we are in time of sorrows

Author: Melcharaz

Total: 150
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Melcharaz
Hey ummm.  Im always up for an experiment.
So the OP reads or asks.
Love god , and at ghe end it asks to , obey god i think you said. 

These are , i mean this is my data thus far. 

Day 1 started at 3pm ish. 
Loving god was the task. 

This ask something of me that i (think)  found hard . 
" Loving something. " 
I love me mon, so i took that approach, 

Notes. I wish i could say , i kept open minded buttttttt, this is an experiment, and as i stated before. 

What i am trying to say is , ( I don't think i was able to ummmm , LOVE the god thing. 
It ain't easy. 
Maybe i was born without religious glands or something. 
Orrrrrrrrrr 
I know what it is.
Being 30 / 40 ,  this " loving" of the god thing didn't get me as it did in my days of sunday school. 
Becauseeeeeeeeee,  of course i love a god in my sunday school years he introduced me to a great love of mine,,, thst being macaroni jewelry.   But thats a different post. 

I failed .  ( I think )
I can't do the loving of the god thing. 
Its like , i like " love"  my pet bird more then god i feel . 

I ask. 
Can one get the God thing to love me.
love me being  , come and have a chat with me. ?
For until then i can not see a relationship forming.  
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Now you say...... GOD does love me. 

I then blush. 
And Fathom thaf.  

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Surly Putting a god before a real life person in ones " real life "  has to be next to impossible.  

God aint on the level of moms, no where near it.  ( i reckon ) 
He aint even as ummmm , good as an old pal from high school. . 

God aint as smart as these bloddy interwebs device. 
His 
Well. 
He is probably  not even in the top 100 of "important" peoples.  ( i feel ) 
I like Zed more then god.  ( zed if  you read this you are currently number 83 people of importance in my life )  thats like 15 sometimes 16 things infront of god and 23 behind me dog. 
What i am trying to say zed is , i like my dog better then you but not a god thing. 

You R welcome.  
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Not meaning to boast or nothing butttttttt

Ive a feeling allllll the gods love me. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Don't they? 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Hey?

Don't they?

Yeah mmmmmmm, 
They fucking so do. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
'Rubbing  nips '
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the holy ghost. the holy ghost is given to those who obey him.
Jesus said. if you love me, keep my commandments. therefore his love isnt dependent on feeling, but obedience.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Melcharaz

Melcharaz,

Would you like to address this post I made to the #1 Bible fool Miss Tradesecret, shown below? It is in the same vein as your topic, but poor Miss Tradesecret had to RUN AWAY AGAIN from Jesus' true words because she is a pseudo-christian at best, and she can't defend the faith whatsoever as Jesus wants her to do: "He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9)

Here is the link of said post, ready? Or, are you going to run from Jesus' words and hide in front of the membership like Miss Tradesecret had to do? 

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
if you need emotional or logical reason.
we love God because he first loved us.

we must all become a new creature via acts 2:38 to be able to love in the way God does.
its the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
and because he gave his life for us that we can be free from sin. we can love him back by living a life free from sin. which brings joy and peace that doesnt fade away.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Public-Choice
Public-Choice wrote: Anyone can cherry pick Scripture and use it for their own motives.#59
As you have done here?>

Public-Choice wrote: The greatest commandment, according to Jesus, is "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself."#59

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Stephen
cherry picked out of what? that scripture is basically what old and new testament is about.
if he cherry picked, he picked the biggest cherry in the basket.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Melcharaz
I think you maybe getting god and jesus mixed up. 

Can one love jesus and not god ? 
Orrrrr
Love god but not jesus. ( this occurs more

Or am I getting it wrong for jesus is infact god, or god being jesus.

See this is the very start of the story and it starting to get a little obscure. 

Can you clarify Rezzer?  For me. 
Is jesus god?  
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
' crouched behind a small bush ' 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I will be excepting,   jesus is kinda god*. 

* = This offer lasts for one week only.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I could probably do this  fall in love with god thing iffffff,  jesus was god. 
It would seem easier then justtt  LOVE GOD. 
like.
Just do it you know
Love him. 
Easy right ? 

Well i can't do it. 

Unplug at the wall.
Count to 5 
Plug into wall.
Turn on. 

I DON'T KNOW GOD. 
there i said it. 
I've seriously never meet him. 
Thus brining us to  the only option to knkw god
Go to jail and get bashed once a week and raped three times a week.  see if a love for god grows from that. 
For this is where it appears to me it comes from
Thats the only i am going to be able to do it. 

I know he did a book but. 

God jesus did a book hey. ?

Look im getting a little silly now hey. 
Ok I'll stop.

Good game.
Good game. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
One more minor thing. 

▪°•▪°•▪°•▪°•▪°•   We are in time of sorrows  ▪°•▪°•▪°•▪°•▪°•      Said backwards sounds odd to me. 
It sounds like a curse.
TAKE NOTE....

