Wuhan (Chinese) Virus lab creation. - in origin

Author: TWS1405_2

Total: 52
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Elliott
Everything to the right of Pol Pot is far right extremism in America.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Greyparrot
Thank you!!! 
Elliott
Debates: 0
Elliott
-->
@ebuc
Sorry if you thought I was criticizing you.  I think TWS is lacking credibility on this topic as well is many others. No more no less.

If you and I disagree on the unknown origin of CoVid-2, then my error. I thought we were on same page, for most part. Maybe not. I dunno now.

No need to apologise, I didn’t think you were criticising me,I was simply pointing out that I was unwilling to be drawn into a personal attack against TWS.
I think we are in agreement regarding the origin of CoVid-2.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Everything to the right of Pol Pot is far right extremism in America.
Death by virus or,

Jan 6 Trumpeteers are far right set of violent intentions, propagated byTrumpet { large virus } and some perecentage of the 60 million cult members that voted for him, Orange-Grey-Parrot. Simple. Not complex to grasp for those not infected by this overgrown orange virus.

We can only hope law enforcement and/or a jury, grab the big orange virus { ^ V ^ } of violent intent,  before it/he propagates more unnecessary violent intention on USA citizens, or humanity should he/it get in position of authority again. 

Sick-n-head people come in varying degrees of sickness.  When infected by a virus, they can have greater chance of illogical, lack of common sense, critical thinking abilities, with the worst outcome being the Walking-Brain-Dead who have lost their moral direction and intellectual integrity.

8 Billion humans, with some perecentage in position of authority who may become sick-n-head to greater degree of logical, common sense, critical thinking aka have lost it mentally.

.." Nuclear weapons analysts estimate that the world’s nine nuclear states—China, France, India, Israel, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, the United Kingdom and the United States—have around 13,000 nuclear warheads in total, according to the Arms Control Association. However, this estimate is based only on publicly available information; there could be many more that states have not disclosed. "

.."The Pakistan navy is likely to soon place nuclear-tipped cruise missiles on up to three of its five French-built diesel-electric submarines. ... Even more disturbing, Pakistani military authorities say they are considering the possibility of putting nuclear-tipped cruise missiles on surface vessels. ...

.....Pakistan says its decision to add nuclear weapons to its navy is a direct response to India’s August 2016 deployment of its first nuclear submarine, the Arihant. A second, even more advanced Indian nuclear submarine, the Arighat, began sea trials last November, and four more boats are scheduled to join the fleet by 2025.
....That will give India a complete “nuclear triad,” which means the country will have the ability to deliver a nuclear strike by land-based missiles, by warplanes, and by submarines.

..."2) “Nuclear winter”
The absolute doomsday scenario is a “nuclear winter.” For that to happen, the US and Russia would have to use about 2,000 nukes each and destroy major cities and targets, Toon told me. Each country would effectively take out the other — and likely bring down most of humanity as well."...

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
It will be live in HD hey ?

I like the looks of the American team . 
I have USA within  ( 1.5 years  ) 

Hold on a sec. 

' pours a EXTRA large ginger ale ' 
' adds butter to popped corn ' 
"  adds wayyy more butter ' 

Ok. 
What time js the BLAST OFF  ?? 

Waves USA flag side to side .
USA. 
USA. 

Round 1 .
Fight. 

I need more butter for my popcorn ,  but someone is going to say something  if i do . 
ONE more.  ' add butter  ' 
Shit that went on the floor .

HAS IT .
' Butter ' 
Stafted yet guys . ?
' butter ' 

So ? 
I fucking like Butter. 
Push off .

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
With all that anti war rhetoric about a nuclear winter, you might be called a Putin puppet for pushing for peace over neverending war.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
With all that anti war rhetoric about a nuclear winter, you might be called a Putin puppet for pushing for peace over neverending war.
Huh? Youve gone off on tangent not intended by any of my comments. Typical Trumpsteer misdirect. Putins war ends in one of four ways:

1} he pulls out troops --as any righteous humans would consider the just/fair thing to do---,

2} Ukraine with assistance drives Putins troops back to Russia where they justly belong,

3} both sides --and those assisting---  become exhausted with war, and agree to a diplomacy,

4} WW 3 begins with or ends with hydrogen bombs annihilating humanity.

OGP, do you have the courage { spine } to pick which option  you like best? My guess, that  you do not.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
1} he pulls out troops --as any righteous humans would consider the just/fair thing to do---,
Leading to another 15,000 civilians in the Donetsk being killed by far right extremists out of Kiev.

2} Ukraine with assistance drives Putin's troops back to Russia where they justly belong,
So a full out ground war to recapture Crimea which has already asked to be a part of Russia. That's pure evil.

3} both sides --and those assisting---  become exhausted with war, and agree to a diplomacy,
This is inevitable. The only question is how many people you are willing to kill before you come to this reality. We could have had a peace treaty last April similar to the Minsk agreement Ukraine broke in 2014. Pro war activists killed the peace talks.

4} WW 3 begins with or ends with hydrogen bombs annihilating humanity.
This will most certainly be inevitable if you pursue 1 or 2 long enough.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
Conspiracy once again becomes fact. That’s because the lying democratic government can’t keep a secret.
The conspiracy theory that has been derided since this conversation started back in 2020 was the idea that China purposefully created the virus and unleashed it into the population. The idea being considered more seriously now is the idea that the virus originated in the Wuhan lab, no one is seriously contending that it's unleashment was intentional.

To the extent that the "basic" lab leak theory was refuted, that was on the basis that the virologists who studied the strain concluded it most likely formed naturally. But the possibility of it originating in the Wuhan lab was never seriously disqualified.

