Does Wylted have the ability to overturn the ban on polytheist?

Author: Sir.Lancelot

Total: 5
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
Since it was a permaban, does Wylted have the ability to overturn it this time or are a president's abilities limited in this area?
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
The ability to approve or veto permanent ban propositions. Moderation will be required to submit permanent ban propositions to the President for review unless the user in question is a bot or advertising account, the situation is uniquely urgent or severe, the President is absent and/or unreasonably tardy, or the permanent ban proposition targets the President themselves. Vetos may be overridden by a simple majority vote among the moderation team.
-DebateArt Info Center
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
I dont think the mods will agree to remove this ban. I told Barney that no one would take Witch's accusations seriously, and really, no one did. The ban still took place.

We should have a plan so that next time things dont go this far.
As soon as we see a user breaking rules repeatedly, we should step in to solve it with words. The more of us do so, the better. We should not use the words "Stop it or you get banned". Instead, we should say "There is a better way to solve this. There is no need for you to get upset over what the person is saying." and other similar lines.

The plan is needed. This could happen again. If we dont deal with these cases without ban, we will be losing users and I am not sure if we can afford that.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
I think it was right to ban Witch. 

She did not debate.
The majority of the time, she complained, instead of providing actual arguments.
And most of her responses if you look at her history, is just foul language with no articulate meaning.

She was not interested in the heart of this site, and therefore I think it was a right decision to give her a timeout. 
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
@YouFound_Lxam
@AustinL0926
Austin,

The moderators aren't even active enough to overturn any with a majority veto in my opinion. 

Sir.lancelot,

Yes and I won't do it. 

You found,

She did not debate.
The majority of the time, she complained, instead of providing actual arguments.
And most of her responses if you look at her history, is just foul language with no articulate meaning

I think a lot of her posts were valuable, even though she didn't back up what she said very well, you could atleast steel man her arguments and take a unique view very seriously. A view that is rare around here and is valuable.

Losing her is not something that should be celebrated. It is a loss for the site, and it's a shame that conditions brought about this unfortunate outcome. 

With that said. This loss which harms US all and the site in general is entirely her fault.