U.S. Governors Mafia DP3

Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 111
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Mod Killed DP1:

Best Korea - You are Gretchen Whitmer from The Great Lake State of Michigan. You were the one person I wanted most to lose in 2022. Unfortunately, you got rid of your strongest opponents with dumb signature verification rules. You can be strict here, but you cannot be strict when the election is going on. How fun. Lucky for you, abortion was a turnout machine, and it helped you win quite easily. Other things may have helped though, since you helped solve the Flint water problem in a bipartisan fashion. Good for you. Now you essentially have a blank check with the legislature being under Democratic control, so you can pass any woke thing you want. As a result, you are the 2x Purifier. Each Night, you may select a player. That player will have any lingering effects removed from them. You win with the Town.

Died NP1:

Austin - You are Joe Lombardo from The Silver State of Nevada. Congratulations on your inauguration! You just defeated incumbent Governor Steve Sisolak making you the only GOP candidate to pick up a governorship in the nation. This was likely thanks to your tenure as the Sheriff of Clark County, the most populous county in Nevada. You won just enough Democrats to keep the margin low in Clark County and Washoe County to win. Let’s see how well you do in 2026 because that will be the true test. Therefore, you are the Sheriff. Each Night, you may investigate a player to learn their alignment. Because you were the only GOP governor candidate to flip a seat, one night where you do not investigate, you may shoot a player. However, if you use your shot, you will lose your investigative powers because you won the race and resigned as the Sheriff. You win with the Town.

——————————————————————————

Lynched DP2:

That2User - You are Gavin Newsom from The Golden State. As it turns out, you are a rich snob who partied while your constituents were forced to cower down in their homes. What a hypocrite. Now you want to run for President? Give me a break, it makes no sense, and you would get clobbered as a California elite just like Kamala Harris. Electorally you’re decent, but that’s just because of liberal cities like Los Angeles and San Francisco where people go number two on the streets and use drugs out in the open. You are insanely lucky that you are in California, which is the home of modern day liberalism. I honestly hope you run for President so you get humbled at the national level by Trump or DeSantis. What a disgrace. You are the Miller. If an investigator uses their power on you, you will appear mafia aligned or guilty. You win with the Town.

Died NP2:

SupaDudz - You are Ron DeSantis from The Sunshine State of Florida. Many within the Grand Old Party want you to run for President to stop Donald Trump. A lot of people think you are Donald Trump without the baggage, but you are still unproven when it comes to foreign policy. You could be a neocon for all I know. Anyways, you are really good at getting what you want. We saw during redistricting that you defied the GOP legislature map and pushed your own extreme map abolishing the district running from Tallahassee to Jacksonville. The legislature acquiesced and the map survived court challenges. Most recently, you defied College Board and the Democrats by refusing to implement AP African American History because of content relating to queer theory and slave reparations. Eventually the College Board took some of the topics out. Because of this and your massive victory in 2022, you are the 1x Governor. Once during the game, you may choose to reverse the will of the majority of the town and nullify the lynching of a player. To do this, you must message me within 4 hours of a candidate getting the final vote required to lynch. You win with the Town.

——————————————————————————

Governors in Office:

1. Barney
2. Whiteflame
3. Wylted
4. Badger
5. Greyparrot
6. SirAnonymous
7. RationalMadman

With 7 Governors still in office, it takes 4 Governors to impeach and remove (lynch) a sitting Governor. DP3 will end at 6:00PM CST on Friday February 17th, 2023. Good Luck!

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@Barney
@whiteflame
@badger
DP is up 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
@SirAnonymous
DP is up
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Can’t ping Wylted for some reason. It says he’s “not active.”
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
I visited barnie
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
So Barney is not TP. 

That's good. I don't know what the hell that2 was thinking. He is entirely responsible for that mislynch. 
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
When I’m home tonight I’ll do an updated dashboard.

Did a little reading, and I’m bothered by Badger’s claim. Shouldn’t Wylted be dead by now?
badger
Debates: 0
badger
So are any of you wondering how you so easily overturned a lynch off of Wylted with two townies not voting (me and That2)? If Wylted was town, don't you think mafia might have seen the day kill?
badger
badger
-->
@Barney
Do a little bit more reading. 
Barney
Barney
what would the balance have to be if there’s a third party?
badger
badger
It's a mathematical certainty that Wylted is mafia at this point. 
Barney
Barney
-->
@badger
Please link the post where you described your role.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
You say you visited people. Please give details on what you learned?
badger
badger
Last DP is pretty damn short dude. You'll find it as easy as I. 

Maybe if we hadn't lynched the obvious townie it wouldn't have been so short. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
The game is over lets ff and nl amd whatever else. Fed up of this bs. Had I hammered wylted dp1 supa would have OT it to me anyway
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I didnt vote that2 my vote got hijacked.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Vtl wylted
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
So we have a vote thief and they wasted it on an easy lynch? RM ask pie if he made a mistake with the vote count
badger
badger
So we have a vote thief and they wasted it on an easy lynch? RM ask pie if he made a mistake with the vote count

You mean an urgent lynch. Only urgent if a mafia was on the chopping block. 
Barney
Barney
-->
@badger
When does your power kill Wylted? Pretty sure you said noon.

It was a claim which took a lot of pressure off him, since we thought he’d be dead by now.
badger
badger
vtl Wylted
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Ask him yourself, you can see I never voted that2
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Barney, you rush hammered that2 to save wylted. Shut up blaming badger.
badger
badger
-->
@Barney
When does your power kill Wylted? Pretty sure you said noon.

It was a claim which took a lot of pressure off him, since we thought he’d be dead by now.

My action didn't go through because that DP didn't see a noon. 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
At this point, we're at LYLO and we need to get this right.

I think the VTL on WyIted still looks good and that's a vote I'm still willing to make.

In terms of other likely scum, SirAnon said something at the end of the last DP that looks like a potential scum slip to me:

You can update Austin to Joe Lombardo.

Useless flex: I figured out his character in 90 seconds after I saw his post.
He just told us he knew who Austin's actual character was shortly after Austin claimed. Considering that he is also a sheriff, a fact that is very obvious from reading anything about Joe Lombardo, that means he recognized that Austin was likely the Cop, and he just admitted that he knew all this before Austin was NK'd. Beyond that, I can't find anywhere that he has even hinted at his character or role. We should get everyone's full claims at this point, and he should be first.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Let's pressure siranon for a claim before we end the DP.

VTL siranon
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Wylted, your role makes no fucking sense.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
2 democrats were miller and sheriff, you could only save a purifier and were called hitler?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Hitler was trying to purify Germany so it makes sense that we could work together 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
 I have a feeling the cultist targeted scum to force a joint win but that it has backfired as right now they cannot joint yet as not all scum are cult.