Nikki Haley is running for President

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 56
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
So OP likes trump, hates women and Japanese confirmed.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
“I don’t put up with bullies, and when you kick back, it hurts them more if you’re wearing heels,” she says.

So cute
You say Republicans don't like women, yet most republican guys are strait.........

Also, with this you are making fun of a woman, therefore contradicting what you just accused republicans are............
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You say Republicans don't like women, yet most republican guys are strait.........
Ha, that’s funny. Closeted cowards? Yes. Straight? No. Just ask Lindsey Graham.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
“Haley has gone back and forth on her former boss — enough so that Trump reportedly quipped in 2021 that “every time she criticizes me, she uncriticizes me about 15 minutes later.”

Not exactly the mark of integrity 
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
the usa is doomed, judgement is coming. why would i invest my emotions and effort into a lit fuse attached to a bomb?

now, the people? thats another matter, the people need help.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
I’d vote for her, but it’s pretty clear that the primary is a two man race so unless something changes she’ll be out early 
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Was this a serious comment?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Double_R
Was this a serious comment?
More or less a joke but can be a serious point. 

Some democrats accuse Republicans of "hating women" because most of us are pro-life, but if we really hated women, wouldn't we just be gay?
Why would we date, and marry a sex that we hate?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I think he was saying that your comment that “most republican guys are straight” is like Putin or the former President of Iran saying - we don’t have gay people in our country. 

There are lots and lots of gay republicans. They just live the lie, afraid to tell people who they are from fear of being ostracized.

Like Lindsey Graham for example or Condaleza Rice.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
There are lots and lots of gay republicans.
Like I said.......most republicans. 

Again, you just love to point out the obvious, don't you?

They just live the lie, afraid to tell people who they are from fear of being ostracized.
Wait.......who do you think is Gay, but doesn't say it?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
most republicans. 
That statement is meaningless. Most democratic men are straight too.

who do you think is Gay, but doesn't say it?
Gay republicans 

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Some democrats accuse Republicans of "hating women" because most of us are pro-life, but if we really hated women, wouldn't we just be gay?
No, because these are two completely different things. That’s why I asked if your comment was serious, because I find it perplexing that anyone could not  know the difference.

A man can hate women and still be sexually attracted to them. In fact for many men their hatred is based on that sexual attraction (that’s basically what incels are).

Hatred towards women in a political context is about viewing women as objects not entitled to the same rights and respect as men. That has nothing to do with sex.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Double_R
Hatred towards women in a political context is about viewing women as objects not entitled to the same rights and respect as men. That has nothing to do with sex.
Ok well most pro-lifers don't view women as objects, so I don't really understand what you're trying to get at. 
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Ok well most pro-lifers don't view women as objects, so I don't really understand what you're trying to get at. 
They don't view women as objects but they also don't believe women have ultimate say over what happens within their own bodies.

You have a right to that viewpoint.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Double_R
Women have aright to do whatever they want to their body's. 

But they do not have a right to murder.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
It’s not murder you idiot. We arrest murderers in this country. Has anyone ever been arrested for getting an abortion in the last 100 years?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
It’s not murder you idiot. We arrest murderers in this country. Has anyone ever been arrested for getting an abortion in the last 100 years?
Yes, in the states where abortion is illegal. 
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Women have aright to do whatever they want to their body's. 

Murder has an actual definition. Calling something murder doesn't make it murder.

Again, you don't believe women have a right to decide what happens within their own body. So when they decide for example, that a fetus will not be able to use their body as a feeding tube, you have decided that it will. Because it's your choice what happens within their body and not theirs.

But they're not objects.

You are free to hold that view.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Calling something murder doesn't make it murder.

Calling something a right doesn't make it a right either.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Yes, in the states where abortion is illegal. 
Oh really, and they are charged with murder? Name one case then. Name one woman who has been charged with murder for getting an abortion using a doctor.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Oh really, and they are charged with murder? Name one case then. Name one woman who has been charged with murder for getting an abortion using a doctor.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Nice try. This was self induced. Keep looking.

“A 26-year-old woman in Texas was arrested and charged with murder after what authorities claimed was a “self-induced abortion,” the Associated Press reported Saturday”

“In a statement to the AP, the local sheriff’s office said that Herrera was charged after “intentionally and knowingly causing the death of an individual by self-induced abortion,” without providing details of which legal statute she had violated”

This was a local sheriff who can’t even state what law was violated. I doubt the woman will be charged by a DA.

“She has been released on bond” 

This country doesn’t typically let legit accused murderers out on bond, does it?

“Additionally, Vladeck noted, Texas law explicitly exempts a woman from a criminal homicide charge for aborting her pregnancy.“

Did you even bother to read the article before you used it to make your case? What a dummy
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
If someone in a state where abortion is illegal gets an abortion, then they are charged. 

The only reason we don't have a lot of examples of this, is because in states where abortion is illegal, abortion clinics are shut down, therefore the only way to abort is to self induce. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You have your head up your ass.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Texas prosecutor drops murder charge against woman arrested for self-induced abortion

“Homicide doesn't apply to the murder of an unborn child if the conduct charged is 'conduct committed by the mother of the unborn child,'" Vladeck said.

Even the wack job state of Texas doesn’t consider abortion murder under the law. So you are a real wack job 
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Calling something a right doesn't make it a right either.
Which is why I ended my post by expressing that he has a right to his viewpoint.

Is there a point you thought you were refuting, or are you just replying to troll?