What Hitler Promised...........

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 180
fivesix
Debates: 2
fivesix
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Your flow chart leads to the possibility of gas chambers not existing but evidence says otherwise, so your flow chart outcome is wrong. 

the reason I want you to do this? I want to know if your argumentation is grounded in reason and not in response. because if it's the latter then this discussion will never yield fruit for either of us and it is a waste of our time.
You want me to do this?
Why should I do what you want me to do. 

This is the stupidest argument I have ever heard:
Argue according to my standards, or we can't argue. 

That's not how arguments work. 

I could do the exact same thing for you.
I provided a timeline and the events, and things that Hitler did, and you have yet to say any of them are false. 

You are a conspiracy theorist, and a bad one at that. 

Go worship your Hitler statue, you Nazi. 

You can't even argue rationally. 
you can't find a logical fallacy in a simple flowchart and you won't admit you can't find one either.
now that's irrational, my friend.

I gave you the reason. I will respond to your points once you prove you are replying to my points with reason, not for the sake of having an argument.
what's wrong with that?

if you resort to name-calling, what got you to that? can't you just show that I[m a conspiracy nut by following the flowchart and showing how existing evidence disproves the logic of the flowchart.

should be easy, if I'm such a nut.

prove what you say.

Your flow chart leads to the possibility of gas chambers not existing but evidence says otherwise, so your flow chart outcome is wrong. 
no. my chart leads to the conclusion that homicidal gas chambers are not proven to exist, merely presumed to exist. not gas chambers. homicidal gas chambers.
by the very evidence used to prove their existence, my chart concludes they are not proven to exist and can only be presumed to exist.
show how it's wrong by pointing out where it is wrong. simple. your stating that it's wrong does not disprove the logic in the chart.

you can't argue with logic. you can only prove it to be a fallacy by using other logic. simple

this is similar to how scientific theories are presented and disproven.

so do it or say you can't. i'm not going to waste time arguing for the sake of it with no end to it. show that you are a reasonable person (in this context meaning that you are capable of applying reason to your argumentation)
fivesix
fivesix
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
This is the stupidest argument I have ever heard:
Argue according to my standards, or we can't argue. 

That's not how arguments work. 

I could do the exact same thing for you.
I provided a timeline and the events, and things that Hitler did, and you have yet to say any of them are false. 
you know you literally just did what you said was the
"stupidest argument I have ever heard: argue according to my standards, or we can't argue."
unless you come back and finish this like a man.

I provided a rationale for not continuing the argument: I wanted it to be grounded in reason, not 'tit-for-tat' response where it would go nowhere.
You provided no rationale for discontinuing the argument other than that my request was irrational.
And that's kinda... ridiculous, considering that I specified the rationale.
How could I make it any clearer.

Disprove the logic in my flowchart by pointing out the logical fallacy; or
Admit there is no logical fallacy to your understanding.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist simply because you cannot disprove my logical argument and thus consider it a theoretical argument.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
Why aren’t the banks freaking out.

Because climate change is outside their field of expertise.

Because banks are notoriously short-termist and they see the negative effects of climate change as being a distant future prospect that can be ignored.

Perhaps some of them are stupid and they refuse to accept all the scientific evidence.

However, The World Bank seems to accept the reality of climate change.
If the world Bank Accepts the fate of Climate Change, then why are they giving out loans, that surpass the time the world will inevitably end?

Banks are smart, and they wouldn't give our loans if they knew something catastrophic was going to happen.

And the bankers have people who tell them if a disaster is coming, so they know what to do, when to do it.
But the banks aren't moving an inch. Why?

As far as I am aware they have said nothing of the sort. Most climate models have been remarkably accurate in their predictions even those dating back to the 1970s, but climate deniers only like to focus on the few that haven’t and then spread the myth that they don’t work.
Doomsday scenarios may generate clicks and sell advertisements, but they always fail to convey that science is nuanced. Arbitrary "time left to apocalypse" predictions are not evidence based and the story of climate change doesn't fit neatly into brief bullet points competing for your attention in today's saturated media environment. Stoking panic and fear offers a false narrative that can overwhelm readers, leading to inaction and hopelessness.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Elliott
Forgot to tag

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@fivesix
You know what, let's start over. 

Obviously it seems like you want to get into a rational conversation, but I think we both think each other are understanding each other wrong.

Let's start over.

