Russias Tu-160 Bomber

Author: ebuc

Total: 16
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Russia  bought the last of TU-160 bomber from Ukraine in 1981 --see 7:00 in vid---  and have recently revamped to most powerful bombers on Earth.

Apparrently a Russian defector came over from our southern border recently with inside info on this bomber as he was part of the engineering or planning process.

In addition Germany has 6 of the most advanced submarines on Earth, and could supply Ukraine with one in Black Sea.  ----see 2:25 in vid--
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Remember when Trump said Germany was too reliant on Russian energy and the ambassadors to Germany laughed at him? 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Remember when Trump said Germany was too reliant on Russian energy and the ambassadors to Germany laughed at him?
Sorry, no I dont.  Any who dont laugh or make jokes of that corrupt, narrcistic, immoral Turmpet are inot better than him. They are belong in re-education facilities or prison { Russia? }. No, they would come back even more immorally corrupt.

There are a few here at DArt. Sad :--( 

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
The main advantage of Tu-160 is that it can nuke a country from great distance.
Tu-160 can carry long range missiles that can hit a target at over 2000 miles distance from Tu-160.
This makes it immune to almost any AA ground defenses.
It can only be intercepted with a fighter jet, assuming they know its location and path course.

Tu-160 is designed to destroy whats left after ICBMs are all used up.

Its main purpose was to be a nuclear long range bomber armed with long range nuclear missiles.

However, they discovered that Tu-160 is also great in regular non-nuclear bombing.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@ebuc
They were making fun of what he said. Basically america told them they would regret over relying on Russian energy, they didn't take America's warning seriously and now people are barely able to afford electricity. 

Do you disagree that Germany should have been less reliant on Russian energy? Or are you some sort of retard who is like "the opposite of everything trump says I believe even if I believed it 5 minutes ago"
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Or are you some sort of retard who is like "the opposite of everything trump says I believe even if I believed it 5 minutes ago"
This is what I believe. Simple.
Russia  bought the last of TU-160 bomber from Ukraine in 1981 --see 7:00 in vid---  and have recently revamped to most powerful bombers on Earth.

Apparrently a Russian defector came over from our southern border recently with inside info on this bomber as he was part of the engineering or planning process.

In addition Germany has 6 of the most advanced submarines on Earth, and could supply Ukraine with one in Black Sea.  ----see 2:25 in vid--

11 days later

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I think it's fair to say that before he became old, megalomaniacal and paranoid. "The West" had a certain respect for Putin.

But typically he became an old, megalomaniacal, paranoid Russian.

We should have learned this from History.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@zedvictor4
But typically he became an old, megalomaniacal, paranoid Russian.

Bare assertions 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Factually correct from where I'm sitting.

When you right guys hit a logically correct brick wall, everything immediately becomes a fallacy.

Bare assertion fallacy fallacy.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
became an old,
Putin 70...Trumpet 76...

megalomaniacal, a delusional mental illness that is marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur. Not to mention various laws he got passed to hold that power...
...Putin and Trumpet..

paranoid Russian.
..Putin Ex KGB..

Russia likes big stuff historicaly----   "The Antonov An-124 Ruslan (NATO designation Condor) is named after a legendary giant. It is broadly similar to the slightly smaller Lockheed C-5 Galaxy. Currently the An-124 is the world's largest production military aircraft. Only the one-off Antonov An-225 is bigger, though it was destroyed in 2022 during the Russian invasion in Ukraine." By Belearus seperatists{?} Yay!
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@zedvictor4
I didn't say what you said is untrue. It could be true but back it up with some evidence. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
What more do you need, other than what you know already.

True, propaganda abounds.

But has he not made himself president until 2036?

And has he not become obsessed with his own insecurities?

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@zedvictor4
Making himself president until 2036 could be because he really is the best man for the job and his country is too corrupt to replace him with a trustworthy person.

I haven't seen him become obsessed with his own insecurities. Like does he. Have bad skin or something and he has made laws stating nobody can say they noticed his skin was dry?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I haven't seen him become obsessed with his own insecurities.
..."“I am forced to announce today that Russia is suspending its participation in the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty,” Putin said, days before the first anniversary of the full-scale Ukraine invasion."....
ebuc
ebuc

.." Putin also boasted that Russia had the most modern and advanced nuclear weapons in the world, and contrasted its nuclear strategy to the US - who he said had gone further than Russia by locating its nuclear weapons on other territories.
"We do not have nuclear weapons, including tactical ones, on the territory of other countries, but the Americans do - in Turkey, and in a number of other European countries," he said "...

Do they have them in submarines in oceans around the world?

..." It is expected that the new submarine will be commissioned to the Pacific Fleet by the end of the year.
The “Generalissiumus Suvorov” is the third Borei-A sub and the sixth in the class. It carries a total of 16 Bulava missiles. Each of the Bulava-missile is armed with 6 nuclear warheads."....

..." For the second time this year, President Vladimir Putin ordered a massive nuclear weapons exercise. Last time was a few days before the invasion of Ukraine in late February.
The October 26 strategic drill included all three legs of Russia’s nuclear triad; submarine, land-based missiles and long-range bomber planes. "....
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Well if you could ask the Russian people, they might tell you different.

But of course who would dare  to tell you what they really think.

No one wants to accidentally fall out of a tower block window if they can possibly help it.

And I wasn't necessarily thinking dermatitis.

But more, old school cold war paranoia.