Bible Study - Perfect Moral System of the Holy Bible

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 27
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
The difference between a Christian and an atheist

As Christian grows up, he reads the Holy Bible. This gives him the perfect moral system and clear instructions in life. He knows exactly what to do and what not to do. He knows that he cannot lose in this life because he is a believer. This gives him confidence. This gives him foundations for knowledge. The Christian is great at life because he follows the creator of life.
As atheist grows up, he has no guidance or manual of life. He even becomes ignorant and denies the moral system of the Bible just because it is from the Bible. Atheist, having no moral system, cannot succeed in life. He does not know how. He has no book to gain proper knowledge from, since only Bible contains proper knowledge and he denies it.

The perfect moral system of the Holy Bible

"Thou shall not kill" - a perfect command to make perfect society. The moral system based on an increase of life and the saving of life is the perfect moral system. The fact that our God defined the perfect morality in one single sentence proves how superior our God is.
This perfect morality that is the foundation of knowledge that every Christian has, provides Christians with great power to create perfect society and have a perfect life.
This moral system based on an increase of life is logically the best, and also best economically and best for survival of society.

Perfect knowledge of the Bible

The Holy Bible defined the welfare policies being: clothes, house, food, water, medicine and the word of God.
These welfare policies make people more supportive of the system and their country, increasing productivity and loyalty and satisfaction. Societies that dont have welfare policies have proven themselves to be failing societies, since the poor people there are more unhappy, the rich more greedy.

The Holy Bible defined the perfect economy: hard work, simple life and sharing.
This is the foundation of every economy. Hard work creates great profit. Simple life lowers the costs. Sharing creates friends and allies.

The Holy Bible defined proper hierarchy in society: commanders of tens, fifties, hundreds and thousands.
Hierarchy is necessary in society. The Bible explained how hierarchy is created properly so that management is done easily on a local level. Hence, why central government with plenty of small local governments is superior to central government alone. In this way and in later writings, Bible confirmed the superiority of state made from communes.

The Holy Bible defined consequentialism, providing us with correct thinking: tree that gives good fruit and tree that gives bad fruit.
In this way, Bible also defined experiments and statistics. "The results matter" is the principle of the Bible and a perfect basis for science.

The Holy Bible explained to us the basics of message spreading. Jesus set 12 disciples to spread his message everywhere. Those 12 disciples each then employed workers and their workers employed more workers under their service until the message was spread throughout the world.

Christians cannot lose. We can win and only we can win.
What can you do to me that can harm me?
If you torture me, you increase my reward in heaven.
If you kill me, you send me to heaven immediatelly.
If you dont kill me and dont torture me, I will then enjoy this world as well as the next world.
The success of the Holy Bible in its superior wisdom proves that atheists are indeed foolish for rejecting it and are doomed to failure. Atheists have nothing to gain in this life or the next. Christians will win always, since they worship the creator of life and the founder of logic and love.
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
Christians ? 

Lets run a quick google.
how many DIFFERENT  types of " Christians " is there. ?   

Answer.....   Only one. 
Well I'll be. 

I tnought there was like over ONE wholeeeeeeee DOZEN. 
Thats 12. 

No but. 
When you say you are  "Christian" and nothing more.
Its only fair that the reader then responder gets to decide what type you are .   
As long as its in this group called the christians. 

Being one type of christian to another type of Christian could be "moraly" diffrent. 
Into
Eric's bible study group. 
Into 
Brother Liam's
Yes they both have pizza but totaly diffrent. 

What If there is another one or two of these moral msg things outside of the holy book. ?

WHAT TYPE OF CHRISTIAN ARE YOU ?

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Jehovah witness.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
( BHB ) There's the times before the Holy bible.  ( before morals )  ( immoral christians )  
Anddddd
( AHB ) After the holy bible. ( with morals ) ( moral christians )  

Or am i doing this wrong.  

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
WHAT TYPE OF CHRISTIAN ARE YOU ?
The Christian who treats the Holy Bible as the foundation for knowledge and morality. From my point of view, Bible is to be understood literally and is to be studied with greatest respect and dedication.

Bible, being the only valid word of God known to humans, is to be regarded as a basis for science and scientific research, basis for law and a guide for life.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
Bible, being the only valid word of God known to humans

What about the Quran. To Muslims that too is the only valid the word of god, and there are other religions that have their own book. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
@Stephen

"What about the Quran."

The Quran is not original and it is not scientifically confirmed. The Holy Bible is.

You will not find any useful knowledge in the Quran that is not much better explained in the Bible.

Quran doesnt even have proper order of events in it. No one knows what is the proper order of verses in Quran since it talks randomly about random events it copied from the Bible in a greatly shortened version of those events.