Ok so can you tell me your claim, and what you are arguing, then we can start over this conversation and get back on track. 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@fivesix
I will "be a man", and humble myself so we can start over. 
Elliott
Debates: 0
Elliott
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
If the world Bank Accepts the fate of Climate Change, then why are they giving out loans, that surpass the time the world will inevitably end
I don’t think any scientists have actually predicted the end of the world and I just checked your previous post.

The "professionals" claim that in acouple of decades, Icecaps will melt and that will raise ocean levels, to about5 ft higher or such. If that really was a threat, you wouldn't beable to get a loan, because the banks would basically be throwing away money ifthey did. The banks know this is BS, because otherwisethey would be giving out loans. 
I was so busy refuting the 5ft level if the ice capes melt, I overlooked that you were using it to validate your theory abut the banks, my mistake. The 5ft level within the two decade time period is wrong.

This is from NASA:
“By 2050, sea level along contiguous U.S. coastlines could rise as much as 12 inches (30 centimeters) above today’s waterline, according to researchers who analyzed nearly three decades of satellite observations.” 

So considering the time period and that a twelve inch rise would only really effect low lying regions  there probably wouldn’t be anything in the immediate future to prevent the banks from offering loans.

Good article from Scientific American it doesn’t refute the predictions regarding climate change just the over the top doomsday prophecies that are mainly media driven.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Elliott
I don’t think any scientists have actually predicted the end of the world and I just checked your previous post.
Now they say 20 years.

FLRW
FLRW
Here are 2 serious points of comparison between the early Hitler and Trump:
1. Neither was elected by a majority. Trump lost the popular vote by 2.9 million votes, receiving votes by 25.3 percent of all eligible American voters. "That's just a little less than the percentage of the German electorate that turned to the Nazi Party in 1932-33," Neuborne writes. "Unlike the low turnouts in the United States, turnout in Weimar Germany averaged just over 80 percent of eligible voters." He continues, "Once installed as a minority chancellor in January 1933, Hitler set about demonizing his political opponents, and no one--not the vaunted, intellectually brilliant German judiciary; not the respected, well-trained German police; not the revered, aristocratic German military; not the widely admired, efficient German government bureaucracy; not the wealthy, immensely powerful leaders of German industry; and not the powerful center-right political leaders of the Reichstag--mounted a serious effort to stop him."
2. Both found direct communication channels to their base. By 1936's Olympics, Nazi narratives dominated German cultural and political life. "How on earth did Hitler pull it off? What satanic magic did Trump find in Hitler's speeches?" Neuborne asks. He addresses Hitler's extreme rhetoric soon enough, but notes that Hitler found a direct communication pathway--the Nazi Party gave out radios with only one channel, tuned to Hitler's voice, bypassing Germany's news media. Trump has an online equivalent.
"Donald Trump's tweets, often delivered between midnight and dawn, are the twenty-first century's technological embodiment of Hitler's free plastic radios," Neuborne says. "Trump's Twitter account, like Hitler's radios, enables a charismatic leader to establish and maintain a personal, unfiltered line of communication with an adoring political base of about 30-40 percent of the population, many (but not all) of whom are only too willing, even anxious, to swallow Trump's witches' brew of falsehoods, half-truths, personal invective, threats, xenophobia, national security scares, religious bigotry, white racism, exploitation of economic insecurity, and a never ending-search for scapegoats."
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Did you read  Mein Trumpf?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

No, not yet.  Is that Melania's new book?   Is it on Amazon?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
1. Neither was elected by a majority. 
By that criteria, 5 US presidents were Hitler.

2. Both found direct communication channels to their base

That would make every US president Hitler. God, you are a genius.
 1619 project was right all along! George Washington founded the Nazi party!
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot
 God, you are a genius.

Danke Shane !
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
More like heil 1619
fivesix
fivesix
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You know what, let's start over. 

Obviously it seems like you want to get into a rational conversation, but I think we both think each other are understanding each other wrong.

Let's start over.

Ok so can you tell me your claim, and what you are arguing, then we can start over this conversation and get back on track. 
ok, good idea.

thank you for this consideration.

my claim is that my flowchart is absent of a logical fallacy
well, I think I have spotted one, but I want to see if anybody else can find it or any other logical fallacy in it.

why do I want this, deep down, other than that I wanted to have a discussion based on reason: I repeatedly have to defend an image of Hitler that I believe is tainted by a story based on illogical premises, one of which is the mandatory acceptance of the existence of homicidal gas chambers.

so, some of the evidence presented at Nuremberg to prove the existence of homicidal gas chambers was cyanide traces in shorn hair that was found in bales in the camps, namely in this argument Auschwitz-Birkenau, by the Soviets. The hair was tested by the Polish and that's when they found the cyanide traces. This was presented as proof of genocide.

