Read-only
Total: 208
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
VTL Sir.Lancelot

Since he's online but hasn't posted a single message, I'd be down for a policy lynch - inactives that make it to late-game are a serious town liability.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Policy lynching is bad.
Earth
Earth
Also, why do you assume he's town
badger
Debates: 0
badger
Honestly I town-read WF's chirpiness this game. I town-read That2, but she's weird, so probably cop. Pie is probably town, right. I could go for Austin here again. 
badger
badger
I know Earth's posts are pretty bland, but I'm TR'ing him too.
badger
badger
BK is a lot more subdued this game, weird video aside. 
That2User
That2User
-->
@Best.Korea
These are not the types of anime I usually watch.
These? What anime?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Yeah, I’m not on board for any of these policy lynches. If Sir.Lancelot and/or crystalynx don’t participate, I’d prefer their replacement over any attempt to lynch them, even with the former having been online during the game. I don’t automatically read lurking as scummy.

I’ve already said I’m not policy lynching Pie, either. Like he said, we should only take that step if there are no viable lynch options, and even then, I’d be hesitant. The more I’ve thought about his claim, the more I’ve townread it, which means he’s currently my strongest TR. Like I said earlier, I don’t believe that it’s a fake claim he came up with on the spot, but it might be a fake claim given to him by Vader.

I’m going to hold off on a full list of reads for now in the hopes that at least Sir.Lancelot will contribute. I’ve got a shortlist of likely characters that I expect to be in this game based on what I know of Vader’s anime preferences, though I’ll keep that under wraps until we’ve got another claim or two.
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
What are y’all’s thoughts on my Miller claim
It seems like it helps the town a little, prevents waste of cop use.
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
-->
@That2User
These? What anime?
From what I have seen so far, it is likely that I am not familiar with any anime in this game.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Next time I am scum I am claiming miller DP1 unless there is a godfather in the scum PM. This is silly to get town credit for claiming you investigate guilty, it is even dumber to claim miller DP1 as town. Just keep it to yourself. If it is time for a mass claim, then claim it. Either way mass claims are probably happening in MYLO and the miller claim is suspicious whether you preempted the situation by claiming MYLO or not. also remember miller is basically a vanilla and it's better that they just work on getting townread to draw an NK so they aren't sticking around for tough LYLO situations 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
So far my only townread is whiteflame for reasons.
That2User
That2User
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
So far my only townread is whiteflame for reasons.
I feel wf is town too
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count
Pie [1/6] PREZ-HILTON
SirAnonymous [2/6] iLikePie5, badger
Sir.Lancelot [2/6] whiteflame, Austin
crystalynx [1/6] That2User

LMK if there are mistakes
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Also, I have sent activity bumps to both users. If they are not active, they will be actively replaced
That2User
That2User
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
. also remember miller is basically a vanilla and it's better that they just work on getting townread to draw an NK so they aren't sticking around for tough LYLO situations 
Reminds me of last game...
That2User
That2User
-->
@ILikePie5
My role usually means that there’s a Lawyer or a Godfather, so be weary of investigative results, especially later in the game
Yeah gf/lawyer is def in the game, rip the cop
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Earth
It's RVS anyway, so any lynch is technically a policy lynch.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@badger
Why do you think I should be VTLed?
badger
badger
-->
@AustinL0926
Mostly this:

VTL Sir.Lancelot

Since he's online but hasn't posted a single message, I'd be down for a policy lynch - inactives that make it to late-game are a serious town liability.
I explained this as "least wrong" townie behaviour in the endgame of last game. Just reads a little oblivious is all. 
badger
badger
The game's more fun when I out my reads tbh. I also caught on WF's "The potential of this game is infinite!" after writing in that endgame that being town is a deep thing, that is, you could read it for real townie excitement, then there's all his chirpiness in tow. But it's well done if fabricated. Maybe none of you read any of that anyway. 
badger
badger
-->
@That2User
These? What anime?

