I was on the verge of quitting the site for good but then it hit me.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 68
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Bsh1 is a hypocritical 2-faced joke of a mod that I was wrong to have admired but that doesn't mean I need to run with my tail between my legs.

At first I was mistaken, I thought he was on a third side. That there were the real G's like me and Raltar and that there were 2 other sides, scum that bully and exist to drag the site down like REF, Wylted and Drafterman and then there was a third side, half-good deluded pacifists like Castin and bsh1.

No. There's only two sides. Much like when I realised that reality as we know is it a simulation based on binary coding, I realised I was wrong about so many things in the past 72 hours that I finally was ready to quit and feel ashamed, humiliated and let my jaded wounding let me stay down. Then I had some thoughts, watched some Netflix and other such things and realised the ultimate truth.

Some of you motherfuckers have forgotten who the hell RM was, some of you (including me) have forgotten what a tough-ass genius I am and all of us have forgotten my destiny; to rule you all as a ruthless but undeniably fair leader in the future. It is time that I pursue my destiny. It is time that I do not let the fact I was wrong be reason to not enjoy becoming right.

This time Bsh1, you can sit the fuck down and listen. This time, I will spit not at your opponents but in your face.

I am on the side of the rebellion. I am on the side of Wylted, Drafterman and all those scum because you, bsh1, are a 2-faced sack of something that CoC will be violated by if I say it. You are the hypocrite to shame all hypocrites. I tell you this now, bsh1, Airmax was a better mod than you and that's fucking disgusting to type for me.

Once you're done watching that video to remember just who the fuck I am, how about you listen to this beat and read my lyrics:

One too many pussies round here think I'm a threat,
So they criticize a homosexual mod 'till he feels he's in debt,
So he repays these cunt bullies so they praise him for tazing me but there's a vital thing you forget...
You speak of terror, of me doxxing, threat'nin',
But trust me when I say that you won't get any threats anymore, no oblique uses of a weapon,
I'm gonna remind who the fuck I am one step at a time until I'm head mod, and you're long gone, in fear or my real G Brethren,
Bsh1 Imma tell you straight I'm making moves, this day forth I'll play your game, you lose,
I didn't mean a fucking word of the praise I gave you the day I got banned I said it so you'd snooze,
So you'd stall the ban but my awesome plan is much deeper than just coming back and saying I'll beat you 'til your ego's scarred not just bruised,
This aint about a warning, this aint about a promise, this is about me reminding you just who the fuck made this site be what it is, to be honest,
You can spit shit about 'open moderation' but we both know that mouth, is made for making bullshit CoC, so much shit up in it; you suck mod and I don't mean down south,
You pretend to be a lover, a pacifist and progressive but you're just a tyrant in disguise and I'm not the type of evil genius you should have messed with,
From now on I'll undo what I did to befriend you, bringin' people to the site to join me and defend you,
I'll show you what happens when I support drafterman on a quest to ruin you like a trap for a rat with cheddar,
I can incite disharmony except I work a million times smarter than D-man and am infinitely better,
This was the last straw, I'm a camel, go do the math,
You're gonna wish to heavens high I stayed banned on DDO and never came back,
I'm gonna show you what happens when the threats stop and I do things for real, no take-backs,
I will school you and your hypocritical anti-analytical way of running the site and making rules, you're a joke to this bat,
So sit here adorning your fiat piety, you won't last long, I'm strong and mighty,
Come boy ban me, lie and fight me,
If I go down this time, I won't go quietly,
That's not a threat, not a promise just stating facts politely.

You're a hypocrite who doesn't give a shit about being true to a single moral, you're a cracked-up fallen angel, long-lost spirit,
You let people point and laugh, humiliate and degrade me,
And if I dare fight back they piss their fag pants and cry like a baby,
WAAA WAA BISHY HELP ME HE'S SCARY,
HE TOLD ME HE'S AN EVIL JUJU FAIRY,
Then you call me the snitch, yeah you call me the coward,
But all they do's run and bitch about how it's too easy for me to have them terrified 'n' overpowered,
This goes to all of 'em, they know who they are, don't make me name them,
Just know deep down I'm a Kingpin and each one'll become even more of a lame boo-hoo-addicted cuckold once I tame them,
This time no threats, no intimidation, I'll act behind the scenes, without explanation,
You're gonna pray that I'd warn, beg God for mercy but you should know that I'm a wild beast and the most ferocious among you well-tamed alsations,
So this is the new me, opaque can't see through me, no threats, live in real-ass terror asking Satan what will my next move be?
This is real-life, pussy, no hero-wins storyline protection like a movie, I'm gonna use the rules like tools, ya fools, and even outplay the mods if they abuse me.

Posting stories juiced with abuse in every single paragraph,
Oh that's okay, but if I did it, banned and you fake fucks would laugh,
You treat me like I'm a savage animal, insane, need a pill,
But you're all just cannibals, tearing at me, calling me autistic, mentally ill, prodding at me until I snap, giggling for a thrill,
This time I'll outsmart, outfight, out-write with a quill,
I'm here to stay or go down as the toughest motherfucker there ever was a way to kill; too skilled.

disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
@mad
Translated : I am god bow to me. hahahahahaha.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@disgusted
Please do.