However: other evidence presented I believe nullifies this evidence and because of this the entire base of evidence for homicidal gas chambers, presented at Nuremberg to prove their existence, is inconclusive and this in turn casts doubt over any other evidence presented, accepted and unchallenged at Nuremberg. But there are other options I gave time to and they are in the flowchart too.

So all I want to see is: is there a logical fallacy in my flowchart, specifically in the reasoning and the paths I have created, to lessed the doubt I have created by production of the chart.

Can you find a way out of the flowchart by providing other theories that rely upon existing evidence?  And please remember, a claim of 'evidence was destroyed' is not evidence in itself.

I have been asking around on different forums but I haven't had a fallacy suggested yet. I am hopeful though to disprove the logic in the chart, because it should not be this easy to discount the Nuremberg evidence for homicidal gas chambers...

reference materials
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
these posts are so stupid.
Unless you [know] what another was thinking, do not ASSume what they were thinking.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@fivesix
I need to know what you are arguing. What specifically is your argument. I need a claim. 
Then I can dig into your evidence/flowchart to determine if your evidence is valid with your argument. 
fivesix
fivesix
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I need to know what you are arguing. What specifically is your argument. I need a claim. 
Then I can dig into your evidence/flowchart to determine if your evidence is valid with your argument. 
I thought I made it clear

My claim is that my flowchart covers all logical possibilities (i.e. considering known evidence of homicidal gas chambers) stemming from the starting node (yellow box.) and concluding with the end node (at bottom in middle.)

The argument (or claim) is that there is no logical way to escape the flowchart, therefore the logical conclusion is the end node.

If you can find another logical conclusion that is not presented, I am interested to hear it, because it will show there is a logical fallacy in my flowchart. But you must point to where you can exit the flowchart with a specific logical argument.
fivesix
fivesix
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
the argument is logical. as in the flowchart's integrity is my argument. so there is no specific claim to be made. I am simply stating a fact in the starting node (see the reference material) and showing the logical flow from it, eventually reaching a conclusion, simply by laying out all possibilities.
Elliott
Elliott
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Regarding these links:
 The second link is a pamphlet produced by the Fraser Institute, which is a right-wing think tank that promotes climate change denial and is funded by Exxon Mobil amongst others … hopefully I need say no more.

The first link is from the NRDC (Natural Resources Defense Council) so possibly a bit more dependable. Most of what it says is in keeping with the present scientific consensus. The article is written by journalist and they do sometimes resort to emotive language for example “save the planet” does suggest total annihilation of all life forms but as I said “I don’t think any scientists have actually predicted the end of the world.” What is worth looking at is the report mentioned in the article that is the source of its information, referred to as “a chilling report,” as I said, emotive language.

Here is a link to that report:

It is from the IPPC and I would recommend Chapter 3 section 3.4 “Observed Impacts and Projected Risks in Natural and Human Systems.”
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@fivesix
There is about a hundred times more direct evidence that millions died in the concentration camps than there is that Hitler wrote Mein Kampf, your conspiracy theory approach to evaluating the Holocaust can be applied to anything to achieve any outcome, it's OK to do it, you clearly have an agenda and that agenda isn't about the truth, but most of the members here are whack job conspiracy theorists trying to sell thier own whack job conspiracy theory, good luck trying to gaslight the gaslighting crowd here (most of them are better at it than you BTW). Everyone here everyone here knows conspiracy logic is not logic, the only ones swallowing it are the ones that already want to swallow it. 

If you want us to read Mein Kampf to understand Hitler you need to show us that Hitler wrote it, if you can't do that then we only need to read it if we are interested in Shecky Goldstein.  The question you have to ask, is why they want us to believe Hitler wrote it, how does that let them control us and take us away from the truth of Shecky Goldstein.

That, or admit your approach is agenda based BS and kindly stop trying to associate the words "logic" and "truth" with it, it's offensive that you think we are that stupid.

logic, huh?
Yes, yourinane conspiracy theory approach to evaluating history is nonsense, it hasnothing whatsoever to do with logic.  Theidea that you can’t accept eye witness accounts of historical events innonsense, that is what history is, we only know about history because of the recordof accounts given by those people who observed or experienced it. 

you serious?