What's amusing now is watching all the conspiracy theorists take victory laps because they think this vindicates them. Few problems here:

It's still not diffinitive where COVID originated despite right wingers insistence that they were right.

Moreover, even if it were proven that COVID came from the Wuhan lab, that still doesn't validate the position most of the same people boasting about it now held back in 2020. One of the most basic concepts of critical thinking is that one proportions their beliefs to the evidence. The lab leak theory in 2020 was supported by the facts to, at best, a degree of reasonable suspicion. So anyone who is running around bragging about being right and calling others idiots or liars for supporting the "natural" theory is just demonstrating their ignorance and lack of ability to engage in critical thinking.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
I'll have to agree with this simply because if it was a planned release, the vaccine would have been available much sooner than it was.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Greyparrot

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
The only question is how many people you are willing to kill before you come to this reality.
OGParrot, Putin invaded Ukraine, unnecessarily. That is the reality. You keep playing the Trumpsteer game of misdirection  by point the word "you" at me.

You have no spinal courage as you did not choose the option you like best, just as i predicted you would not.

I think it is obvious were your leanings are. No justice { fair play } for the terrorist { crimes against humanity } Putin.

These mafia-lie Putin leanings of yours come to no surprise to any logical common sense critical thinkers here at DArt.   
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TWS1405_2
Yes, we do need to address over population issues ---80 billion--- in consideration of the operating systems humanity currently has in place.
When you come to understand ---never comprehend-- these type issues, only then will you have any credibility of logical common sense critical thinking.

Running victory on false narrative is typical Trumpsteer cultist behaviour of sour, misdirecting politics. Sad :--( ^ V ^ )--:

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
It's not courageous to continue a pointless war over peace.

Putin invaded Ukraine, unnecessarily
And Zelensky invaded Donetsk unnecessarily in 2014. 2 wrongs are never right. There is no "good guy" in this war.

Either you want peace, or you want 2 bad guys to continue fighting until one is completely destroyed. If Ukraine is destroyed, it will be forgotten, if Putin is destroyed, there will be a nuclear winter. Stop playing the war game and have courage for peace.

You have no spinal courage as you did not choose the option you like best, just as i predicted you would not.
I chose option 3, but I want it much sooner than you do.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot

Ebuc ...Putin invaded Ukraine, unnecessarily
OGP..There is no "good guy" in this war.
There is the lesser of two "bad guys" and just as you choose Trumpet, you choose Putin, who is obviously the greater bad guy.  Typical false narrative of a cultist Trumpster.

OGP..Stop playing the war game and have courage for peace.
So a robber comes into OGP's house and OGP calls the police. The police say to OGP, well, at this point we think it is best if you allow the robber to occupy the bottom floor rooms of the house and you occupy the top floor rooms of your house.

OGP says, are you sure its still my house? Russia plans to include Belarus as part of its house, whether Belarus likes it or not. Same goes for Ukraine.

Ukraine has never attempted to make Russia a part of its house by force, that, I'm aware of.

Ebuc..you have no spinal courage as you did not choose the option you like best, just as i predicted you would not.
OGP..I chose option 3, but I want it much sooner than you do.
I dont see in post #39 your making a choice. More false narrative as you did not then choose, however, here above you make clear what choice is

Ebuc..3} both sides --and those assisting---  become exhausted with war, and agree to a diplomacy,
#39...OGP...This is inevitable. The only question is how many people you are willing to kill before you come to this reality. We could have had a peace treaty last April similar to the Minsk agreement Ukraine broke in 2014. Pro war activists killed the peace talks.
Again, your putting the killing on me, not on Putin. Again, I think we know where your heart has made its bet. With Mafia-like Putin in mafia run Russia.

This is Putins war supported by Orange-Grey-Parrot, a cultist Trumpster who would not be satisfied with police telling OGP, to allow peace, dont invite your friends over to chase the robbers out of your house. Just let the robber occupy the lower part of your house and let them have deed to the part of the house i.e. it becomes a two condos. Right OGP. You-da-man hey?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
So your choice is endless vendettas and nuclear winter. God save us
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@ebuc
When you come to understand ---never comprehend-- these type issues, only then will you have any credibility of logical common sense critical thinking.

Running victory on false narrative is typical Trumpsteer cultist behaviour of sour, misdirecting politics. Sad :--( ^ V ^ )--:
Pretty pompous and narcissistically arrogant of you to be so presumptuous here about another's ability to comprehend these matters. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
So your choice is endless vendettas and nuclear winter. God save us
I said nothing about vendetta's.  Where do you see me choosing "nuclear winter".  More of the same ole false narrative from a Trumpeteer cultist.
This is the kind of mentality that is moving in direction of end-date-for-humanity around 2065. Sad, :--( dispicable and all of those similar adjectives.

Woo-woo orange Trumpeteer virus of false narrative is much more dangerous than any wuhan virus, in long run.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Ukraine has never attempted to make Russia a part of its house by force, that, I'm aware of.
Research 2014 Minsk peace treaty.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Research 2014 Minsk peace treaty.

What part of what I stated is not true. You have not offerred any evidence that Ukraine has attempted to make Russia a part of Ukraine.

The exact opposite is ocurring with Putin. This how lame you and your fellows= Trumpsteer cultist keep repeating a falses narrative in hopes the ignorant uneducated will swallow you illogical, lack of common sense and lack of  critical thinking nonsense. Shame on you Trumpsteers.  All of you need re-education of some basic moral and intellectual principles. Sad :--(

End-date-for-humanity 2065 or thereabouts. One of Newtons predictions was 2060. He anticipated shameless, cult of  narricistic Trumpsteers before they even existed.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
What part of what I stated is not true.

Research 2014 Minsk peace treaty