Did the witch send you ?   

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Melcharaz

Melcharaz, the RUN AWAY from Jesus' true words in post #69,

YOUR QUOTE OF OUR JESUS, AS GOD, LOVING HIS CREATION:  "if you need emotional or logical reason. we love God because he first loved us."

HUH? You obviously don't read your JUDEO-Christian Bible, but have it "spoon-fed" to you on Sunday mornings regarding Jesus as God loving us! LOL!

Explain to the membership in how our Jesus, as God (1 Timothy 2:5) loved His creation when He brutally MURDERED them in the following examples:

1. Jesus murders ALL of His Jewish Creation and innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies in the His Great Flood Temper Tantrum (Genesis 6:5-7)

2. Jesus brutally slays the fruit of the womb of the woman in Ephraim, and subsequently murders any baby that is born (Hosea 9: 11-16)

3. Jesus commands the murder of helpless and innocent infants (1 Samuel 15:3)

4. Jesus commands that anyone that does not accept Him is to be murdered (2 Chronicles 15:3)

5. Jesus forces His creation to eat their children ( Jeremiah 19:9)

6. Jesus murders the innocent first born of Egypt (Exodus 12:29)

7. Jesus commands that you are to murder any family members or friends that entices you to serve other Gods (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

8. Jesus commands that you are to murder anyone that serves other Gods (2 Chronicles 15:13)

9. Jesus praised for murdering the first born of Egypt (Pslam 136:10)

I have accepted that Jesus is a bloody, brutal, abhorred serial killer as explicitly shown above, the real question is, have you?

Melcharaz, any update on whether you are going to address Jesus' true words that I presented to Miss Tradesecret, and that I asked you to do because she had to runaway from them and HIDE again in not being a Christian?  The link is herewith:  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8898/posts/374268

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
have you ever been in a relationship with a woman? one where you could share your deepest thoughts and fears without shame, knowing you wont be judged?

that is similar to what it means to be a christian. but instead of a flesh and blood man/woman. we give all our heart, soul and strength to God because he loved us when we hated him. he died for us when we wouldnt give him 2¥ or less. wouldnt even spit in his direction.

in dying, he made it where we dont have to die and go to hell. hell is a place of seperation.
think of it like this. if you had a girlfriend and were loved by her and she let you stay on her property because you had no place to go and you lived on her property, but never returned love, money or even talked to her. one day rent comes and she throws you out. because you never accepted her love or paid her.

heaven and earth is God's property. The currency he asks for is obedience. if you refuse his love and dont obey, there is nothing else for  you except wrath, outside of heaven and earth. no more love.

tldr. you need to love someone and be loved by someone and it not depend on your talents, but who you are as a person. then you might understand God.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Melcharaz

Melcharaz, the RUN AWAY from Jesus' true words in post #69,

YOUR QUOTE WHERE JESUS ALLEGEDLY GAVE HIS LIFE FOR HIS JEWISH CREATION:   "and because he gave his life for us that we can be free from sin. we can love him back by living a life free from sin. which brings joy and peace that doesnt fade away."

1. First thing, how can Jesus truly give His life for us for the elimination of sin, when He returned to life subsequent to His 3-day tomb nap? (1 Peter 1:3) Whereas in the true sense of the term "Sacrifice," there was no sacrifice because He came back to life, get it?  A true sacrifice is when US soldiers are killed in a war defending the the USA, as in World War 2, where they stayed dead!

2. How can you live your life without sin as you state, when we are told that we ALL have sinned in the first place from being born in sin, and that stays with us until death: "Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me." (Psalm 51:5)

Seriously, are you vying to be more Bible Dumb®️ than Miss Tradesecret? 

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "MELCHARAZ" THAT DOESN'T KNOW HIS BIBLE LIKE MISS TRADESECRET DOESN'T, WILL BE ... ?

Stephen
Stephen

Melcharaz wrote:

-->
@Stephen
cherry picked out of what? that scripture is basically what old and new testament is about.
if he [Public-Choice]cherry picked, he [Public-Choice]picked the biggest cherry in the basket.

For someone that has given me no reason that I know of for blocking me, you do have a lot to say to me , and to me on behalf of others. Hypocrite!

Melcharaz wrote:
he [Public-Choice]picked the biggest cherry in the basket.

which was, Public-Choice wrote: The greatest commandment, according to Jesus, is "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself."#59

Opinion. And I think your god will give you an argument on that score, you hypocrite.

Or have you forgotten god's first commandment?

1 “You shall have no other gods before me".
And how can we ever forget that the first NINE commandments are all to do with himself with no mention of all men loving one another in the whole of the chapter.

[love] that scripture is basically what old and new testament is about.