Mein Kampf was published in 1925/1926. It was serialised in multiple newspapers globally and is available in tens of languages, still available today, and the man we know as Adolf Hitler never said he didn't write it - and - guess what - he started a second book, which is now available as an unfinished manuscript - "Hitler's Second Book" - try arguing what the first one was if not Mein Kampf?
This isall hearsay, based on your own historical criteria, this is illogical and acompletely unfounded opinion…and it is an offensive affront to Shecky Goldstein.There exists no forensic evidence from an impartial/disinterested source thatHitler actually wrote Mein Kampf.   Iwant you to prove I am wrong in MY belief that there exists no piece ofirrefutable forensic evidence proving Hitler wrote Mein Kampf.

as for your attacks on my logic.
I hope I haven't been misunderstood, to be absolutely clear, I mean to attack your logic and your charachter. 

you haven't pointed out a logical fallacy in the flowchart I created that shows how evidence presented at Nuremberg for homicidal gas chambers helps to prove there were none. you've just continued to insult my person and generally talk shit about me.
OK,good, you got the attack on your character thing, I was afraid you missed that. 

Oh, youpoor poor pitiful baby, you want to be Hitler’s PR man and you think that will causepeople to respect you and heap praise upon you, good luck with that flaky dream.  Of course, we both know that’s not what youreally want anyway, the one essential ingredient for fascism is victimhood, youare soliciting shit talk, grabbing for the golden ring of victimhood, to justifyantisemitism and fascism, and doing a crap job of it I might add.   

So,allow me to oblige you, I don’t like the way you dis Shecky asshole. 

point out a logical fallacy in the flowchart.
here, try your best
The verypremise of the flow chart is illogical, it is conspiracy-based speculation withno logic to it at all.  You don’t look atevidence and draw logical conclusions from it, you look at evidence and speculatethat the evidence is either manufactured as part of a conspiracy, or unprovenas part of a conspiracy.   Youstart with your biased conclusion and speculatively back into a flow chart thatsupports your agenda, your primary conclusions aren’t conclusions, they are non-sequiturs. 

You ask why heads were shaven --  to delouse or disinfect, why – to prevent thespread of typhoid –therefore Gas Chambers were never used, that conclusion isnothing but a non-sequitur, there is no chain of reasoning whatsoever thatmight lead to that conclusion, it is not logical,  and it’s profoundly stupid to think anyonewould think it made any sense at all.  Itmight suit the mentality of a dumb shit antisemitic holocaust denier, but thereis no reason or logic behind dumb shit antisemitic holocaust denial.   

To quoteWolfgang Pauli, “It’s not even wrong”.  It’s just some kind of mental masturbation that has nothing to do withlogic. 

p.s. I actually don't care if people read Mein Kampf. for the third or fourth time, I only care when people state lies about him that they have heard from sources other than him, which they would not state if they had read Mein Kampf. simple.

Nomatter how many times you repeat it, that is still a boatload of crap Rainman. 

In theend, this isn’t even about Hitler, not really, it’s about you, all you arereally trying to say is “look at me, I’m special”, it says nothing aboutHitler, it’s about your psychology, the only question raised here is why do youneed this kind of attention, why the victim personality.?   

and no, it's not "he said, she said" - it's things like saying he was a racist.
That’sbecause he was a racist, one of the worst racists of all time.

when there really is no evidence he was...
Wellyeah, except for Hitler considered Jews to be an inferior race and he murderedsix million of them because he was a racist.  Mein Kampf is largely about how he became a racist.   But you already knew that if you read MeinKampf. 

you could just give me one example and I'll show you how you believe in BS without researching it first.
No need, you are desperate to show us how you believe in BS inan effort to solicit shit talk and get the cherished victimhood prize, withoutvictimhood, fascism is nothing.  
fivesix
fivesix
-->
@Sidewalker
don't hate on me because you're ignorant, brainwashed, lazy, or all three thereof.

hey, let's see what ADL (Anti-Defamation League, a NGO founded to defend child rapists and murderers from vigilante justice) has to say on the matter of 'eyewitnesses':

For Holocaust deniers to be correct in their assertion that the Holocaust did not happen, all Holocaust survivors would have to be wrong.