Muslim's moral system is basically copied from the Bible word for word.

Muslims copied the Bible and then called the Bible invalid. That is their stupidity at its finest.

Further, muslims claim that Quran has the most complete knowledge. However, Quran, copying the Bible, couldnt copy it entirely since Mohammad didnt know the entire Bible.
Thats why when you read the Quran, it sounds more like random rambling of a drunk man than an actual word of God.

It has no knowledge other than what it stole from the Bible. Mohammad created the pirate version of the Bible based on what he learned about Christianity in his youth, and called it Quran.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea
. Atheist, having no moral system, cannot succeed in life. 
Stephen Hawking said: “Before we understand science, it is natural to believe that God created the universe. But now science offers a more convincing explanation,” he said“What I meant by ‘we would know the mind of God’ is, we would know everything that God would know, if there were a God, which there isn’t. I’m an atheist.”

Shouldn't this topic be in the Religion is Gobbledygook Forum? 
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
as if a fool in a wheelchair can know everything God knows.
 do you even understand how stupid that sounds?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Melcharaz

Albert Einstein : " The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this."
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
a fool not in a wheelchair. absurdism doesnt nullify God. what idiots think do not affect the reality of God, intelligent design or excuse subjective logic that people in physics express.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

You are such a great breath of "fresh air" upon this forum, praise your existence in our Serial Killer of babies and infants name, Jesus the Christ!

YOUR MEANINGFUL QUOTE: "As Christian grows up, he reads the Holy Bible. This gives him the perfect moral system and clear instructions in life."

YES, the Bible gives perfect examples of being a moral system with its instructions in life that Jesus as God says too follow!

THEREFORE, I HAVE LEARNED TO FOLLOW THE MORAL EXAMPLES OF THE BIBLE AS EXPLICITLY SHOWN BELOW, PRAISE JESUS!

1. BEATING YOUR CHILDREN:
How many times have my many children ran from me when they went against the Christian family rules within the household, where when I brought out the “rod” to beat them, they were scared, but Jesus' words shown below had to be followed! 

JESUS AS GOD SAID: ”Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou BEATEST him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt BEAT HIM with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs.23:13-14)

2. SELLING YOUR DAUGHTERS INTO SLAVERY:
 Since I was told by Jesus, as God, to be fruitful and multiply (Genesis 1:28), we sometimes had to many children with the many wives that I have had over the years, 9 to this point, therefore we had to sell off some of our daughters into slavery:

JESUS AS GOD SAID: When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do. If she does not please her master, who has designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has broken faith with her. (Exodus 21:7-11)

Since all of our daughters pleased the men we sold them too, and we did not sell them to foreigners, it was a win-win situation, praise Jesus’ biblical axioms! 

3. EATING YOUR CHILDREN IF IN DISTRESS:
Since Jesus told us to sell all of our possessions and give to the poor to be able to follow Him (Luke 12:33-34), and to make it worse, we had no money at the time. But, Jesus’ words came to the rescue where He said we could eat our children for food  because our enemies, in the same vein as in the passage below, were the banks because we couldn’t make the mortgage payments!  Then essentially, said banks were going to seek our lives to exist because the money was gone until the finances were corrected, praise Jesus!

JESUS AS GOD SAID: “And I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and their daughters, and everyone shall eat the flesh of his neighbor in the siege and in the distress, with which their enemies and those who seek their life afflict them.’ (Jeremiah 19:9)
In following Jesus' words above, we had many BBQ's of our children since Jesus as God said it was acceptable, praise!

4. MURDERING YOUR CHILDREN THAT CURSE YOU AS A PARENT:
Concerning the biblical axiom that I could murder my offspring if they cursed me, or my many 9 wives over time, which they did, this was a hard edict of Jesus’ words to follow. Therefore, unknowingly to the children that cursed us, we took them out to a steep cliff setting on a very windy day to play with their toys on the cliff’s edge.   Lo-and-behold, eventually the strong winds blew them over the cliff to their rightful godly death, where in essence, we were following the passage shown below:

JESUS AS GOD SAID: “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?  For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.  (Matthew 15: 3-4)

As myself being a TRUE Christian, even if I did murder my children in this respect, I am ALWAYS forgiven for any sins if I confess them that may occur in my lifetime to Jesus as god, essentially saying that there is no incentive not to sin, praise Jesus' biblical axiom in this respect!

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (1 John 1:9)

5. TRUE CHRISTIANS HAVE TO HATE THEIR PARENTS TO BE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS:
As I have shown in dealing with my many children over the years shown above, it was easy for them to hate me and my many wives because I had to follow Jesus' teachings in BEATING THEM with a rod when they got out of line to Christian principles. Therefore, my children were easily made disciples of Jesus because they hated myself and my many wives.