This looks like an excellent catch of a slip from That2.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Next time I am scum I am claiming miller DP1 unless there is a godfather in the scum PM. This is silly to get town credit for claiming you investigate guilty, it is even dumber to claim miller DP1 as town.
You’re more than welcome to do that. Idrc whether I get town credit or not but it’s not dumb to claim Miller DP1. It’s an SoP claim. It’s better than getting investigated guilty and then flipping town.

Just keep it to yourself. If it is time for a mass claim, then claim it.
But it’s not a townie claim either way for you.

Either way mass claims are probably happening in MYLO and the miller claim is suspicious whether you preempted the situation by claiming MYLO or not.
It’s sus either way, which is why I SoP claim it. If I claimed Miller on MYLO, that’s sus af lol.

also remember miller is basically a vanilla and it's better that they just work on getting townread to draw an NK so they aren't sticking around for tough LYLO situations 
I can’t claim vanilla cause I investigate guilty. It’s objectively beneficial to claim Miller DP1
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
From what I have seen so far, it is likely that I am not familiar with any anime in this game.
What have you seen?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@ILikePie5
I can’t claim vanilla cause I investigate guilty. It’s objectively beneficial to claim Miller DP1
Not claim vanilla. Look as far as I am concerned and I won't change anyone's mind so I don't think we should continue the conversation too much, Millers should be autolynched DP1, but anyone claiming miller at MYLO should not be autolynched. They should also not receive the benefit of the doubt. They should be ready behaviorally. On the rare and I mean extremely rare situation a miller is investigated, than they can just explain themselves. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I think Ii know the theme already. Will wait for a few more claims to confirm
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I think Ii know the theme already. Will wait for a few more claims to confirm
You think you know the theme based on 2 characters?
whiteflame
whiteflame
Alright, I think it’s worth putting out some thoughts about the theme. I don’t suspect that I know what the theme split is (we haven’t gotten confirmation that there is a theme split yet - @Vader, would appreciate your clarification on that), and I’m not sure why PREZ is claiming any knowledge of a split with what amounts to a single full claim, his claim, and presumably at least some soft claims. I can’t say I know enough characters to guess it even if I assume that there is an obvious split.

That being said, I think we should be starting to do at least a bit of mod psych here to determine what characters are likely to be in this game. I wanted to wait to provide a list until after I saw at least one more claim, but we should be generating some discussion here and I think there are enough obvious choices to have a list. Not usually the biggest fan of asking people if they’re on or off of a given list, but I’ll try to make this long enough that it’s not easy to narrow down. I’ll give the anime I expect to be represented in here and the likely character. Vader is a pretty hardcore shonen fan, no surprise there (Assassination Classroom definitely falls into that), so most of these will be in that category and yes, of course there will be waifus.

Fairy Tail - Erza
Fullmetal Alchemist - Roy Mustang
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Kamina
Attack on Titan - Eren Yaeger
Mushoku Tensei - Rudeus Greyrat or Roxy Migurdia
Re:Zero - Subaru or Rem 
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai - Mai Sakurajima
Steins;Gate - Kurisu Makise or Okabe Rintarou
Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Chika
Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid - Quetzacoatl
KonoSuba - Aqua

That’s more than 10 and I suspect that they don’t cover all the entries in this game, but I think at least more than half of them are here, if not the actual characters then the anime at least are represented.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Meant to tag you above for clarification on the existence of a theme split.
whiteflame
whiteflame
In terms of narrowing the field a bit, I’ve got a few options for what we could all soft claim. One is just to say if your anime is on that list or not, but since that may be too specific, we can always go with a few possibilities.

Anime genre (shonen, romance, action, comedy, etc.)
Character alignment (hero, villain, anti-hero, etc.)
Character sex

I tend to oppose these kinds of claims when they give too good of an indication of who your character is, but these all seem general enough that I’m not concerned about that. We should have something we can work with to narrow down suspects and I think this is a good place to start. I’ll be happy to go first if we agree on one.