Now, there are very few people who would claim the Holocaust did not happen. Most people who don't believe the story believe it is exaggerated, not fabricated, instead with parts of it, including eyewitness testimony, being fabricated rather than the whole thing.

so, really, thanks for pointing out:
The idea that you can’t accept eye witness accounts of historical events is nonsense, that is what history is, we only know about history because of the record of accounts given by those people who observed or experienced it. 

below taken from Jewish Survivors of Auschwitz-Birkenau by John Wear, 2018 https://codoh.com/library/document/jewish-survivors-of-auschwitz-birkenau/en/
---
A credible eyewitness who states that genocide did not take place at Birkenau is the Austrian-born Canadian Maria Van Herwaarden, who was interned at Birkenau from December 2, 1942 to January 1945. Van Herwaarden testified at the 1988 Ernst Zündel trial that she saw nothing at Birkenau that resembled mass murder. The Jewish prisoners she saw at Birkenau were not treated differently from the other prisoners. She also testified that many of the inmates at Birkenau died of diseases, and some inmates committed suicide. [1]

Joseph G. Burg, a Jewish author who wrote several books on the Holocaust story, testified at the 1988 Zündel trial that he had spoken to hundreds of people who had been at Auschwitz-Birkenau when he visited the camp in the fall of 1945. Burg formed the opinion that there were no German extermination camps, the gas chambers had never existed, and there was no plan to exterminate the Jews of Europe.
Joseph Burg also testified at the 1988 Zündel trial that he spoke to hundreds of people who serviced and operated the crematoria, but he could not find anyone who had operated homicidal gas chambers. Burg testified that the crematoria had been established for hygienic purposes as a result of typhus and other diseases. Burg also testified that he attended the Nuremberg trials in 1946 and met Ilya Ehrenburg, who had visited Auschwitz-Birkenau, as well as a Jewish publisher who had been interned in Auschwitz for several years. Both Ehrenburg and the Jewish publisher said they did not see any homicidal gas chambers while at Auschwitz-Birkenau. [2]

Thies Christophersen was another witness who said the alleged genocide of Jews during the war never happened. Christophersen supervised about 300 workers, many of them Jewish, at Auschwitz from January to December 1944. On a number of occasions during this period he visited Birkenau where allegedly hundreds of thousands of Jews were being gassed to death. In The Auschwitz Lie, a memoir first published in Germany in 1973, Christophersen wrote that during the time he was at Auschwitz he did not notice the slightest evidence of mass gassings. He also successfully answered numerous pointed questions by the prosecuting attorney at the 1988 Ernst Zündel trial about his experiences at Auschwitz. [3]

The prosecutors in the 1985 and 1988 Ernst Zündel trials were not able to find any credible witnesses. In fact, the prosecution witnesses in the 1985 Zündel trial were so bad that the prosecutors did not call any witnesses in the 1988 Zündel trial. Even Sabina Citron, a Jewish Auschwitz survivor who originally filed the criminal complaint against Zündel, did not take the witness stand in either of these two trials. [4]

The failure of the prosecutors in the Ernst Zündel trials to find credible witnesses caused Robert Kahn to write: [5]
“If the concept of ‘symbolic victory’ is sometimes difficult to apply precisely, the 1985 prosecution of Ernst Zündel clearly backfired. What had been an attempt to silence Zündel, and possibly use the legal system to repudiate denial, became instead a public relations coup for the Toronto publisher and his supporters.”
Alan Dershowitz concurs, calling the Zündel trials “a total victory for Holocaust deniers and a total disaster for Holocaust survivors and the Jewish people.” [6]

Dr. Wilhelm Stäglich also wrote that he did not see any evidence of genocide of the Jews at Auschwitz. Stäglich, a German judge, visited Auschwitz several times during the Second World War as a German orderly officer of an anti-aircraft detachment. Dr. Stäglich published an account of his visits to Auschwitz in which he stated that on none of these visits did he see gassing installations, instruments of torture, or similar horrors. Stäglich wrote: [7]
“None of the inmates behaved as though they were in fear of mistreatment, let alone death.”
Violette Fintz, a Jewish woman who had been deported from the island of Rhodes to Auschwitz in mid-1944, and then to Dachau and then to Belsen in early 1945, said that from her experience Belsen was worse than Auschwitz. Fintz is another Jew who survived Auschwitz and lived to describe her experiences at the camp. [8]