JESUS AS GOD SAID: “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple." (Luke 14:26)

6.  TRUE CHRISTIANS CANNOT LOVE OUR FAMILY MEMBERS MORE THAN JESUS:
This was a hard concept when my father was dying, where he said that he loved me so much, and where I had to tell him that I am sorry but I don't love you as much as you love me, because to be worthy of my brutal serial killer Jesus, I love Him way more than I love you!  At that point, my father was awestruck and had a heart-attack and  died instantly! Oh, well, I guess I really upset him with the Bible truth! 

JESUS AS GOD SAID:  "Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." (Matthew 10:37)

7. I HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT JESUS IS AN ABORTIONIST
Since I had so many children with my many wives over the years, and taking the "missionary position" with them, where their life ambition was to be able to "sit up," nonetheless, my wives couldn't have abortions when they got pregnant because it was ungodly!  BUT, when a hell bound Atheist told me that Jesus as god was in fact an abortionist, then He set an example that it was okay to have abortions as well, praise biblical axioms! 

JESUS AS GOD WAS AN ABORTIONIST TO SET AN EXAMPLE FOR PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS TO HAVE ABORTIONS TOO: “The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for their children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children survive to grow up, I will take them from you.  It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone.  I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre.  But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered oh Lord. what should I request for your people? I will ask for the wombs that don’t give birth and breast that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them.  I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions.  I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels.  The people of Israel are stricken.  Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit AND IF THEY GIVE BIRTH, I WILL SLAUGHTER THEIR BELOVED CHILDREN.  (Hosea 9:11-16) 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

YOUR BLATANT QUOTES THAT ARE DISTURBING: "Muslim's moral system is basically copied from the Bible word for word."

WTF!  Here I am giving you accolades in being true to form regarding your knowledge of the Bible, BUT, now you step in the proverbial poo by saying that the Qur'an was copied word for word from our primitive Bronze and Iron Age Bible!!!

How can this be true when the Qur'an states the following:

”O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.” (Qur’an 5:51) 

Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.” (Qur’an 2:65-66)

Best.Korea, if you say that the Muslim's Qur'an is copied word for word from our Bible, then please show me where the above two passage are within our Christian Bible!  

BEGIN:

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
now you step in the proverbial poo by saying that the Qur'an was copied word for word 
Is a false claim. You want to live in those delusions of yours, so be it. The same reading skills brought you to conclusion that abortion is okay, despite God's command being to increase life and despite God forbidding the killing. You intentionally skip the God's word, which just makes you further from the truth. As such, you have sealed your fate. Nothing I can do to help you.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

Okay, as it is plainly seen by the membership, you could not address my post #13, but only give a non-sensical response in your embarrassment.

NEXT ALLEGED PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "BEST.KOREA" THAT RUNS FROM THE ACTUAL WRITTEN WORDS IN OTHER WRITINGS OF THE ABRAHAMIC FAITH, WILL BE ... ?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
If this is the best the atheists here have to offer, we might as well close this contest. There is no challenge here, as atheists are failing to present their case beyond desperately misquoting the Bible.
b9_ntt
Debates: 2
b9_ntt
-->
@Best.Korea
From my point of view, Bible is to be understood literally and is to be studied with greatest respect and dedication.
Does that mean every word literally?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@b9_ntt
Yes, every word literally, with additional meanings of words when those are explained by the Bible itself and not by some juicy imagination of a reader.
b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@Best.Korea
But what about obvious inconsistencies, such as the two genealogies of Jesus?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@b9_ntt
Not an inconsistency. It is explained in the Bible.
b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@Best.Korea
Where is it explained in the Bible?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@b9_ntt
If you simply read the Bible, you would have learned that Jesus was the son of God.
b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@Best.Korea
Never mind.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@b9_ntt
Next time, please read the Bible.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
Thanks for your words. 

I would disagree with you. 

The difference between the Christian and the Atheist.  (Atheist is defined as anyone who does not believe in the Triune God) is the Holy Spirit. 

The bible is an amazing book which contains all that is necessary for life and faith, however, it remains a book.  

People can read the book and use it for instruction - but that doesn't make them Christians.  Also Christians can often not read the bible and still remain Christians. 

As proof of this - many people on this site - read - (scan their websites with selected verses) and are not Christians.   

The Bible does contain lots of incredible explanations for lots of things in lots of areas.  Nevertheless, it is not a textbook on any of those things. 