Edited: hahahahahaha
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@disgusted
I am not God though, she is in full support of me on this regardless and enjoys hiding behind others at times so I'm willing to be the God to you people for now.
disgusted
disgusted

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@disgusted
I'm more of a Kakuzu or an Itachi than an Orochimaru but there's for sure a lot of Orochimaru in me. I'd say I'm 80% like Orochimaru but I differ to him in how much I let ego cloud me and how little I care for those I step on. He is too egotistical and uncaring when compared to me.

If you made Itachi and Kakuzu into one character, that basically would be me. Careful, observant yet ruthless and terrifying in spite of it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@disgusted
I love that tune though. It's what Orochimaru's theme tune was based on and is so utterly pleasing to the ear drum.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@disgusted

spacetime
Debates: 3
spacetime
-->
@RationalMadman
You have no idea how pathetic you sound.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@spacetime
I do have an idea how pathetic I sound to someone as faulty-brained as you.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@spacetime
Clearly it's completely fine to call me pathetic so let's keep up the insulting, eh? :) I will get banned if i tell you to stop because it's punishable so let's not punish each other, let's keep hurling abuse.
disgusted
disgusted
utterly pleasing to the ear drum.
@mad
It is indeed.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Why don't you actually talk to him reasonably versus MGKing it into the mic

Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@Vader
What does MGK mea... oh nvm.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Mharman
Machine Gun Kelly
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@Vader
Yeah I figured it out.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Because doing that resulted in a ban.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
My reactions to this thread: first, second, third. Like, really...

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bsh1
Can I post reactions of disgust, disdain, humiliation and other such things to members in order to bullshit and avoid discourse and get away with disrespecting via off-site-linked quotes an expressions or that just a you to me allowed thing?

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman

Gifs are 100% allowed, so long as they don't contain adult content and are not making personal attacks. Hearty and well-deserve guffaws are not personal attacks. Stop freaking out, dude.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bsh1
The SJW who wanted to ban the n-a word and literally was going to punish those used the word trans, uses the triggered meme against me. I'm not laughing, because I'm not a sensitivity-ignorant right winger like some, instead I am sad for you that you live be everything you feel you stand against. You are bullying someone in the exact subtle and calculated way that you hate the right wing types doing to the LGBT+ community members.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bsh1
I mean this from the deepest place in my anti-lying region of my metaphorical heart:
You are a more vile Mod and person than airmax was. You actively do what he did passively. This is beyond accidental pandering to the popular, you actively prey on members you think you can laugh out of the thread or out of the site so they let you be. I am the only one who can make you so blatantly do it and it will not change unless some day others make you snap too. You think it's you triggering me but you are sorely misled and will realise in time how I make virtuoso, Castin and many others see your hypocrisy unless you clean up your act both as a user and a mod.

bsh1
bsh1
RM, you honestly need to take a chill pill. Your ban was explained to you. You received ample forewarning against the kinds of remarks which resulted in your ban. Your ban was notably brief, and I took steps to accommodate your requests for a delay in your ban's implementation. If all that makes me evil, I'll live with it. If you have grievances with other actions of mine, you are always free to vociferously protest, as other members have. I have not sought to clamp down significantly on free speech as mod, and I will continue to allow people to freely criticize moderation openly and harshly. But the purpose of this thread is pretty obviously just to do a hit job on me. Since it's not as if you're posting this thread to actually engage constructively, you can't honestly expect a constructive reply. That said, your objections are noted. Aloha.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bsh1
You will live to bitterly regret the day you ignored the Madman's cry of agony.

Note: This is not an oblique threat of violence. 
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@bsh1
"More vile mod than Max". 

Max gave him bigger bans, lol. He should hate him more.

Oh, yeah, RM also put you in his top 3 people of DART/DDO not too long ago. What happened there? Nothing spells "spur of the moment" like that.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@KingLaddy01
A series of deception but also, seeing someone who is polite in a superficial way and has no power is usually a good thing. When they use these strategies in the most malignant way possible while in power, that very same trait you admired them for becomes their downfall as they pander to a certain few and politely shut down the rest brutally and as 'clean-cut' as they can. The rest usually are either too embarassed or sad to come back or so angry they over-snap in retaliation like Wylted. He knows what he's doing and does it well but he severely has underestimated me but time will tell. I will make him reform or get replaced in due course and this is a promise. He can't even ban me for 'mod action' or 'persecution' I am going to offer him to actively update me by involving the other 2 mods in every thing I report to him from now on. I trust the mods inversely, Castin most virt second most and bsh1 least. This is inverse to the power-order so it's best for me to involved all three.

There will be no off-hand replies, no ability to silence me or feign inactivity until i shut up and forget about what I reported. It will be on record, timestamped with regular updates to the updating itself. If he is on record as being inconsistent with punishment or ignoring my reports outright, he will come to see... what he will see.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@KingLaddy01
You forgot to factor in how much worse and less-well-behaved I was back when Max banned me. You also don't know how little I care about personal grievance when calling a mod a hypocrite or terrible at their job. I know what I am doing, I am not blinded by my ego I just appear to be.
Vader
Vader
Have you ever thought that it maybe it is that YOU are doing something wrong versus the peers around you
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
No way it had to be the whole board. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
What are you spewing