[1] Kulaszka, Barbara, (ed.), Did Six Million Really Die: Report of Evidence in the Canadian “False News” Trial of Ernst Zündel, Toronto: Samisdat Publishers Ltd., 1992, pp. 253-255.
[2] Ibid., pp. 259-262.
[3] Christophersen, Thies, “Reflections on Auschwitz and West German Justice,” The Journal of Historical Review, Vol. 6, No. 1, Spring 1985, p. 118.
[4] Kulaszka, Barbara, (ed.), Did Six Million Really Die: Report of Evidence in the Canadian “False News” Trial of Ernst Zündel, Toronto: Samisdat Publishers Ltd., 1992, pp. i-1.
[5] Kahn, Robert A., Holocaust Denial and the Law: A Comparative Study, New York: Palgrave MacMillan, 2004, pp. 86f.
[6] Ibid., p. 119.
[7] Stäglich, Wilhelm, Auschwitz: A Judge Looks at the Evidence, Institute for Historical Review, 1990, p. 293.
[8] Weber, Mark, “‘Extermination’ Camp Propaganda Myths” in Gauss, Ernst (ed.), Dissecting the Holocaust: The Growing Critique of Truth and Memory, Capshaw, AL: Thesis and Dissertations Press, 2000, p. 303.
---

The verypremise of the flow chart is illogical, it is conspiracy-based speculation withno logic to it at all.  You don’t look atevidence and draw logical conclusions from it, you look at evidence and speculatethat the evidence is either manufactured as part of a conspiracy, or unprovenas part of a conspiracy.   Youstart with your biased conclusion and speculatively back into a flow chart thatsupports your agenda, your primary conclusions aren’t conclusions, they are non-sequiturs. 

You ask why heads were shaven --  to delouse or disinfect, why – to prevent thespread of typhoid –therefore Gas Chambers were never used, that conclusion isnothing but a non-sequitur, there is no chain of reasoning whatsoever thatmight lead to that conclusion, it is not logical,  and it’s profoundly stupid to think anyonewould think it made any sense at all.  Itmight suit the mentality of a dumb shit antisemitic holocaust denier, but thereis no reason or logic behind dumb shit antisemitic holocaust denial.   

To quoteWolfgang Pauli, “It’s not even wrong”.  It’s just some kind of mental masturbation that has nothing to do withlogic. 
i started with a fact. the yellow box is a fact. it's mentioned in https://newyorker.com/magazine/1993/11/15/evidence-of-evil and see Nuremberg Trial docs for source.
then I asked a question about that fact "why shave the hair of gas-chamber victims?" (the evidence was presented as the hair of gas-chamber victims at trial) and drew logical routes from there until all routes ended at the same conclusion.

the fact that you actually reached the conclusion without escaping the chart by making a logical argument shows me, either:
A) you couldn't find a logical fallacy; or
B) you are ignorant to how logical flowcharts work; or
C) you agree that the conclusion given is the only one that can be drawn.

A essentially means C, though.

your opinion on it doesn't matter and neither does mine. all that matters is the logic, which I suggest you go and research the definition of. it's nothing to do with what's real or what's not real or what's believable etc. it's to do with what's possible and what is not possible in a relationship between two or more objects or concepts.

e.g. arguably the simplest form of logic is called Boolean logic, which is what is used in binary code. true/false; 1/0; on/off (the logic is that if something is true it cannot be false; if something is 1 it cannot be 0; if something is on it cannot be off)

or, in your case, if something is dumb, it cannot be smart.

you get it now, I hope.

now go find me a logical fallacy in the fucking flowchart
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@fivesix
"Another improvement we made over Treblinka was that we built our gas chambers to accommodate 2,000 people at one time, whereas at Treblinka their 10 gas chambers only accommodated 200 people each. The way we selected our victims was as follows: we had two SS doctors on duty at Auschwitz to examine the incoming transports of prisoners. The prisoners would be marched by one of the doctors who would make spot decisions as they walked by. Those who were fit for work were sent into the Camp. Others were sent immediately to the extermination plants. Children of tender years were invariably exterminated, since by reason of their youth they were unable to work. Still another improvement we made over Treblinka was that at Treblinka the victims almost always knew that they were to be exterminated and at Auschwitz we endeavored to fool the victims into thinking that they were to go through a delousing process. Of course, frequently they realized our true intentions and we sometimes had riots and difficulties due to that fact. Very frequently women would hide their children under the clothes but of course when we found them we would send the children in to be exterminated. We were required to carry out these exterminations in secrecy but of course the foul and nauseating stench from the continuous burning of bodies permeated the entire area and all of the people living in the surrounding communities knew that exterminations were going on at Auschwitz."
— Rudolf Höss, Auschwitz camp commandant, Nuremberg testimony.