No. It isn't. The Old Testamant is a patchy history of wars and conquest fought on the behalf of a warmongering jealous god by men: the Hebrews.

The New Testamant is a record of the  power struggles between the many different Jewish sects and the invading occupiers of Palestine in the times of Jesus.

Jesus was a Jew and cared about no one that wasn't a Jew. Grow up.

AND stop responding to me whilst you have me on block.  It is a cowardly practice of those that wish to avoid answering the more difficult question concerning god, Jesus and the ambiguous stories that make up these ancient scriptures.

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Barney
i will use this post in any future ros or claims of targetted harassment.

i agree to a mutual disregard to/from stephen.

basically, he just said he doesnt want me tagging him as long as ive blocked him. so i wont as long as he doesnt tag me. i want you to witness this incase he or i bring claims of targeted harassment or either of us desire an RO.
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
@stephen
www.debateart.com/members/Stephen (and highlighted blue name which you have done)
i regard this as also a form of tagging under coc. if you dont wished to be mentioned in this way, then cease.

your feelings and interpretation no longer apply as i appealed to coc and moderator/website owner interpretation and approval.

take care of yourself.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Barney

Concerning the above#82 #83 & #84
@ Melcharaz

Melcharaz, Behave yourself, you clown.

You have responded to me concerning comments that I have made to others yet it is YOU that has ME on block. i.e you have gone out of your way to respond to me.
I haven't blocked you, you hypocrite!
You simply wish to use these boards as a pulpit and go without challenge. Let me remind you, those days are gone now sunshine. Mankind is far more educated these days  and can read scripture for themselves and are able to point out the  hundreds of contradictions and lies that go to make up the bible.

YOU do not have the monopoly on interpretation any more. Aren't we lucky.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

MELCHARAZ, the RUNAWAY from Jesus’ disgusting true words,

Okay, you have shown the membership that you are NOT even a pseudo-christian at best, because of the simple fact that you are too SCARED to address the following three links to you relative to our Jesus’ horrific true modus operandi:   

Now, to save you time in RUNNING AWAY from the above links shown above as you have done at the onset of them being posted to you, and where you are NOT a Christian because you don't even try to defend the faith as Jesus says you are to do (Titus 1:9), Jesus and I will conclude that you accept Him, as represented, in said links above, as being the following:

1. Jesus being a serial killer!
2. Jesus wanting us not to be a disciple of His if we love our family more than Him!
3. Jesus wants us  to hate our family to be a disciple of His!

Remember Melcharaz, Jesus is watching you run away from Christianity again, and again (Hebrews 4:13), where you will pay upon Judgment Day!  "Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned." (Mark 16:16)

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "MELCHARAZ" THAT HAS TO RUN AWAY FROM JESUS' TRUE WORDS BECAUSE HE IS EMBARRASSED THAT JESUS SAID THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE, WILL BE ... ?

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
repent, be baptised in the name of Jesus Christ and recieve his Holy Spirit and obey him only.

There is no other way to be saved. There is no other hope.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

Melcharaz,,

Okay, AGAIN, at your embarrassing expense, you have shown the membership that you are NOT even a pseudo-christian at best, because of the simple fact that you are too SCARED to address the following three links to you relative to our Jesus’ horrific true modus operandi, that I have learned to accept:   

You are NOT a Christian, because Jesus' inspired words states with specificity that you are to at least "Try" and DEFEND THE FAITH of Christianity, but the only thing that you can do, is RUNAWAY from defending Christianity and HIDE!   ... WWJD?

"We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ," (2 Corinthians 10:5) 

"He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9) 

Since you are NOT a Christian anymore because of the facts shown above, you now have absolutely no foundation to speak for Christianity anymore in this esteemed Religion Forum!  Therefore, like the equally non-Christian YouFound_Lxam that committed the Unpardonable Sin, you two Bible fools are useless to Christianity, and you will pay upon Jesus' Judgment Day!

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
Jesus has promised more than just salvation from sin.
he will give to those who obey him peace. a peace that all is well, no matter what rises against you.
he will break the chains of bondage to sin. you wont have to rely on drugs, videos, accolades of others, etc. You can get fulfillment and joy from Christ alone.
at his right hand are pleasures forevermore.

he does not force any to serve him. but who or what will you turn to when you need love, forgiveness, understanding and hope? Who or what is your god besides him?
can they do the works Jesus Christ and God has done? where are their witnesses?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

Melcharaz, addressing your pitiful post #89, now you as a non-christian,

Since you are NOT a Christian anymore because you sheepishly had to RUN AWAY from not even trying to defend the faith, as Jesus' inspired words tell you to do, as I had shown in my post herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8898/posts/375817  why do you remain upon this forum making unsubstantiated claims relative to Jesus that are not vouchsafed with Biblical scripture? You are just spewing forth HEARSAY, and you don't have the wherewithal  to be embarrassed of your ungodly actions!