Really? Colored tags for rated debates?

Author: Intelligence_06

Total: 5
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
This debating site is competitive in the sense that it has a leaderboard that updates almost every Debate. When the default is rated.

Usually, back then, there was a symbol for when a debate is unrated. That is fine. Now what? The site telling me that the default is unrated?

I could live with it, it is just that this is not of the spirit of this site anymore.
DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
-->
@Intelligence_06
To be honest, I couldn't follow your comment, can you please elaborate?

But I will try to clear some things out anyway:

1. When one is creating a new debate, the default "type" is "standard". If one has the required qualification, it can be changed to "rated".
2. On the page that shows the list of debates, the "type" of a debate is now an attribute called... Well, "Type". It was an icon showing rated debates, now it's more explicit. If anything, I think that's better.
3. That yellow border on some of the debates is not because they are rated, but because they are "lifted". That's a feature for those that have credits, which I usually give for donations.  The problem is that the whole system with showing the credits and all that is still missing, so it's a bit messed up but I will make it more explicit after fixing the search and the avatars.

DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
https://www.debateart.com/debates/4239-universal-healthcare-is-a-bad-idea

This debate is rated but doesn't have that yellow border, because it's not lifted. So it's nothing to do with a type of a debate.
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
I mean, there isnt that many open debate challenges. You just click on it, check the type, and its done. If it says rated, its rated.
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@Best.Korea
You don't have to do it anymore, all the debates on the debates page explicitly have "Type" attribute, which has either "Standard" or "Rated"