Also, German prosecutors charged Ernst Zündel on July 19, 2005, with 14 counts of inciting racial hatred, which is punishable under German penal code with up to 5 years in prison. The indictment stated Zündel "denied the fate of destruction for the Jews planned by National Socialist powerholders and justified this by saying that the mass destruction in Auschwitz and Treblinka, among others, were an invention of the Jews and served the repression and extortion of the German people."
fivesix
fivesix
-->
@FLRW
"Another improvement we made over Treblinka was that we built our gas chambers to accommodate 2,000 people at one time, whereas at Treblinka their 10 gas chambers only accommodated 200 people each. The way we selected our victims was as follows: we had two SS doctors on duty at Auschwitz to examine the incoming transports of prisoners. The prisoners would be marched by one of the doctors who would make spot decisions as they walked by. Those who were fit for work were sent into the Camp. Others were sent immediately to the extermination plants. Children of tender years were invariably exterminated, since by reason of their youth they were unable to work. Still another improvement we made over Treblinka was that at Treblinka the victims almost always knew that they were to be exterminated and at Auschwitz we endeavored to fool the victims into thinking that they were to go through a delousing process. Of course, frequently they realized our true intentions and we sometimes had riots and difficulties due to that fact. Very frequently women would hide their children under the clothes but of course when we found them we would send the children in to be exterminated. We were required to carry out these exterminations in secrecy but of course the foul and nauseating stench from the continuous burning of bodies permeated the entire area and all of the people living in the surrounding communities knew that exterminations were going on at Auschwitz."
— Rudolf Höss, Auschwitz camp commandant, Nuremberg testimony.

Also, German prosecutors charged Ernst Zündel on July 19, 2005, with 14 counts of inciting racial hatred, which is punishable under German penal code with up to 5 years in prison. The indictment stated Zündel "denied the fate of destruction for the Jews planned by National Socialist powerholders and justified this by saying that the mass destruction in Auschwitz and Treblinka, among others, were an invention of the Jews and served the repression and extortion of the German people."
is that the same Höss that was tortured into making such ludicrous confessional statements as "we cremated 2000 bodies in 24 hours in five ovens" (3 or 4 bodies per oven, can't remember)?  https://rudolfhoess.wordpress.com/ - and I think he said that went on for two weeks.

just to let you know, that is chemically impossible due to the water level in a body, even an emaciated one. minimum ~45mins to remove moisture from body before fire can properly start.

going by his claim, which was used along with the rest of his confession to hang him: at four bodies, that's 100 cremation cycles in 24 hours across all five ovens. that means each cremation cycle, from intact bodies to bones and ashes, would be done in 14 minutes 24 seconds. it is beyond the height of ridicule - yet the court just accepted it.

that's excluding the considerations of cremation such as:
  • limitation of the chimneys (can do only so many cycles before needing to be re-bricked)
  • time needed to allow remains to cool to a temperature that allows you to safely remove them
  • time needed to remove bodies and load them in
  • insane fuel requirement for 2000 bodies. e.g. at 15kg coke (I think it's that amount, could be 20kg) per body, that's 30 tonnes of coke per day. if using wood, it's 70 tonnes. per day (that's about 100x 50-foot pine trees' worth of wood)

if it wasn't talking about an event that in other areas had real, provable deaths and atrocities, it would be a source of comedy. but it's horrible that somebody would even lie like this, never mind torture somebody into confessing with those lies.

his entire testimony is worthless when looking for the truth of what happened at Auschwitz-Birkenau.
fivesix
fivesix
-->
@FLRW
Based on everything I have read by Ernst Zündel and every documentary he has made or been featured in, I can tell you right now he is one of the least hateful people I've ever come across. He almost looks like a harmless baby in adult form. He got out after 3 years, I think, on the condition that he did not communicate with his former fellows of historical revisionism. And he complied with that until his death, after which the ADL called him a hatemonger who "will not be missed."

