China Can Produce Warships Faster Than Any Country; US Navy Struggling To Keep Pace With PLA Navy

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 11
Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea

"US Navy Secretary said on February 21 that China’s Navy has considerable advantages over the US Navy, including a larger fleet and greater shipbuilding capacity, underscoring the urgent need to modernize the US fleet."

I thought that US has the largest navy, but apparently China is just better at building things, including warships.

Chinese economy, now almost using North Korean military first policy, is becoming more and more a military economy where more and more money is going to military.

China spends around 200-300 billion dollars on the military. This might seem small compared to US spending over 700 billion. However, you must understand that US pays more money for same things. This is due to price difference. In the US, military production is privately owned and the government pays the price that private companies ask.

China has mostly state-owned military production. This reduces the prices, allowing China to get more from less.

China is likely to completely overtake the US in the military strength.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
"President Xi Jinping has ordered China's armed forces to modernise by 2035. They should, he says, become a "world-class" military power, capable of "fighting and winning wars" by 2049."

Well, if China takes over the world or destroys in by 2049...I'm good with it. I'll be almost 80 by then. I'll just go out in a blaze of glory, taking a few CCP soldiers out with me. 
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405_2
Well, if China takes over the world or destroys in by 2049...I'm good with it. I'll be almost 80 by then. I'll just go out in a blaze of glory, taking a few CCP soldiers out with me. 
LOL. 

Same here brother. 
Not going to be 80, but still going out in a blaze of glory. 
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Best.Korea
China is likely to completely overtake the US in the military strength.
I doubt it. 

We have seen in recent years (the Russian and Ukrainian war) that simply just manpower is not as big of a factor as it used to be.
Firepower with new weapons is what wins wars nowadays. 

The U.S. has far superior firepower than China.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Ships are big easy targets these days.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@TWS1405_2
That will only happen if America pissed off the rest of the world, including its buddies, such as UK, Japan, etc... I mean, look at what happened to Gaddafi.

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@zedvictor4
Ships are big easy targets these days.
Not if they can make you the big easy target due to technology. Nowadays, shooting down a carrier is near impossible given the amount of defense.

Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
Making things like war ships real real fast would be great training / practice  for shaving of the time it takes to make a nuclear armed and nuclear  powered sub.
And thats what its all about. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
Picture how easy it would be to slow the process down.  

Like to obtain the Major parts for these "war machines"  you need to like solve a couple of riddles and shit.
Then once you get that major bit and try connecting it  you realize that you are going to have to send it back because the mounts are all drilled wrong and shit. 
Then it has to go to the paint and panel store in some far away place. 
And you have to phone these guys at the shop daily to ask when is it going to be ready .
And ya just keep getting fucked around because apparently alot of guys didn't turn up for work in the last few weeks. 

Then the transporting company flat out refuse to transport it because it isn't packed properly. 

Months later you recive it with no spacer attached to it. 

You'd  soon give up.  

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Intelligence_06
Hopefully for the crew.

Didn't work out for the Moskva though.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@zedvictor4
As technology progresses, there will be less and less crewmen. Maybe even less cannon fodder. Machines will be better soldiers than men if hacking is prevented by encryption from the Pentagon's top secret or something.

However, mechanics will probably remain a job until machines develop self-repair(which in that case will be closer to man-AI warfare than China-US friction). Surely, I think they would feel lonely.