It is a story. It is the way God chooses to communicate to this world. Through stories.  Hence it is the story of humanity as understood in part through Jewish eyes, and then in part through Christian eyes.  It is a story - and yet it is more than a story.  It is His Story. He is the Author and we are the Characters. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
People can read the book and use it for instruction - but that doesn't make them Christians.
Atheists rarely read the Bible to learn from it. There are exceptions, of course, but they are in small number. Atheists will usually, when they do read, read the Bible to find what they dislike in it and use it as a criticism for Christianity.

Also Christians can often not read the bible and still remain Christians.
I have a problem with Christians who never read the Bible or listened to its word. I can understand the poor who cannot afford the Bible and dont live near the church, but I cannot understand the Christians who can afford to but still dont read the Bible at all.

In my view, Bible is the foundation for morality and knowledge. While the Bible does not contain all the knowledge in the world, it tells us the best morality, best principles of economy, best principles of social life, best way of scientific research, best governing principles, even the best military principles were described in the Bible. Even the hermit way of life and survival was described in the Bible. Even the basics of agriculture were described in the Bible. Even the managing of diseases and isolation of the sick were described in the Bible.

Bible is rich with knowledge on so many topics, reading it is definitely worthy. Some Christians probably find it difficult to read 2000 pages, but my main objection to them would be that if they are ready to read thousands of pages of texts and articles on the internet every month, what is the problem with reading the Bible that in most cases takes 2-3 months to be read if they read 30 pages every day.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
People can read the book and use it for instruction - but that doesn't make them Christians.
Atheists rarely read the Bible to learn from it. There are exceptions, of course, but they are in small number. Atheists will usually, when they do read, read the Bible to find what they dislike in it and use it as a criticism for Christianity.
Hmm. I actually think Atheists read the bible lots. And many do - more than some Christians.  And I suspect that it is the fundamentalist atheists who do this. They after all are the most challenged and the most invested.  Nominal Atheists - which is probably most people - don't read the bible very much. the militant atheists - those who hang around religious debate websites for instance - have ready access to the bible. And most have read it.  Do they understand it? Not really. They sometimes get the gist of it. But more often than not, actually twist it to mean what they think it means.  Hence why they and Christians are at loggerheads.  I think some of these atheists are sincere and some are not.  some are actually looking for the truth of what the bible says - and others are looking for secrets or reasons to mock it.  There is however nothing new under the sun. most of the rhetoric is just cut and pastes from other people's work - much of which has been refuted over and over again. 

Also Christians can often not read the bible and still remain Christians.
I have a problem with Christians who never read the Bible or listened to its word. I can understand the poor who cannot afford the Bible and dont live near the church, but I cannot understand the Christians who can afford to but still dont read the Bible at all.

In my view, Bible is the foundation for morality and knowledge. While the Bible does not contain all the knowledge in the world, it tells us the best morality, best principles of economy, best principles of social life, best way of scientific research, best governing principles, even the best military principles were described in the Bible. Even the hermit way of life and survival was described in the Bible. Even the basics of agriculture were described in the Bible. Even the managing of diseases and isolation of the sick were described in the Bible.

Bible is rich with knowledge on so many topics, reading it is definitely worthy. Some Christians probably find it difficult to read 2000 pages, but my main objection to them would be that if they are ready to read thousands of pages of texts and articles on the internet every month, what is the problem with reading the Bible that in most cases takes 2-3 months to be read if they read 30 pages every day.
I value the bible as well.  Is it the foundation of morality? Well not quite. But it is certainly built on the foundation of morality.  It has significant contributions to assist us as a globe to become more moral. Yet without the Spirit of God, we will just be reformed on the outside.   Consider the story Jesus makes in Matthew 12:43-45.  This is a picture of a man - reformed on the outside - and even somewhat on the inside - but there is no regeneration, just reformation. It's a little like a man washing his clothes on the outside - but not dealing with the inside. It actually is a picture of Israel the nation. In the OT they were worshiping idols.  Yet despite being punished, judged and offering /. confessing their sins, here they are in the NT about to kill the Messiah.   There was some outside moralising, the pharisees were really good at doing good.  Yet it did not penetrate into their hearts. they were never regenerated. 

Hence, why the Spirit of God is necessary. He brings regeneration. He is the one who changes the heart - inside - transforming it. In one sense, a legal sense he does this at a person's conversation. And that brings forgiveness and reconciliation with God. Yet the Spirit of God then takes up residence and begins to change the person's life - inside - making him more like Jesus.  

Unless this happens, all the good works in the world will last for only a moment. All the good moralising will do so much. Ultimately the person will go back to what they were - only worse.  That's why baptism is not a fix it all solution. It washed the outside - not the inside. The inside requires regeneration - not just reformation.