Total: 38
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Melcharaz
@ebuc
@FLRW
Whatever any party says they are against, it is to hide what they are actually for.
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
i dont care what people say they are for. i look at what they do.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Whatever any party says they are against, it is to hide what they are actually for.
OMG, its you again. Still speaking in cultist tongues you learned in  MAGA school.

March MAGA Trumpeteers, march off into the sunset of making america great again.

Onward MAGA brothers and sisters, shake off the chains of Stormy Daniels.

Divorce yourself from the party, divorce yourself from all else except great orange Trumpet.

Embrace the Orange, Blue and Red, embrace narrcissm, embrace all for the glory of self.

MAGA today, MAGA tomorrow and  MAGA forever!

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
By reducing one party to be UNIQUELY, the party of marriage, you are by default claiming the other party is the party of DIVORCE.
He's not the one doing it, that's his whole point.

If you believe this and recognize it's stupidity then welcome to the group who believes it's stupid when republicans claim to be the party of family values.

I guess we can end this thread now.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Mharman
Your logic, which ignores all nuance about what individuals believe about what God endorses and condemns, would assert that Cuomo a hypocrite, since God hates divorce and Cuomo got one. By association, the Democrats would be a party of hypocrites, since they have individuals who believe their party is the party of God but are getting divorces.
Whether Chris Cuomo is a hypocrite is irrelevant to this thread, as is the assertion that any individual democrat is a hypocrite. This isn't about individuals, it's about political party ideology.

If Chris Cuomo were branding himself to be anti-divorce, and then asking people to vote for him because of that position, that would make him a hypocrite.

Like GP said, of you're asserting to be the party against divorce, then you're also asserting the opposing party is for it. If that's what you're telling your base while your own side does it all the time then you are a liar and a hypocrite.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
No party is uniquely for or against anything. On that we agree.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You’re making good points here.  Often, I don’t like the stuff you say, but here, your right.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@TWS1405_2
And? 

Divorce happens. It’s a part of life. Not everyone’s. But many. 
I think the issue is the Bible is against divorce and there are republicans who do it while claiming to be Christian.

I think on a personal level, everyone should follow the rules of their religion 100% of the time or should leave the religion.