don't know why I was tagged, that drama despite having my name thrown around, does not involve me
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
^^^
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
No need to, your response is sufficient.

This is all fun and games to you. You just forgot the game has rules and that some of us care.

You want to back the so-called sith lord, be ready for all technicalities to be pulled out.

Your vote should be discounted and I am being informed 2 votes for me were legitimate in all ways except they signed up a week ago.

There is, in other words a way for me to win 21-20 right now based on enforcing the rules without bias.

I will say no more. It is up to whiteflame, the DART owner Mike and destiny/god to see this through.

You joke about destiny in another post. We will simply see. Next time you wish to prank as you did, delete your vote instead of editing, it at the very least leaves more uphill battle during the investigation.
That one just simply hurt your feelings--this is not meant to be patronizing. 

"This is all fun and games to you." - RationalMadman
You do or at least did portray yourself this way.

1. RM talks shit to everyone. ^^^

2. My beef with him comes from the fact that he poses as a good guy, but assumes the moral high ground constantly, deliberately mischaracterizes people, and gets petty when you call him on it. He has @'ed me several times in subtle callout threads and accused me and Wylted of fraud because I supported the latter in the election. Then plays victim when I respond.
1. No, he does not. I would not say he even talks rudely to most people. 2. Your problem with him is more so with his attitude. I do not mean a "negatively connotated" attitude, I mean his literal attitude. The way he acts. He does portray himself as the superior, and I would say he in fact is the "better man." He thinks your side is wrong, so he is going to express that. He gets more angry or opposed to a person, not when they say he is wrong, but when you and/or Wylted and/or anybody say they are right for what they have done in opposition to RM. Especially in the Presidential Election. He will attack his enemies, and he needs to demonstrate to everyone that his enemies are in the wrong. That is how he will gain support, allies, love, etc, or at the bare minimum people to oppose his enemies. Wylted... sort of does the same thing. But that is a discussion for a later Comment Post if you want me to expound on the topic. I understand people a lot better than the average person. RationalMadman and Wylted are no exception (as in I understand them, not that they are average people).

Then plays victim when I respond.
Explain that more. The examples show him volleying back his arguments and viewpoints, but he does not victimize himself in a passive-aggressive manner. 

"I pity you, I worry for you. I don't type this to hurt you, I type this to talk down to you as you talk down to me except what I am saying is really true." - RationalMadman
This actually sums up RM in A LOT of ways. 

This is also the same guy that acted like he was on good terms with whiteflame for a year and started shitting on him when he felt the mod was no longer useful.
You didn't join this website too long after I did, so I will assume you know roughly the same as me with Whiteflame's and RM's relationship. It is true that RM did not criticize Whiteflame in recent months so he could gain his vote. That is pure strategy. Wylted uses similar tactics but for more malicious intent.

I truly do not want you to be bitter over RM's actions towards you. Get mad at IRL things and use that as fuel to find a good path for peace and well-being 
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Wylted
I don't know why I was tagged, that drama despite having my name thrown around, does not involve me
I will avoid doing that again in the future. I thought you would be interested. Same for RationalMadman
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
Me being bitter doesn't mean I'm angry. 
RM regularly victimizes himself when he trashes people and cries to the mods when I do the same to him. 
It's pretty obvious under these circumstances that he is the one getting emotional. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
I can infer that me and Wylted dislike RM for different reasons. His beef with RM is not my beef with RM. 
Contrary to popular belief, I like RM. He frustrates me and sometimes it results in me saying things to him I regret, but what I say is reflective of my character or lack of it and not my actual opinions of whiteflame. 

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I am pretty certain his mild dislike of me is turning into some form of hatred though. Because I like him so much it used to hurt my feelings. I am kind of a fan, in a way. He was in this community before me and had a permanent ban. I only knew his legend. The absence of him and people's talk of him made it seem like this is the type of guy I could root for. It never quite went away even after getting to know him better. 

It's kind of like meeting your hero and then having them spit on you, LOL. 
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
It is true that RM did not criticize Whiteflame in recent months so he could gain his vote. That is pure strategy. Wylted uses similar tactics but for more malicious intent.
He did use strategy as his excuse.
Which is why getting morally outraged at Wylted for the same thing makes no sense. 

Maybe he's just triggered as fuck that Wylted was better at it. Lmao. 

Zero consistency.