His trials in 1985 and 1988 revealed many important things, including confirmations from cross-examination that:

- the Red Cross, whose representatives visited the camps many times during the war, did not witness any gassings or hear anybody in the camps mention them. they interviewed prisoners freely in the camps.
- to the knowledge of Raul Hilberg, foremost Holocaust historian of the time and one who had studied it for 40 years, authoring The Destruction of the European Jews, arguably the seminal work of Holocaust historiography, there is no scientific report confirming the existence of homicidal gas chambers (emphasis on word homicidal)
- Rudolf Vrba, the Auschwitz prisoner responsible for the first report of genocide in Auschwitz after he escaped with another prisoner, did not actually see any prisoner entering a gas chamber (real or otherwise)

even with just those three claims, enough doubt is cast upon the history of the Holocaust to make any sitgmatisation of critical thought on the topic absurd. And for anybody who knows these things to call Zündel a hatemonger after his death is... revealing.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@fivesix
The book in your reference   https://rudolfhoess.wordpress.com/ is by Holocaust Handbooks & Documentaries
Presented by Castle Hill Publishers and CODOH. it is owned by Germar Rudolf, a German citizen, who was born in 1964 in Limburg, Germany. He has a university degree in Chemistry. Rudolf became a revisionist in 1991 and has written and edited numerous books and articles about the "Holocaust" subject. In 1995 a German court sentenced Rudolf to 14 months in prison for his first revisionist book, the "Rudolf Report" on chemical and technical questions of the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers. After the supreme court of his country had confirmed the sentence in 1996, Rudolf went into exile, first to the UK, then to the U.S. In spite of his officially recognized marriage to a U.S. citizen, Rudolf was deported back to Germany in 2005, where he was put on trial again, this time for his revisionist book "Lectures on the Holocaust." After having served his accumulated prison terms of 44 months, he eventually managed to immigrated once more to the U.S. to join his U.S. wife and daughter.

fivesix
fivesix
-->
@FLRW
The book in your reference   https://rudolfhoess.wordpress.com/ is by Holocaust Handbooks & Documentaries
Presented by Castle Hill Publishers and CODOH. it is owned by Germar Rudolf, a German citizen, who was born in 1964 in Limburg, Germany. He has a university degree in Chemistry. Rudolf became a revisionist in 1991 and has written and edited numerous books and articles about the "Holocaust" subject. In 1995 a German court sentenced Rudolf to 14 months in prison for his first revisionist book, the "Rudolf Report" on chemical and technical questions of the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers. After the supreme court of his country had confirmed the sentence in 1996, Rudolf went into exile, first to the UK, then to the U.S. In spite of his officially recognized marriage to a U.S. citizen, Rudolf was deported back to Germany in 2005, where he was put on trial again, this time for his revisionist book "Lectures on the Holocaust." After having served his accumulated prison terms of 44 months, he eventually managed to immigrated once more to the U.S. to join his U.S. wife and daughter.
100% true.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@fivesix

Again, on February 15, 2007, Zündel was sentenced to five years in prison, the maximum sentence possible for violating the Volksverhetzung law in the German penal code which bans incitement of hatred against a minority of the population, which is how his Holocaust denial was interpreted by the Federal German court.
fivesix
fivesix
-->
@FLRW
Again, on February 15, 2007, Zündel was sentenced to five years in prison, the maximum sentence possible for violating the Volksverhetzung law in the German penal code which bans incitement of hatred against a minority of the population, which is how his Holocaust denial was interpreted by the Federal German court.
sorry, that must be the one he did 3 years of. the last prison sentence he did was the one he got early release from on the aforementioned conditions.

the German laws are a bit ridiculous when it comes to levying justice in regard of critique of the Holocaust histories. if you testify as an expert witness and your testimony 'denies the Holocaust' or however they word it, you will be arrested and prosecuted yourself. even if you are simply stating a scientific conclusion

here's a documentary on his Canadian trials if interested. the media in this one is pretty impartial

fivesix
fivesix
-->
@FLRW
Jozef Paczynski spoke to a group about his experiences cutting Höss’ hair for four years. He said he has been asked over and over why he didn’t use his sharp instruments to slit the throat of the mass murderer. “I thought about it,” Paczynski said. “But when I realized what the consequences would be I simply could not do it."
The more appropriate question to ask is: why would somebody who was overseeing the murder of thousands of Jews daily allow a Jewish prisoner to be next to his head once, never mind several times, with a lethal weapon? Regardless of the prisoner being a sonderkommando or of any privileged status, if Höss really was doing what they say he was doing, there is not a chance in hell he would take such a risk.

If Höss would take such a risk, he did not consider his actions as a level-headed person would. If this eyewitness statement reflects the truth, to argue Höss was tasked with overseeing a well-oiled and secret killing operation without the ability to make such a rudimentary estimation of risk is... curious.

One may argue the prisoner wasn't aware of the murders: then why did he suggest he would perhaps have killed Höss if the consequences were not there?